online-scripts.com
$30 discount for VIP's

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Open discussion (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | >> (show all)
frost1003

Reged: 09/21/04
YOURPHARMASTORE.COM
      #206960 - 12/11/04 03:51 AM

i was pocking around on yahoo and i found this site.
to see who runs it, i went to to whois.net and i
found this:

Registrant:
Ricardo Mansour
9F Posco Build., 165 Un Chau St
Shamshuipo
Hong Kong, 00000000
HK

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: YOURPHARMASTORE.COM
Created on: 09-AUG-04
Expires on: 09-AUG-06
Last Updated on: 12-AUG-04

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Mansour, Ricardo [censored]@mutemail.com
9F Posco Build., 165 Un Chau St
Shamshuipo
Hong Kong, 00000000
HK

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.YOURPHARMASTORE.COM
NS2.YOURPHARMASTORE.COM

it looks like [censored] is outgrowing the usual way of selling (ie email). he offers a 'well rounded' price list.
any one want to try him out?

any comments?

frost

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
colbycheese
Journeyman

Reged: 02/17/03
Loc: U.S.A.
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: frost1003]
      #206981 - 12/11/04 08:48 AM

I checked it out too, and am curious if anyone's had any luck with this IOP. There's another IOP priced similarly called "Incapharma", which is actually more of an email only formatted IOP.

Any info would be great. I'm not ready to take the plung myself...

Regards,

Colby

clothesguy
Stranger

Reged: 09/28/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: colbycheese]
      #206995 - 12/11/04 10:39 AM

THis seems to good to be true. I placed an order, but i doubt that anything will happen. They have to many hard to find things, and then to get it through customs will be next to impossible, I think. I have never used and IOP, so I would be extremly concerned about this site.

If anyone has experiences to share, let us all know.

frost1003

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: clothesguy]
      #207022 - 12/11/04 01:43 PM

i just talked to "the one who shouldn't be mentioned'
with the 'live help' function, and he garenties the
delivery. he says he is still doing both, email and web site
orders. i just wish he had no $200 min. order. i would
so test him out. i figour if the order does not come, you
can yeal at him live

harley88

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: WV
      #207036 - 12/11/04 04:01 PM

Does this mean we can dicuss him now on the freeboard since he has a website now .I see in the above posts that his email username is getting censored .I would like to get a little more info about his email username getting censored and what we can and can not discuss about him without getting banned .I am not sure on what part of the forum to ask .I let my VIP membership expire and do not know if we can discuss him on the VIP side either without getting banned or getting my post censored there as well.

Can anybody help me so I do not get banned about discussing him or mentioning his email username?

harley88

stanman63

Reged: 11/12/02
Loc: oklahoma
      #207041 - 12/11/04 04:18 PM

has any one ever used this guy i would take a shot at some of the 13$ meds if its for real

zippy66
Enthusiast

Reged: 09/17/04
Loc: The Spine
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: stanman63]
      #207043 - 12/11/04 04:24 PM

Remember $30 shipping and moneygram fees and posssible long wait for your package. Its the same guy.
'
Zip

saint808

Reged: 11/18/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: stanman63]
      #207044 - 12/11/04 04:25 PM

yes please shed some light on this.... the prices are good.... very much like the offers i got in TJ.

lincoona
Old Hand

Reged: 11/24/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: saint808]
      #207058 - 12/11/04 06:54 PM

Could someone please expalin all the mystery and why the [censored] thing? Urbandictionary.com cannot help decode this one! Thanks

saint808

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: lincoona]
      #207098 - 12/12/04 01:54 AM

where does this ship from?

frost1003

#207106 - 12/12/04 02:45 AM

i guess since he was banned his old user name is not allowed to show up (censored out). i would say if you want
to know how/where he ships from, use the F.A.Q link at the
top left corner of the home page; it explains it:)

bgone
Enthusiast

Reged: 08/31/03
      #207109 - 12/12/04 02:57 AM

$230 is a little rich to try what amounts to trusting a unproven source. board needs are more well to do members to jump in and test the waters.

harley88

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: bgone]
      #207147 - 12/12/04 12:35 PM

Quote:

$230 is a little rich to try what amounts to trusting a unproven source. board needs are more well to do members to jump in and test the waters.

