VIP Member Discounts:
1stmeds.com. $15, 1Meds.com 10%, 1steMeds.com $25, Aaameds.com $20, Accuratedmd.com $25, AdvanceMedicalHealth.com $30, Allxenical.com $15, APainSolution.com $30, Avoidmiddleman.com 20%, Canadacheaprx.com $12, Cyberscriptsrx.com $10, Destinyrx.com 10% more meds, Dr. Starks $25, Dr. Williams $10, Discount-Rx.net 22%, DoctorByPhone.com $20,Doctorsforpatients.com $20, Doctornpills.com 10%, ErMeds.com $25, Europharmacy.com $10, Exactdrugs.com 10%, ExpressReliefServices $25, Ezdoctorsoncall.com $20,FarmaciasArgentinas.com 10%, Farmakos.com $10,FedxMeds.com $10, HealthPlusPharmacy.com 10%, Indianmeds4u.com 25%,
MailPharma.com 15% MedicineExpress.co.nz 12.5%, Medlogicrx $30, Medsmadesimple.com $30,Medscorp.com 10%, MedsNationWide.com $10, Medsin24hs.com 10%, MedsWorldwide.com $10, MyonlyPharmacy.com Free shipping, NationWidePills.com $30,NorcoWorldWide.com $20, Online-scripts.com $15, OnlinePharmacy.co.nz 5%, OnlineSolution4u.com 10%, OurPrescriptionsforless.com 10% more meds, PacificViewMedical.com $20, PatientCareUsa.com $30, Pharmacydiscounter.com 10%, Pharmatico.com 10%, ProRx.net $20,Qualitymeds2u.com $25, Rx2World.com 10%, SouthWestMedicalGroup.com $25, SpecialValueServices.com $20/$40, SunsetMedicalCenter.com $20, TecMedit.com 25/30% TodaysPrescriptions.com $30, WellPharmacy.com 30%, YourOnlineDoctor.com $30, YourPainManagement.com $20, and many other discounts, and benefits, from U.S. and International sites. Our VIP Program starts at $15: Join now. Support our site and save a bundle!

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
MastersMarketing
      #141238 - 02/24/04 05:02 AM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general info about MastersMarketing.

If you ordered from them and have an ordering experience to share please use the other thread.

For more information about MastersMarketing, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread click here

--------------------
Tip: Try our Database to find out who has the best deals...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
JanetS
Old Hand

Reged: 03/23/02
Loc: Rocky Mountains
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: Melody]
      #154512 - 04/12/04 01:32 PM

I believe most of all of us who have used Masters agree they are the BEST!

Question: As you can see, I'm an "Old Hand" - I've used Masters many times, and they are most definitely my fav. BUT I ordered last nite and this is the first time I have NOT gotten an auto-response or nuttin!

Anybody else have this happen, where you don't get a response but orders arrive? Should I bug them about whether the order went thru, etc?

Happy Monday to All (ugggh - I don't think so )

bgone
Enthusiast

Reged: 08/31/03
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: JanetS]
      #154595 - 04/12/04 07:43 PM

Janet,
I use Masters also and I don't receive an auto response. Usually Julie will send an acknowledgement of the order with an expected ship time. Sometimes this is a day after the order. If I had not heard in two days I'd email Julie a reminder. b5t3

dar
Journeyman

Reged: 08/23/02
Loc: U.S.A
      #154688 - 04/13/04 07:58 AM

Dear Janet,

I too order yesterday, [3:00 EST] and I didn't get the automated response that I usually get?! So I waited til this morning 4.13.04 9:30 am to send a 'query' [don't you just love that word!] anyway I'll post if I here anything. Hopefully it is just a PC glitch or holiday over there.

Dar

--------------------
"Better living through chemistry [sometimes]"

dar
Journeyman

Reged: 08/23/02
Loc: U.S.A
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: dar]
      #154750 - 04/13/04 01:14 PM

Dear DBer's

From the looks of my calendar, the UK has April 12, 2004, set aside as 'Easter Monday', maybe this would explain the delay in confirmations of recent orders.

It also may be a time when MM's server, is being updated or just down for some reason. Not to mention the well deserved day off for Ms. Emms for all of her consistant customer service and care of us, I for one am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

[However to be on the safe side I will probably do a search, just to confirm that there haven't been any 'mishaps' in her neck of the woods

Dar

--------------------
"Better living through chemistry [sometimes]"

JanetS
Old Hand

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: dar]
      #154771 - 04/13/04 02:11 PM

Heya Dar & All: I "queried" (do love that word) and got the typical auto-response ("your order will go out in the next 3 days"). So all is well. Will post when I receive.

Janet

JanetS
Old Hand

#155041 - 04/14/04 10:15 AM

Heya folks - Got a nice email from Julie... she came back from Easter Break (see Dar's post above) to over 500 emails, so they are a tad behind.

