ourrx4less
(ourprescriptionsforless.com)
03/03/05 06:42 AM
Re: Ourprescriptionsforless

I have no idea why I am doing this but what the heck.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7048069/

"Hong Kong and Sweden were also identified for the first time as generating significant amounts of fraudulent Internet transactions. In contrast, Indonesia, Israel, India, Nigeria and Malaysia, which topped the league in December 2003, were absent this time."----MSNBC.COM.

We sustained in excess of $25,000 in fraudulent transactions from Sweden in ONE month. As a result, we will not ship to Sweden. This affects all of our customers, not just the fine folks of Sweden. We realize that the majority of Swedes are very fine and wonderful people. However, there are some scoundrels there just as there are in all parts of the world (except the South Pacific :-)

As to Europe. We know the difference between the terminology EU and Europe. Even Bulgaria is in Europe, as is Moldova. For the record, even a small portion of Turkey is in Europe and Turkey may well end up as member state of the EU. On our site where you see the initials EU it means the products are manufactured to EU standards as in certification.

We will update our customer service folks on the differences between EU and Europe.

Now to the issue at hand. If you received a defective product, and that is possible - though remote, we have no issue in reshipping. I have ordered a reshipment be sent to you and they will use a bit less tape this time.

By the way, is there any chance of an ABBA reunion?

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit