http://www.apainsolution.com - $30 Discount for VIP's
Special offer for the month of December!!!!
$35 off the price of a consult for VIP´S and Wednesday consults HALF OFF FOR VIP´S.
No Medical Records? No problem. Our consultating physician will help assess your medical need for pain relief and can prescribe the most suitable treatment for your individual needs.

Meds, Medical Conditions, and Treatment >> Prescription drug discussion

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Zoloft
      #143908 - 03/03/04 05:15 AM

Please use this thread to discuss Zoloft.

Thanks

--------------------
Tip: Try our Database to find out who has the best deals...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kc4668
Stranger

Reged: 10/25/04
Re: Zoloft [Re: Melody]
      #198093 - 11/03/04 05:48 PM

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used the generic Zoloft available through inhousepharmacy, called Zosert? It is a substantial savings over the brand name, but I am leery to try it without some feedback.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Pocahontas
Enthusiast

Reged: 01/28/03
Loc: North
Re: Zoloft [Re: Melody]
      #200744 - 11/16/04 01:54 PM

Does anyone here use Zoloft? I am trying to find a med that works on depression and anxiety. I used to use benzo's for my anxiety and panic attacks but I really want to stay away from the benzo class of meds. I currently use Lexapro but I think there must be something out there that works better on the anxiety part as well.

????

--------------------
~Princess Pocahontas

Aim for the moon, for if you miss you will always land amongst the stars ...

Pickledoo
Old Hand

Reged: 09/20/02
Loc: New England
Re: Zoloft [Re: Pocahontas]
      #200943 - 11/17/04 06:27 AM

I have been on Zoloft for about 6 years. It has been an excellent anti-dpressant for me. But......It took a while to find the right dosage and I'm under the care of a med-management doctor. I would not reccommend self-medicating with this drug. Too much or too little is bad. It was origionally prescribed for me for post-partum depression by my OBGYN. Now, I get it from a psychyatrist (sp?). As with any drug like this one (one that you have to take everyday to maintain not one you use as needed) there is a careful balance that needs to be achieved.

Good luck and I hope this helped.
Pickledoo

kc4668
Stranger

Re: Zoloft [Re: Pickledoo]
      #202756 - 11/23/04 08:18 PM

Hi Pocahontas,

I have used Zoloft on and off for the last few years with good results for my depression. My doctor has always treated my anxiety with benzo's. I do believe that the anxiety has been lessened somewhat from the Zoloft. As Pickledoo said above, Zoloft really should be monitored by an MD. It can be difficult to achieve the proper level of medicine for you, and some SSRI's work better than others for people. For example, Paxil may be a better choice for you. Whatever you do, do NOT go cold turkey off Zoloft or any other SSRI. Not a fun experience, I can assure you.

Good luck, and I hope you can find something for your anxiety!

-KC

kc4668
Stranger

Re: Zoloft [Re: kc4668]
      #218417 - 01/24/05 10:27 PM

Update on Zosert if anyone is interested.

Works just as well as the name brand Zoloft. Absolutely no complaints, and the price is so much less.

Hope this helps someone out there.

-KC

virola

Reged: 01/08/02
Re: Zoloft [Re: kc4668]
      #218728 - 01/25/05 07:09 PM

I beleive Zosert is one of the generic sertraline versions that are made in India. It is legal for a company to make sertraline and many other generic drugs if they do not use the original patented manufacturing process, so they stir up a new way to make the stuff. So Zosert is sertraline manufactured via a different process than the US Zoloft. That must anger the original Pfizer drug cartel! I could find only one report on "Zosert" which the person stated that the Zosert sertraline they bought online was weaker, but I do not know if they bought it through inhousepharmacy, so it may not be the same zosert.

You can also buy the original zoloft sertraline from Masters Marketing for far less than most online sources and it is certain to be the real McCoy.

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 600

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area