http://medsindialtd.net
VIP Memberships start at just $15Join now help us stay online, and start to save a bundle

Meds, Medical Conditions, and Treatment >> Prescription drug information

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Ultracet
      #165879 - 06/01/04 04:56 AM

ULTRACET is indicated for the short-term (five days or less) management of acute pain.

ïULTRACET may impair mental or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery.

ïULTRACET should not be taken with alcohol containing beverages.

ïThe patient should be instructed not to take ULTRACET in combination with other tramadol or acetaminophen-containing products, including over-the-counter preparations.

ïULTRACET should be used with caution when taking medications such as tranquilizers, hypnotics or other opiate containing analgesics.

ïThe patient should be instructed to inform the physician if they are pregnant, think they might become pregnant, or are trying to become pregnant.

The patient should understand the single-dose and 24-hour dose limit and the time interval between doses, since exceeding these recommendations can result in respiratory depression, seizures, hepatic toxicity and death.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mackmoves

Reged: 05/21/04
Loc: Jacksonville
Re: Ultracet [Re: Melody]
      #167160 - 06/07/04 12:38 PM

yawn... clap clap clap

ps- best modification of a cut and paste i've ever seen.

Codebunnie
Stranger

Reged: 11/05/04
Re: Ultracet [Re: mackmoves]
      #200356 - 11/15/04 09:25 AM

i have abt 13 of these sitting around in my room and i havent touched them because they werent prescribed and i am afraid of the side effects. So what are the chances of having a siezure or any of those other side effects?

please pm me

bmurphr1

Reged: 04/07/04
Re: Ultracet [Re: Codebunnie]
      #201202 - 11/17/04 09:38 PM

Quote:

i have abt 13 of these sitting around in my room and i havent touched them because they werent prescribed and i am afraid of the side effects. So what are the chances of having a siezure or any of those other side effects?

please pm me

I'll post this here as well PM it to you. Ultracet is plain and simply harmless. You can safely take probably up to 150-200mg of tramadol hydrochloride at a time and not have a problem. The problem with tramadol and seizures is when you take 300-400mg+ tramadol a day and then stop cold turkey...that's when something could go wrong. It's relatively hard to OD on Ultram unless you eat them like candy, then you might have a prob.

bmurphr1

Reged: 04/07/04
Re: Ultracet [Re: Codebunnie]
      #201203 - 11/17/04 09:38 PM

I'll post this here as well PM it to you. Ultracet is plain and simply harmless. You can safely take probably up to 150-200mg of tramadol hydrochloride at a time and not have a problem. The problem with tramadol and seizures is when you take 300-400mg+ tramadol a day and then stop cold turkey...that's when something could go wrong. It's relatively hard to OD on Ultram unless you eat them like candy, then you might have a prob.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 967

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area