http://www.southwestmedicalgroup.com - $25 Off Consultation Fee for VIP's

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | (show all)
ourrx4less
ourprescriptionsforless.com

Reged: 10/25/03
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless.com-Codex? [Re: astranine]
      #230241 - 03/02/05 03:52 PM

This will have no affect on our customers who have been with us for the past year and a half.

It will, unfortunately, affect those who are new and are also strangers on this board.

We will answer questions via email without providing any confidential information, at least that which we deem confidential.

We WILL keep our customers informed via this board and email. We would prefer to receive an email from this point forward regarding most customer service questions.

I certainly do not mean for anything said here to sound rude or mean spirited.

--------------------
CHRIS-MATT-NICOLE

FAX: 1-208-545-3859
FAX: 1-206-631-5189

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
dede

Reged: 06/18/02
Loc: Southern California
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: diggsbakes]
      #230249 - 03/02/05 04:28 PM

They have a product listed 'Dexocol w/APAP'. Can anyone tell me what this is? Feel free to PM me.

--------------------
Dede

ourrx4less

Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: dede]
      #230268 - 03/02/05 05:59 PM

Let me try to take some of the mystery out of this.

We are putting a few changes in place. These changes are for the benefit of all our customers. We have nothing against new customers. We welcome new customers.

While we do have a records op out there somewhere, we also provide a service to those who cannot afford the costs we must charge to make a profit on that site. There are folks out there who cannot afford the price of the prescription that should accompany the order when it enters into the USA.

We are attempting to close the information funnel that exists on this board, in relation to us, and us only. We are of the opinion that it was just way to much information being provided which led to the demise of a certain pharmacy, or two, from Mexico recently. We are attempting to close that information pipeline. For those who have need to order -- we want them to be able to continue to recieve their penicillin, clonidine, etc.

--------------------
CHRIS-MATT-NICOLE

dsmmcm
Old Hand

Reged: 11/08/03
Loc: southwest US
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: ourrx4less]
      #230271 - 03/02/05 06:06 PM

Quote:

Let me try to take some of the mystery out of this.

We are putting a few changes in place. These changes are for the benefit of all our customers. We have nothing against new customers. We welcome new customers.

While we do have a records op out there somewhere, we also provide a service to those who cannot afford the costs we must charge to make a profit on that site. There are folks out there who cannot afford the price of the prescription that should accompany the order when it enters into the USA.

We are attempting to close the information funnel that exists on this board, in relation to us, and us only. We are of the opinion that it was just way to much information being provided which led to the demise of a certain pharmacy, or two, from Mexico recently. We are attempting to close that information pipeline. For those who have need to order -- we want them to be able to continue to recieve their penicillin, clonidine, etc.

You have 906 posts!!!!! If you want to "close the information funnel" why do you post so much?

Kantarella

Reged: 04/10/02
Loc: European Union
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: dsmmcm]
      #230335 - 03/02/05 09:25 PM

I am sorry for this now, ourrx4less, but so should You be too!

Shame on you!

I ordered your "sugar-pills-diazepam", which was claimed to be shipped from within the European Union, both on the web site and also confirmed in an email to me.

However, that was not the case. It was NOT shipped from within the EU - so People from the EU beware!!

Ask those people before you order - well, that won't even help.... since I did, myself, and got a reply that it would be sent within the EU... So, there really is no reason to ask, when they flat out lies to you! Ooh, I am so disappointed!

Well, anyway, they are real nice people. They truly are!! - but ask them to tell the truth right away. We do not need no lies...

Since I had been told it was going to be shipped within the EU, I figured it would take approx. 2-4 days for it to arrive, but it took them over one week to even start thinking of sending it out, BUT I did however get an email letting me know (after a week!!) so that was nice, I guess... sigh

ourrx4less, I think you should not lie to people on your web site, saying it will be shipped from within the EU when it's not.

Also, the country that is was sent from was NOT an Eastern European country - which I was told in the one-week-after-the-order-email in which made me worried sick!! I am serious! That kind of mail being sent from an Eastern European countries = seizure!!! Serious! It worried me A LOT since a prosecutor takes contact with us, here in Sweden, when they've found something like that. I was worried sick because of that! And your co-worker told me Not to worry!!!?!?! GRR That was NOT a comfort, to me it was a direct insult! - since I know from own experience from another OP, that is what they do, making you talk with a prosecutor!

Now, if you are from Europe, You of all people (!!!) should definitely know!!

It took about another week, even longer, and then eventually I received the sugar pills... which has no effect at all...sigh

It was rattling a lot (!) so for your information, ourrx4less, it was HIGHLY unnecessary to tape it like crazy (like you did) so one has to be a professional burglar (!) to get to the meds.
All that tape around the, already rattling blister pack, is truly unnecessary and it is hard for someone who has got swollen fingers to open up the packages.

I tried with scissors and had to use TOOLS to get it open, since it wasn't enough with the scissors. GRR I am NOT pleased at all in how this was handled by you!

