Kantarella
(Newbie)
03/02/05 09:25 PM
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless

I am sorry for this now, ourrx4less, but so should You be too!

Shame on you!

I ordered your "sugar-pills-diazepam", which was claimed to be shipped from within the European Union, both on the web site and also confirmed in an email to me.

However, that was not the case. It was NOT shipped from within the EU - so People from the EU beware!!

Ask those people before you order - well, that won't even help.... since I did, myself, and got a reply that it would be sent within the EU... So, there really is no reason to ask, when they flat out lies to you! Ooh, I am so disappointed!

Well, anyway, they are real nice people. They truly are!! - but ask them to tell the truth right away. We do not need no lies...

Since I had been told it was going to be shipped within the EU, I figured it would take approx. 2-4 days for it to arrive, but it took them over one week to even start thinking of sending it out, BUT I did however get an email letting me know (after a week!!) so that was nice, I guess... sigh

ourrx4less, I think you should not lie to people on your web site, saying it will be shipped from within the EU when it's not.

Also, the country that is was sent from was NOT an Eastern European country - which I was told in the one-week-after-the-order-email in which made me worried sick!! I am serious! That kind of mail being sent from an Eastern European countries = seizure!!! Serious! It worried me A LOT since a prosecutor takes contact with us, here in Sweden, when they've found something like that. I was worried sick because of that! And your co-worker told me Not to worry!!!?!?! GRR That was NOT a comfort, to me it was a direct insult! - since I know from own experience from another OP, that is what they do, making you talk with a prosecutor!

Now, if you are from Europe, You of all people (!!!) should definitely know!!

It took about another week, even longer, and then eventually I received the sugar pills... which has no effect at all...sigh

It was rattling a lot (!) so for your information, ourrx4less, it was HIGHLY unnecessary to tape it like crazy (like you did) so one has to be a professional burglar (!) to get to the meds.
All that tape around the, already rattling blister pack, is truly unnecessary and it is hard for someone who has got swollen fingers to open up the packages.

I tried with scissors and had to use TOOLS to get it open, since it wasn't enough with the scissors. GRR I am NOT pleased at all in how this was handled by you!

However, you have a very quick email response and that is a good thing!!

You are also being VERY nice. That is true! - but being lied to like this, really did upset me a whole lot!

Please, please, do not say it is being shipped from within the EU when it is not! Not on your web page, nor in your emails. Please?

Thanks anyway for your kindness.
Too bad kindness, in this case, does not help the harsh facts...

Take care, and I hope you will improve and fix your errors, so we do not get fooled.

Thank you anyway! I hope to be able to order from you again - but, get real medicine - Not sugar pills (!) - and in a decent and honest manner.

Sincerely,
Kantarella
- still hopeful... since You are nice people with quick email responses, being made to you on your site - but I am truly disappointed at you right now...
Sorry it had to be such a negative post. I really want to believe you are good people, after all...

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit