online-scripts.com
$30 discount for VIP's

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (show all)
chopper1
Journeyman

Reged: 01/05/05
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: SwoleUp124]
      #224005 - 02/10/05 03:58 PM

Swole if you did not use your real address how did you get a letter sent to you in the mail?

By the way my cookbooks that were supposed to be here on the 8th and were promised by DHL to be here today, never showed and the DHL website shows them as delivered.

I guess i am eating Ramen Noodles tonight

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwoleUp124
Stranger

Reged: 02/02/05
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: chopper1]
      #224006 - 02/10/05 04:05 PM

it's a secret.

prettyday
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 02/09/03
Loc: Coastal Sage Scrub
      #224008 - 02/10/05 04:11 PM

Well, I said as soon as I could get the car (my husband and I share...) I would drive down to the border and take a look around...guess who has pinkeye; my eyes are swollen shut almost; but I looked; trembling because I don't know how good the agencies are at recording who clicks on them; I saw the front page news of "Chula Vista Police Department"; geez, a lot of homicides...I checked out National City....at this point I am reconsidering driving anywhere around there with their police blotters, but...no reports of busts within that area. It is possible it is an ongoing investigation, though, so stay cool, clean your house and know your turf, if the very worst happens. I don't want to really spend a lot of time clicking on those sites, but from what I saw, you can Google it yourself, then put in Chula Vista Police Department; they are horribly busy...talk about violent...so...stay cool...stay centered...every OP affected affects me, so I am right here with you stressing...
Let's hope we have no reason.

--------------------
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

- Mahatma Gandhi

bubbathegut
Journeyman

Reged: 03/26/04
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: prettyday]
      #224010 - 02/10/05 04:14 PM

does anyone know the status on mexrx? and when did this turn into a anti-DHL thread.

qbird
material girl

Reged: 09/02/02
Loc: USA
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: prettyday]
      #224022 - 02/10/05 04:37 PM

Ok this thread is weirder and weirder. We go from a guy who says the DEA shut them down to now the Chula Vista police is involved. To the same guy waiting for a "package" from DHL that says delivered but wasn't delivered. What the heck is up with all this? The only thing I agree on is leave this iop alone as something is up if people aren't getting their orders. Maybe it is something as simple as they are closing shop and going back to Mexico. We have been knowing the Mexrx was being investigated so this is really not surprising.

moonshade
Old Hand

Reged: 12/01/02
Loc: searching for my lost shaker o...
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: qbird]
      #224064 - 02/10/05 06:10 PM

Agree 100 % with u Q-Bird !!

--------------------

qwerty6400

Reged: 02/02/02
      #224078 - 02/10/05 07:45 PM

Quote:

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the Chula Vista Police Dept. They said that are in posession of monies possibly sent by me to purchase controlled substances with out proper prescriptions and that it is a violation of California law.

That is great news. If they had wanted to arrest you, they would have come to your door with a warrant.

prettyday
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 02/09/03
Loc: Coastal Sage Scrub
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: moonshade]
      #224080 - 02/10/05 07:47 PM

Ild have to agree too; I have really done some looking, and watching the local news; usually something like this is all over the place; but, I'll say again, if it is not, and there is something afoot, just stay calm; stay out of trouble. If something does hit the local news, once again, I'll let you know.

--------------------
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

- Mahatma Gandhi

rs1130
Journeyman

Reged: 06/06/04
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: moonshade]
      #224087 - 02/10/05 08:12 PM

Moonshade,
LOVE YOUR AVATAR!! LMAO!! Thanks for that.
RS

toe
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 10/09/02
Loc: MidWest USA
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: qwerty6400]
      #224092 - 02/10/05 08:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the Chula Vista Police Dept. They said that are in posession of monies possibly sent by me to purchase controlled substances with out proper prescriptions and that it is a violation of California law.

That is great news. If they had wanted to arrest you, they would have come to your door with a warrant.

That's not true. See the thread I posted in "Suggestions" regarding e-mail sources. DB replied with part of an article about a popular e-mail source who had operated successfully for some time.

Controlled deliveries were made to 7 people, who were told at the time that they would "probably never hear about this again." Right. Not until they were all charged--gotta somehow make a case against the dealer, right?

Everybody pled, basically. All the receivers got essentially the same 1000 dollar fine, probation and ten million NA meetings.

--------------------
"It's the end of the World as We Know it. . ."
-REM "and I'm seeking asylum in Canada"-toe

N1RngrGirl
Stranger

Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: State of Grace
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: toe]
      #224115 - 02/10/05 10:03 PM

If you go to the Chula Vista PD to claim your money, you will be arrested. By showing up, you are saying, "Yes, I was trying to buy prescription drugs without a prescription. Can I have my money back since it didn't work?" Saying you have money waiting for you is their way to get you to come to them. It would take too much manpower to go get you.
Obviously, don't go.

--------------------
The unfairest thing of all is the equal treatment of unequals.

hello889

Reged: 10/25/04
Re: Mexrxonline.com [Re: bubbathegut]
      #224128 - 02/10/05 10:56 PM

Quote:

does anyone know the status on mexrx? and when did this turn into a anti-DHL thread.

lol, good question.

shanehu
Stranger

Reged: 07/22/04
      #224254 - 02/11/05 10:36 AM

Quote:

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the Chula Vista Police Dept. They said that are in posession of monies possibly sent by me to purchase controlled substances with out proper prescriptions and that it is a violation of California law. They said that I could come to Chula Vista PD to claim the money, but I don't think I will be doing that. I don't think that I would be buying from MexRxOnline or any other website affiliated with them. That's why I never used my real name or real address when I ordered from them.

I called wednesday to check on my mo and the lady told me it was seized by CVPD, so I'm looking forward to the letter.

hope they dont dig any deeper or mexrx got rid of the fedex part of it

we'll see

kornflake
Journeyman

Reged: 02/25/04
US Customs and Border Protection [Re: shanehu]
      #224284 - 02/11/05 12:18 PM

I received a letter from the CBP saying that they "interdicted" a package addressed to me containing controlled substances. This is strange because I received my last order and have not placed an order since then.

Lablady2
Old Hand

Reged: 05/05/04
Loc: New York City
Re: US Customs and Border Protection [Re: kornflake]
      #224294 - 02/11/05 12:50 PM

Sounds about normal for customs - I received a loveletter from them for something ordered 15 months ago before I discovered OP4L and their domestic option. Shred it!

bubbathegut
Journeyman

Reged: 03/26/04
Re: mexrxonline [Re: Lablady2]
      #224378 - 02/11/05 03:58 PM

so is mexrx officially out of business now? they were the best and cheapest

MRNUTTY
Old Hand

Reged: 12/15/03
Loc: east coast. USA
Re: mexrxonline [Re: bubbathegut]
      #224404 - 02/11/05 05:30 PM

Quote:

so is mexrx officially out of business now? they were the best and cheapest

seems pretty obvious that i certainly wouldn't send them any money to find out.

This thread is for mexrxonline related topics. Please stay on topic. This may also be a good time to read the rules: https://drugbuyers.com/rules

Edited by DrugBuyers (02/22/05 05:31 AM)

lancelot
Journeyman

Reged: 02/10/05
Re: MexRxonline [Re: sustmike250]
      #226984 - 02/21/05 03:50 AM

MexRxonline is gone...

This thread is for mexrxonline related topics. Please stay on topic. This may also be a good time to read the rules: https://drugbuyers.com/rules

Edited by DrugBuyers (02/22/05 05:33 AM)

Pages: 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (show all)

Extra information
5 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 32493

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area