Soma, Fioricet, Ultram, Phentermine, and more at E-rx.net

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S
      #141879 - 02/25/04 09:34 PM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general info about Farmakos.

If you ordered from them and have an ordering experience to share please use the other thread.

For more information about Farmakos, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread click here

--------------------
Tip: Try our Database to find out who has the best deals...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MrOrange
Enthusiast

Reged: 12/18/01
Loc: West
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: Melody]
      #159942 - 05/06/04 09:09 AM

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Roche 10 mg. Valium from Farmakos? 50 tabs for $40 is not bad, but not great when adding the western union fee and shipping.
Thanks for any replies.

drewsmerdel
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 12/14/01
Loc: Nap Town
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: MrOrange]
      #159977 - 05/06/04 12:38 PM

They are just fine, Joe from starlight is less expensive.

Drew

--------------------
Are you hungry?
Are you sick?
Are you begging for a break?
Are you sweet?
Are you fresh?
Are you strung up by the wrists?

rockystuart
Enthusiast

Reged: 03/11/04
Loc: San Fran Bay Area, Calif
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: drewsmerdel]
      #160082 - 05/06/04 06:43 PM

I have found it to be true that starlight is less on vallium - But Dr A's (farmakos) XANAX bars at $58 for 50 are the best price around.

mongomon

Reged: 07/12/03
Loc: Texas
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: rockystuart]
      #160344 - 05/07/04 08:59 PM

actually, you get 60 bars for $58 dollars.(Still waiting on my order from 4/01.)

diggsbakes
Veteran

Reged: 09/17/03
Loc: Mountians
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: drewsmerdel]
      #160407 - 05/08/04 04:40 AM

Drew,

I hope I'm not interrupting your "nap", LOL, but I was hoping you could giveme some info. about Joseph/Starlite. I have heard good things, but I'm leary of ordering from this sort of source. I know he has good prices on certain meds and a good rep. I USUALLY only use IOPs to "stock up" for days I don't have enough of my PCPs regular prescription.

I would like to order a large amount of BZDs and I am considering Gigapharma for the #300 Clonazepam for $180. I would appreciate any info. that you are willing to give.

Thanks,
Diggs

1fabfa

Reged: 04/18/04
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: mongomon]
      #161128 - 05/11/04 04:44 AM

You actually are still waiting for an order that was placed on 4/1. I have never ordered from them but exactly how long does it take to recieve your shipment? Please pm me with any info about this site good or bad. Thanks

Jesse024
Enthusiast

Reged: 04/24/03
Loc: MidWest
Re: Farmakos-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: 1fabfa]
      #161390 - 05/11/04 10:38 PM

Received order today 7 days shipping.

--------------------
less is more.

Yadtbr
Stranger

Reged: 10/17/03
Loc: So. New England
Re: Farmakos [Re: Melody]
      #166946 - 06/06/04 03:08 AM

I have not posted much on this site because it is such a comprehensive source of information I can always find the info I need. (I hope this post is going to the correct forum;re: Farmakos.com - questions.)
1) I see that a couple of recent posters have mentioned a PayPal link on the Farmakos site. I have clicked every link I could find on the vendor site and have found no such link. Am I doing something wrong?
2) Per vendor instructions, I requested an e-mailed product/pricing list. It specified that they wished to be paid via Western Union but goes on to say they can't accept internet transmitted WU payment. How then does one pay them via WU?
To summarize, can someone give me unambigus instruction on how you order from and pay Farmakos?
Thanks in advance I appreciate the help.

drewsmerdel
Pooh-Bah

Re: Farmakos [Re: Yadtbr]
      #166969 - 06/06/04 07:48 AM

paypal is not a option with FARMAKOS, maybe one of the newer AR sources...

For ordering instructions you have to email Dr.A(tap) and ask for an english price list.

You can send money via your local WU (physical location) or log into WU's web site and send money. You need to get the price list which gives you the specifics needed such as the recievers name, and country location.