So not to worry!
Janet

Kathy1296
Journeyman

Reged: 05/27/04
Loc: Florida
      #172598 - 07/03/04 09:12 PM

I ordered from them a few weeks ago.

Their prices are great. If you want pain meds or anxiety meds they do not have but have lots of general meds and proces and shipping are great. And it is neat that you can actually read the labels and warnings if you speak and read English.

I received some meds from Mexico and I have no idea what the label says- scary.

johnjacobs

Reged: 05/04/02
Loc: SE USA
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: Kathy1296]
      #183823 - 08/29/04 10:43 PM

is anyone else experiencing slow... i mean ...very slow orders(for MM anyway) lately??
I saw in another post that someone had rec'd a seizure from them... that would really be weird (and horrible) but just curious... im out now for 3 wks from order... usually rec orders in 1 week... maybe its the xmas shipping already kickin in? jst wondering about recent experiences.. Thanks, you guys have a gud'un!!

--------------------
Today is the Tommorrow you worried about Yesterday & Tommorrow is the day your DREADING Today! Good Luck to us all!

johnjacobs

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: johnjacobs]
      #183826 - 08/30/04 12:17 AM

replying to own post to show this post from user "kracker":

US Customs Letter advice, comments appricated!
#182293 - 08/23/04 03:35 PM

I read all the comments in this thread https://drugbuyers.com/freeboard/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/88975/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1 and was wondering if anyone has or has a friend or a friend of a friend tryed to claim the meds under the personal importation exemption? I ask because before the customs department handeled these and before I became aware of this site I claimed mine and recieved my meds. I know the standard advice is to not draw attention to your purchases but, I ordered non-comtroled meds for pain from "MM" and my doctors would likely support me with a letter stating what I wanted them for. If I was dealing with the FDA again I would again consider trying to obtain what I paid for but with this "new" letter I am very strongly leaning to cutting my loses and letting it slide.

Lastly does "MM" reship or reimburse if a letter is recieved & forwarded to them (please feel free to pm me a response if this should be keep off the boards). Thanks to any and all that take time to reply!

--------------------
Knowledge is Power!

aa2
Stranger

Reged: 07/17/03
      #183988 - 08/31/04 07:03 AM

I can't say that I've experienced slow service yet, but I placed an order a few days ago and asked Julie to confirm receipt of my cc# (which I sent separately because they don't have a secure site-what's up with that?!) and she hasn't responded in two days so far. Only notable because in the past, I've always received a response within just a few hours-if not almost instantly! Also, I've noticed that when I check her email address, she hasn't been online. Is there a holiday in England? I hope this is nothing and not a sign of future problems...MM has been very reliable for me!

fromabove
Enthusiast

Reged: 08/20/04
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: aa2]
      #184098 - 08/31/04 03:18 PM

I recieved my last order about 4 weeks ago & it was opened by customs and retaped up with green customs tape. My order was a few days later than past, however I think it was obviously because of customs. Nevertheless, they looked at my order and sent it on it's way.

--------------------
The truth is out there...

tray1
Enthusiast

Reged: 11/22/03
Loc: US
      #184195 - 09/01/04 02:51 AM

My advice is to go to the dea website and read that information for yourself. In order to import medications from other countries (other then carrying 3 months supply over the border i.e. Mexico or Canada) you would have to apply for a personal importation license from the dea which is about imposible to get. You would also have to have this license BEFORE you import medications is does not work after the fact. My best advice to you is if you get a love letter simply ignore it, to respond is only asking for trouble.

johnjacobs

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: Kathy1296]
      #185630 - 09/09/04 12:08 AM

Just a 'FYI' for those who care. That slow package I mentioned earlier did end up in the hands of the DEA After getting the notice, I had to look outside to make sure that the sky was still in the right place. I guess theres always a first for everything.

BUT on the brighter side, 2 orders(maint. meds) were placed with about a 2 week gap between, and the second order arrived intact and on time. I guess it was just a fluke, freak accident, the customs guy probably meant to grab that box that somebody ordered from NZ. or there was just a jam on the belt, and he had nothing better to do but snoop through ALL the parcels that fell off

Who knows? but all is good.(now anyway)

aa2
Stranger

Reged: 07/17/03
      #185818 - 09/09/04 08:20 PM

My most recent order arrived today within ten days of placing the order. The package was secure and unopened. No complaints here! Superior service as usual.

bhamdave
Threadhead

Reged: 01/11/02
Loc: U.S.A.
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: aa2]
      #186032 - 09/10/04 08:19 PM

Just rec'd order, 5 days order to door.
Quick as usual.

I've always rec'd in less than a week.