He is definately a proven source,why do you think his name is being censored .It is not because he is new .I am sure there are several of us that can post here about our previous experinces with him .I am reluctant to post about him and my actual ordering experinces with him until a mod anwsers back about my above post .I have already said that in the above post that I did not want to get banned .
We had another thread going in this section about him with the old sites name at the title of the thread .But he went back to email and we were not allowed to discuss him anymore on the freeboard.

I am going to say it again that I do want to get banned for posting about my ordering experinces with him .This is my main site for this type of forum and I can post back about my experiences with him on one of the other sites I belong to .I belong to another site that has a thread going on were they recently posted about the new site he has now .I have another username there.
I was going to to go ahead and post about my recent order with him but before I got to the end of this post .I thought I better wait than be sorry later for posting .It,s not like he is going to be going out of business before I can find out if I can post about my ordering experices with him here with out getting banned .I think I will wait before I post anymore rather than jeopardize my membership here.

harley88

saint808

#207176 - 12/12/04 04:26 PM

Quote:

i guess since he was banned his old user name is not allowed to show up (censored out). i would say if you want
to know how/where he ships from, use the F.A.Q link at the
top left corner of the home page; it explains it:)

can you pm me with a little more instruction on finding it... i know there are certain hotsposts and such and do not want to take unnecessary risks nor break forum rules.

toe
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 10/10/02
Loc: MidWest USA
      #207206 - 12/12/04 06:57 PM

Saint, et al--go to the "Suggestions" forum and, if it's still in view, check out a thread titled something like "Reopen the E-mail Sources Forum." That's why the G-kes name is now auto-censored.

I suppose you could, theoretically, argue to make discussion of him "legal" again but there are a number of problems.

One: you're in the wrong forum. This should go in "free websites."

Two: he has done this before- within the last 6 months actually. He sets up a site, then gets sketched out about all the "publicity" ( as if being the most widely known e-mail source on the planet-who will answer anybody's request for a list- isn't already publicite en extremis). This new site will self destruct within a matter a of weeks.
Three: No mod is going to come down here and shake this tree, nor, I doubt, is DB himself. The name is autocensored. If there were a little alarm that went of in Drugbuyer's head quarter's everytime somebody typed that "Indian benzos are [censored]" or told Trampy to [censored] off or asked for [censored] ' address' it would be madness central down there.

saint808

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: toe]
      #207227 - 12/12/04 08:48 PM

oh god... now that i know who it is forget it... i moderate at a different board. He's not liked there either.

harley88

#207229 - 12/12/04 09:01 PM

toe I checked out the thread you were referring about and you brought up some good points there .That was very well said what you said in your posts in that section .

But if we are allowed to talk about him now this thread is in the right section of the forum .His site is not a free web hosting site .That is easy to see in the whois info in the first post in this thread .The sites that we discuss in the free web hosting section are usally just one page .This site is definately much bigger than one page.Otherwise I have to agree with you about most everything else you said.

harley88

frost1003

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: harley88]
      #207275 - 12/13/04 03:18 AM

hi saint,
this is in responce to your question on how to find out where he ships from. you go to yourpharmastore.com and click on the F.A.Q link and look for:
(thought it might help as a post)

Question: How are products shipped?

We ensure that all packages are shipped with maximum discretion. Since prescription is submitted, products are removed from their original boxes and repacked with extreme care and precaution, specifically to minimize shipment volume. Our organization name is not indicated on any package and shipments are made from various shipping points in Brazil established in different states to ensure maximum discretion and highest probability of successful delivery. With custom we have 99% success to USA, 100% success to any country of EU and 99% success to Australia. Of couse, we never mention the contents of the shipment.

hope that helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

frost1003

#207276 - 12/13/04 03:27 AM

i rememder him saying, when i talked to him on the live, help option, that he hopes his site is still up after the new year. i don't quite know why he would say that.
anyone else want to ask him why he might not be there by using the live help.
i would like to know.

toe
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 10/10/02
Loc: MidWest USA
      #207425 - 12/13/04 06:19 PM

Harley, it'll beinteresting to see if he stays this one out,eh ;P

--------------------
"It's the end of the World as We Know it. . ."
-REM "and I'm seeking asylum in Canada"-toe

Opie_Yates
Old Hand

Reged: 08/11/03
      #207449 - 12/13/04 08:25 PM

OK...I'll be the guinea pig. I'll let you all know in a month how it went.