However, you have a very quick email response and that is a good thing!!

You are also being VERY nice. That is true! - but being lied to like this, really did upset me a whole lot!

Please, please, do not say it is being shipped from within the EU when it is not! Not on your web page, nor in your emails. Please?

Thanks anyway for your kindness.
Too bad kindness, in this case, does not help the harsh facts...

Take care, and I hope you will improve and fix your errors, so we do not get fooled.

Thank you anyway! I hope to be able to order from you again - but, get real medicine - Not sugar pills (!) - and in a decent and honest manner.

Sincerely,
Kantarella
- still hopeful... since You are nice people with quick email responses, being made to you on your site - but I am truly disappointed at you right now...
Sorry it had to be such a negative post. I really want to believe you are good people, after all...

ourrx4less

Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: Kantarella]
      #230359 - 03/02/05 10:53 PM

Were you to bother to take the time to send an email, we would reship -- we have always taken care of our customers...at the least those that are real customers.

One would think you would have sent us an email and asked for a reship, how else can we take such matters back to a supplier.

Our EU products do originate and are shipped from within Europe. That is not to say that someone in the order department, being human, did not make a mistake and send your order from our pharmacy in Asia. However, as previously stated, if you would have taken the time send an email we would have reshipped.

All that having been said, we do not ship sugar pills, FYI. FInally, we have had to remove Sweden from our list of countries from which we will take orders due to the high fraud rate from Sweden.

It would be interesting to know the date of your order as I do know the date we blocked orders from Sweden..GRR..more than a few months ago.

--------------------
CHRIS-MATT-NICOLE

Kantarella

#230360 - 03/02/05 10:58 PM

Please READ what I said.

I DID recieved the sugar pills.

I sure had hopes of you being nice people and I still want to believe so... So now PLEASE READ WHAT I SAID

Thank you!
Take care now,
Kantarella

EDIT: Talking about the seizure is that I got WORRIED about a possible seizure - but I did get the sugar pills.
Again, I BEG YOU TO PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE!!! Please?...

ourrx4less

#230361 - 03/02/05 11:03 PM

Read what we said. If you really had an issue it would seem you would have sent us an email asking for a reshipment...which we would gladly have done as any search of these threads will show we have done before.

I do know that is what would be the normal thing to do...contact the company and advise them of an issue...

Also, make note of the fact that we do not allow shipments to Sweden due to the high volume of fraud from that country.
Nonetheless, we would reship if there were an issue and we had been contacted. We have always taken care of our customers, when there was a problem.

Kantarella

#230363 - 03/02/05 11:07 PM

It is no use talking to you - at all! That is obvious!!

Regarding the seizure, I talked about another experience that I had from another OP, NOT YOU!

You obvioulsy do not want to read what I said!

And STOP saying you ship from within the European Union when you are NOT!!! Europe is NOT the same as EU = The European Union!! - but STILL it says on your sait that it is shipped from within the EU and I also got an email about it!!

I had hopes for you, thinking you were NICE people, but now You have managed to messed that up!!!

I will surely post about you on other boards and tell THE TRUTH!

GRR

Kantarella

#230366 - 03/02/05 11:44 PM

Quote:

Also, make note of the fact that we do not allow shipments to Sweden due to the high volume of fraud from that country.

NOW THAT IS A DIRECT INSULT! Saying Sweden is known for frauds - which is NOT TRUE

- and also your co-workers has told me that you have NO PROBLEMS with Sweden!

Now, YOU CHECK UP FACTS BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT!! Sweden is NOT known for frauds!!!

QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IN FACT!

YOU HAVE DONE TOO MUCH DAMAGE NOW!!!

I WILL SURELY KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN I VISIT OTHER OP-BOARDS!!!

---------------

Europe is NOT the same thing as EU!

EU is The European Union!!
Just for your information, ourrx4less!

Knowlegde is The Key!

Remember that! --- The key is NOT ignorance!!!

I was trying to be friendly and keep the positive spirit about your company, despite all these facts -- but You attacked me and offended my country, and falsely accused my fellow country members, so now I know You are NOT the FRIENDLY company as I had hoped!

Swedes are in fact known as The Most Honest people!!
Knowing that, myself, from having traveled a lot around the world and met many, many foreigners in Sweden as well, who all says the same thing. Sorry, but you happen to be VERY wrong about that statement!

Thank you for letting me know what an unfriendly company you really are, so I can pass it on to other OP-boards.

You sent me SUGAR PILLS and I will certainly let others know you are a RIP-OFF COMPANY!!!

As I said, SHAME ON YOU!!!

--- but you know what???

....What comes around, goes around....

ourrx4less

#230411 - 03/03/05 06:42 AM

I have no idea why I am doing this but what the heck.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7048069/

"Hong Kong and Sweden were also identified for the first time as generating significant amounts of fraudulent Internet transactions. In contrast, Indonesia, Israel, India, Nigeria and Malaysia, which topped the league in December 2003, were absent this time."----MSNBC.COM.

