$30 Discount for VIP´S
Order your consultation now to receive your prescription medication to you overnight. We've improved our service by adding more consulting physicians, more customer service representatives, and improved our shipping methods. Our service has many features that will provide you a secure, private, and confidential way to consult for your prescription medication. Our customer service representitives are available for you to speak with to assist you with any questions that you may have. VIP members get a $30 discount.
To get the discount follow the link inside the VIP area. Click here to join our VIP program. Start saving now. Our VIP program starts at $15
All DrugBuyers.Com members will receive extra fast service and priority service if this link is followed to order: click here to order

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Open discussion (USA)

Pages: 1
POLARBUBBLE
Stranger

Reged: 04/10/05
Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S
      #246957 - 04/16/05 01:40 AM

anyone know if zydone 10/400's work the same as hyrocodone 10/325's. Thanks in advance for your time.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
eelrm
Veteran

Reged: 12/30/02
Loc: East Coast
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: POLARBUBBLE]
      #246972 - 04/16/05 03:38 AM

polarbubble: You don't see post's about Zydone because it is so expensive-and their is no generic. As I'm sure you know, it is exactly the same as a 10/325, but with 75mg more of Tylenol.(hence the 400 instead of 325 after the 10/)

Since it is a "brand" drug, the quality of the 10mg of Hydro should be excellent. They are trying to build a name for it, so they are not going to risk getting a bad rap over weak pills. Although, theoritically, all the formulations (brand/generic) should be the same strength-within 2-4% so I've heard (9.6-10.4)

You shouldn't have any problem's, if you don't mind laying out the extra cash-and please let us know what YOU think if you try them.

XanHead

Reged: 11/20/04
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: eelrm]
      #247325 - 04/17/05 11:38 PM

eelrm -
I couldn't care less what happens w/ ERS, they don't ship to my state anymore anyway. If they put 2 & 2 together & figured whatever out, then Kudos to them, b/c its hard enough for them to put 2 & 2 together & generate tracking numbers or answer the phone much less an email...Well, I take that back they are GREAT at putting 2 & 2 together b/c they tried to charge me twice...I just was simply warning people of a shady run business & you are right at first when they took my order w/o records I was happy, but faxed them in the next morning.......But to my knowledge (from a friend in TN) they are still taking 1st orders w/o ID or records as of week before last, so I still dont see how that is legit but like I said I dont care, just replying to your post

JasonG
Enthusiast

Reged: 10/24/04
Loc: west/midwest
zydone vs hyd [Re: POLARBUBBLE]
      #247451 - 04/18/05 01:53 PM

I would love to know the answer to this, as many replies as possible for an accurate analysis. Anybody? thanks J

JasonG
Enthusiast

Reged: 10/24/04
Loc: west/midwest
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: eelrm]
      #247456 - 04/18/05 02:01 PM

Thank you, sorry about changing the name of the thread, I just wanted that info. Still wondering if due to the brand, can anyone tell the difference? I check it out myself, just too dang $$ and my workmans comp is running out, and they don't do brands. Thanks,J-

larryl

Reged: 06/28/04
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: JasonG]
      #248467 - 04/21/05 04:21 PM

express relief servies is a big rip off. I was percribed my usall persciption through them and was also perscibed 2 mg xanax with them. I payed $232.45 for 120 10/325 and 60 xanax, when the package arrived the xanax were missing. when i called express to let them know that my medication, they were very rude, and told me i was s___ out of luck. The pharmancy papers were there for the persription but the medication was not. They told me that yes i was percribed them and that is the reason i was charged so much, but when i told them the medication was missing and the package was not tampered with they told me they would not to do anything about it, and now because i had a complaint i can no longer get any of my refills and they will not refund my money. All i wanted is the missing medication that i had payed for, so i think they are keeping it for themselves. Express Reielf services is a big rip off and will send to anyone, i have proff that they sent medication not once but three times to a 10 year old child without sending in an id and without a consultation, now i have to file the appropiate places with the proof. if i were anyone you should not deal with express. they are a rip off.

BamaChica
Board Addict

Reged: 05/28/04
Loc: AL by way of Cali..culture sho...
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: larryl]
      #248482 - 04/21/05 05:06 PM

sorry but $232 for 120 10/325 is the right price for your first order of meds at ERS...not includign the xanax. so acutally you only paid for the hydro & you werent charged for the xanax. You got off cheaper than I did..when I used ERS it was $245 for the hydro the first time.

XanHead

Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: BamaChica]
      #248499 - 04/21/05 05:58 PM

ERS is a rip off no matter how you look at it. Especially after you start looking for other ROPs like AccurateMD for example, the prices are MUCH better - they answer emails & the phone are get this.......they are POLITE & GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP! Unlike ERS who seems to TRY to be as rude as possible, I am so glad I dont have to deal w/ them anymore!

larryl

Reged: 06/28/04
Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: XanHead]
      #248558 - 04/21/05 07:52 PM

well i called them again and i was told i was [censored] out of luck. i paid 232.45 for the norco 10/325, and 60 2mg xanax. the xanax nerver showed up and i was told the norco were free and i would only be paying for the xanax. what a rip off. stay away from this company. when you get 120 norco 10/325 next day air for only $180.00 to the door. I tried ers because of a friend told me about them, everyone stay away.

XanHead

Re: Expressreliefservices $25 Discount for VIP´S [Re: larryl]
      #248624 - 04/21/05 10:05 PM

YES. the norcos were free for me too (in red on price list) so I too only paid for xans....so they did rip you off, you are totally right. You were entitled to get xan's 60 2mg, b/c I had the exact same order...YES, I AGREE - STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ERS...

larryl - Belive me, I feel your pain....Also the $2xx.xx was also for the consult, $9.95 "membership fee" & COD shipping....I was a customer since Oct...once they charged my CC, then the package came COD...How professional & sounds as if CS is really on top o' things if shyte like that happens, & I am sure we are not the only ones it has happened too........

Pages: 1

Extra information
5 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heidi, Melody, DrugBuyers 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 169

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area