--------------------
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on a message forum!

saint808

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: Opie_Yates]
      #207450 - 12/13/04 08:32 PM

good luck guys, maybe he's back and reliable as he was in the good old days.

Trampy
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 04/03/02
Loc: Southwest U.S.
      #207453 - 12/13/04 08:53 PM

Quote:

i rememder him saying, when i talked to him on the live, help option, that he hopes his site is still up after the new year. i don't quite know why he would say that.
anyone else want to ask him why he might not be there by using the live help.
i would like to know.

It's obvious that he put a lot of thought and care into designing that web site. It would be a shame to have it disappear (though he could surely sell it to someone if he wanted to). Only a vendor who has actually run such a business could tailor that web site the way it was done. He didn't just pay a web developer to crank out a cookie-cutter e-commerce site. The message boards are a nice touch. I hope he activates them, but they could easily get out of control. DB has a hard enough of a job keeping order here.

Anyway, i've always had only good things to say about this source. If people have received recent orders in only a month, maybe things have improved. He has things that nobody else has, and the prices are generally quite reasonable. For the extreme care he takes in packaging, the minimum order size is perfectly reasonable.

The only legitimate complaints i've seen were the result of delays in filling orders, customers then expressing "negative emotions," and the good possibility that those angry customers lost the opportunity to deal with him in future because of what they e-mailed to him.

I've always recommended that those in a hurry look elsewhere. But if you're patient and polite, you will probably be pleasantly rewarded.

He made an error once and sent less than what was paid for. He made up for it on a subsequent order by sending a significant amount of free product. Now, how many places will do that?

Trampy

P.S. The idea of yelling at him "in person" over "Live Help" is hilarious!

--------------------
Your mileage may vary ...

noah
Journeyman

Reged: 01/26/02
Loc: MA homes
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: Trampy]
      #207566 - 12/14/04 11:36 AM

I have not used the website, but have used him as an e-mail source (it being the first order I ever placed from an IOP and soon after ordering I read up on the lack of intelligence one displays ordering from an e-mail source and sending cash through the mail for payment). I was positive I had been taken for 260.00 of my hard-earned dollars and would live in shame for letting myself get burned in such a blatantly idiotic way. But... MY ORDER CAME!!! Much to my surprise and delight. It also came in a rather short time-span (about 11 days), and the discretion in packaging has still not been outdone by others (there was no way customs would have bothered with my package). I ordered once more after that and a similar story was told, this time an order for 310.00 and it came in 13 days.

I have been impressed by this gentleman's service as a "dreaded e-mail source", and now I will be ordering from him as a web source with plenty of confidence. I know I sound like a salesman, but for the products he offers, this is a great source to use and I'm sure he will come through for everyone. Unfortunately, the feds make sure that sources like these remain few and far between and very short-lived. (Of course, they know what's best for our health, right? Vioxx... and erectile dysfunction drugs coming out our ears)

Anyway, enjoy this moment,
Chris

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

sandman

Reged: 10/19/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: noah]
      #207572 - 12/14/04 11:53 AM

Can somebody please put up the link

Bamboo
Enthusiast

Reged: 11/06/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: sandman]
      #207603 - 12/14/04 02:19 PM

Sandman,
if u just use what is already posted and the other obligatory acronyms (www) you'll get it k? got it?

TTFREE

Reged: 11/29/04
Loc: MD USA
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: Bamboo]
      #207608 - 12/14/04 02:44 PM

Opie Yates,
Good Luck and thanks for being the Guinea Pig!!!
Hope it goes !
Prices seem to good to be true...

Please let us know!!
Tony

--------------------
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind !

means
Stranger

Reged: 05/05/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: TTFREE]
      #207620 - 12/14/04 03:47 PM

Looks like the site is down already.

xsync
Stranger

Reged: 11/19/04
Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: means]
      #207630 - 12/14/04 04:31 PM

Site loads ok for me.

harley88

Re: yourpharmastore (oxy $5,$6,$13) [Re: xsync]
      #207637 - 12/14/04 04:58 PM

Works fine for me.

harley88

--------------------
"Playing the blues and nothing but the blues"

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | >> (show all)

Extra information
6 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heidi, Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 13919

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area