We sustained in excess of $25,000 in fraudulent transactions from Sweden in ONE month. As a result, we will not ship to Sweden. This affects all of our customers, not just the fine folks of Sweden. We realize that the majority of Swedes are very fine and wonderful people. However, there are some scoundrels there just as there are in all parts of the world (except the South Pacific :-)

As to Europe. We know the difference between the terminology EU and Europe. Even Bulgaria is in Europe, as is Moldova. For the record, even a small portion of Turkey is in Europe and Turkey may well end up as member state of the EU. On our site where you see the initials EU it means the products are manufactured to EU standards as in certification.

We will update our customer service folks on the differences between EU and Europe.

Now to the issue at hand. If you received a defective product, and that is possible - though remote, we have no issue in reshipping. I have ordered a reshipment be sent to you and they will use a bit less tape this time.

By the way, is there any chance of an ABBA reunion?

--------------------
CHRIS-MATT-NICOLE

Kantarella

#230416 - 03/03/05 07:21 AM

THANK YOU, ourrx4less!!!!!

I am a bit ill so I will have to reply more about ABBA etc. later on. Hope that's ok

I really, really do appreciate it!!

As I said, in my first post, you have been so kind and now you really show your good will and that you are a trustworthy company!!!

Thank you so, so much!!!!

I understand your concern, but I look forward doing business w/you again. (w/o no harsh words from me)

I really, really do appreciate this!! It shows how GOOD you really are!!

Again, Thank You!!

Most Kindest Regards,
Kantarella
-so happy we could straighten things out

ourrx4less

#230530 - 03/03/05 01:25 PM

Change is not such a bad thing.

The shipper we were using shipped his last batch of orders through the date previously posted. The new shipper now has the remaining orders for those customers past that date.
Those orders will now be going out ASAP. We have completed the banking details for the new shipper to meet their banking requirements.

In the next week to ten days things will settle back down and the old routine will fall back into schedule. We have started to make some of the changes on the site.

The email to all customers for whom we have an email address, or those who have registered their email address on our site will be going out the first of the week.

Thank you all!!

--------------------
CHRIS-MATT-NICOLE

AngelWolf13
Old Hand

Reged: 07/07/04
Loc: w/ my '91 EG-4 in SoCal....
      #230672 - 03/04/05 12:57 AM

ordered........................................ 02/10/2005
shipped (received confirmation).... 02/27/2005
received........................................ 03/03/2005

a bit late this time, but i was informed about a "glitch" in the system and assured that my order would be sent as soon as possible. friendly customer service plus prompt replies to my inquiries helped to put my mind at ease. my thanks to all at ourrx4less!

love, angel

--------------------
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Tavz
Stranger

Reged: 10/05/04
Loc: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: AngelWolf13]
      #230837 - 03/04/05 01:06 PM

So what happend to Domestic orders in the US? Where is everything shipped from now?

SuperflyJC2
Stranger

Reged: 09/15/04
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: Tavz]
      #230844 - 03/04/05 01:40 PM

I don't think that's proper information to be shared on the board. They come from...where they come from. Period. I'm just glad to hear things are nearly back to normal and I'm happily aniticipating my current order!

Tavz
Stranger

Reged: 10/05/04
Loc: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: SuperflyJC2]
      #235112 - 03/05/05 11:12 AM

What I mean is, I live in the midwest US and before a domestic order arrived in exactly one week. If I were to place an order now how long would it take to receive my order?

febelee
Journeyman

Reged: 12/02/04
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: Tavz]
      #235115 - 03/05/05 11:19 AM

I ordered on 02/20/05
Will let you know when it arrives!!! They did say things are a little slow right now.. But will get back to normal soon..

Edited by febelee (03/05/05 12:33 PM)

cinloo

Reged: 10/27/02
Loc: North East US
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: febelee]
      #235128 - 03/05/05 11:45 AM

I also ordered on 2/20, President's Day- the 21st- won't count that day. At any rate will post when I get some news.

febelee
Journeyman

Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: cinloo]
      #235132 - 03/05/05 12:01 PM

Thanks!!! I will also!!

metatron
Stranger

Reged: 02/19/05
      #235153 - 03/05/05 01:50 PM

Hello I am new to this board and wanted to know of help from someone. I understand that the medicine from OP4L is not american brand, so was wondering if international generics or brands from places like europe and asia are less potent or made with different chemicals??? Ok, thanks!

febelee
Journeyman

Re: Ourprescriptionsforless [Re: metatron]
      #235156 - 03/05/05 01:56 PM

All the things I have recived are just as good!!

SuperflyJC2
Stranger

Reged: 09/15/04
      #235174 - 03/05/05 03:54 PM

I ordered 2/17, so I'll keep you posted as to when I get my tracking info and receive order. Things should be back to normal time frames soon I'm sure, but that's why you gotta have patience!

Pages: 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | (show all)

Extra information
4 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: **
Topic views: 24347

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area