--------------------
AIDS
It's not YOUR problem (I hope that)
It's not MY problem (I know that)

But it is still OUR problem and WE know that!

lunalisa
Banned. Soliciting / Asking members to pm for great source

Reged: 09/09/04
Loc: LunaLand
      #190664 - 10/04/04 10:37 AM

Hey all,

second order with Masters, another positive outcome! It took 17 days, and was inspected by customs. Two items were in the order one not controlled and one nuro+, customs left both of them!

LunaLisa

stickman
Stranger

Reged: 05/22/03
      #190688 - 10/04/04 12:03 PM

Always takes about 5-10 business days to receive the order.

Very proffesional operation. Never had any probs.

catmom
Board Addict

Reged: 06/20/03
Loc: Midwest
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: stickman]
      #191018 - 10/05/04 09:37 AM

Knock on wood, I have never had a problem. They have better customer service than many stateside businesses I could name.

Best to all---

Catmom

--------------------
"God, please help me to be the person my DOG thinks I already am."

stevesmith

Reged: 10/01/04
Loc: Southern
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: catmom]
      #191026 - 10/05/04 10:18 AM

they have a web addy or email addy I coudl use to try them out?

me1969

Reged: 11/15/02
Loc: upper midwest
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: stevesmith]
      #191240 - 10/05/04 11:20 PM

Masters Marketing

JeanneLynn

Reged: 05/16/04
Loc: The Bible Belt
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: catmom]
      #191568 - 10/06/04 09:50 PM

I had placed an order with Masters Marketing for some of their Nicorette Inhalators and they were out of stock on the starter kits (I already have the little device, but wanted a new little case!). Well, this morning, a nice lady from Masters Marketing called me on the telephone to let me know that they were out of the starter kits, and did I still want the refill packs! I was half asleep, I work late at night and sleep from 5am until noon everyday, but I was so suprised at the good customer service! Wow, that was the first time I've ever gotten a phone call from United Kingdom! I wish I had been a little more awake, I could have fully enjoyed it more!

This is my third order with Masters Marketing and they are very fast and everything is always fresh and well packaged. I think that they are a wonder IOP!

kmitch4
Stranger

Reged: 07/02/03
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: JeanneLynn]
      #193844 - 10/14/04 07:31 PM

I have ordered from MM several times and have gotten the best service of any online store of any kind. Julie always emails you almost instantly and my orders have always arrived in 7-10 days. However, I placed an order several days ago and have heard nothing. I have written Julie two emails asking about the status of the order and have heard nothing from her. Does anyone know what is going on here? I sure do hope it is some kind of tech thing, althought I have noticed some problems popping up in previous emails. Tell me it ain't so!!!

--------------------
kmitch4

kmitch4
Stranger

Reged: 07/02/03
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: kmitch4]
      #194098 - 10/15/04 06:09 PM

Heard from Julie today. All is well, order has been sent. She has been on vacation. I just should have been more patient.

--------------------
kmitch4

woolius

Reged: 02/08/02
Loc: US
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: kmitch4]
      #194455 - 10/17/04 08:18 PM

That's great news. I'm about to place another order with MM so happy to hear things are up and working.

johnjacobs

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: woolius]
      #195577 - 10/22/04 11:31 AM

Hey... as mentioned earlier on the detained package from MM by the DEA... Julie emailed me to let me know that they indeed had returned the package to MM. She is going to reship/ or credit back my account at my choice.

WooWee!! I am actually very suprised that the DEA sent it back to them!! BUT I am VERY VERY happy that this is one of the most honest companies out there, and I was told about it. Now all I got to do is cross my fingers and wait again.... even though this is the 1st and only situation I have ever had with them. Knock on wood. 99.999% success, heading back towards 100% success

I love Julie!

fromabove
Enthusiast

Reged: 08/20/04
      #195685 - 10/22/04 06:42 PM

I am one of the lucky ones, one of my orders was about 1 week late & when it finally showed up it had been opened by the border patrol. Fortunately it was all tapped back up with the green customs tape & shipped to my door. No questions asked.

--------------------
The truth is out there...

johnjacobs

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: fromabove]
      #197494 - 11/01/04 03:01 AM

Following up on detained order... Julie reshipped it ASAP and it only took 6 days from the time she said she would ship it to arrive "untouched" at my doorstep....

I cant say enough how top notch this company is (along with 1 other).... They cant be beat on price or ship times! even if i did have that 1 "run in" with the DEA.

Still give them an A+++ overall for satisfaction!!!!

peterpan
Stranger

Reged: 01/03/02
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: tray1]
      #202542 - 11/23/04 05:27 AM

YOU DO NOT NEED A PERSONAL IMPORT LISCENSE IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FOR YOUR ANIMALS!!!!!

ellen1
Enthusiast

Reged: 07/03/02
Loc: N. Calif.
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: peterpan]
      #202936 - 11/24/04 05:32 PM

I've also had great experiences with MM. Great customer service. Speedy, too.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
4 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 2421

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area