Wait I take that back you cannot wire money to Dr. A, using WU's web page, due to charge backs. I dont think this has changed, or maybe someone can shead some light on this issue, but I was aware that WU was calling the sender and essetially harrasssing them about sending money to a known "drug dealer".

Drew

--------------------
Are you hungry?
Are you sick?
Are you sweet?
Are you fresh?

Edited by drewsmerdel (06/06/04 01:44 PM)

Yadtbr
Stranger

Reged: 10/17/03
Loc: So. New England
Re: Farmakos [Re: drewsmerdel]
      #167033 - 06/06/04 07:06 PM

I did get his English price/product list. It said he could not receive WU over the internet. However, it was clear that he wished to be paid via WU. I have never used WU in my life. If I don't use the net how do I use WU for this purpose? I am unclear as to how this works. Am I supposed to find a WU retail outlet and get something like a WU money order and snail mail it to him? I do not understand the specfic actions that one must carry out to get him a payment from WU. Am I the only one who doesn't understand his process? I appreciate your help.

opie_waan

Reged: 12/19/01
Loc: Philly
Re: Farmakos [Re: Yadtbr]
      #167034 - 06/06/04 07:16 PM

Usually a 7-11 or WalMart or other other convienence stores have W.U. You just fill out the green form, pay the cashier and the money is sent. They give you a number called an MTCN which you email to the recipient, and with that number, he can pick up the money. It is really very simple to do, but I feel that W.U. fees to send money are way too high, but a lot of times they are the only game in town. If the recipient will accept an international money order(available at the post office) by mail, this is much cheaper, but takes longer. Hope this helps.

drthomas
Stranger

Reged: 03/30/04
Loc: South Florida
Re: Farmakos [Re: opie_waan]
      #167080 - 06/07/04 07:42 AM

I ordered in April, without problems, and I am about to order again. I think there may be a misunderstanding. You can use the WU website to send payment, but the pharmacy has to do a physical pickup of your payment. I used the WU website, and it cost $15, which added to the cost of meds + shipping was still the cheapest price I could find.
WU did email me and ask me to phone them, which I did. They said they were verfying the phone number, because I gave a cell phone number on my online order, and they cannot match cell phone numbers to bank accounts. I don't know what that's about, but there was no mention of "known drug dealers" or anything like that. The payment then went through with no problem, I received an email notifying me when the pharmacy picked it up, and I received meds in about 10 days.

--------------------
Seek and live by your own truth.

FredW

Reged: 10/31/02
Loc: USA
Re: Farmakos [Re: drthomas]
      #167209 - 06/07/04 08:08 PM

--------------------
Fred

Edited by FredW (06/08/04 02:09 AM)

FredW

#167211 - 06/07/04 08:16 PM

If you are going to use Western Union, You need to go into a store and transfer via cash. They will reject Dr. A. instantly via online even though i did it 3 times before ok. In the store it is all transaction and no questions asked (unless over a grand). I hate WU and online as there is no way it goes through unless you answer everything about your past literally. (you better remember 10 years in detail).

--------------------
Fred

drthomas
Stranger

Re: Farmakos [Re: FredW]
      #167361 - 06/08/04 11:38 AM

I just placed another order through the Western Union website. As before, the last screen asked me to call in. I called and they just wanted to verify the information, which they explained as part of their upgraded security measures. (I think it's to verify the phone number that you provide.) Since I had previously placed an order to Dr. Alberti and had been verified (by explaining that my number was a cell phone number), the transfer was approved instantly. There were no other questions or comments. Anyway, that's my experience (as of 10 minutes ago).

--------------------

drthomas
Stranger

#167375 - 06/08/04 12:18 PM

I STAND CORRECTED!!
My transfer was approved by the Western Union operator, but then I received an email stating that it was cancelled. I called back, and a new operator told me that after the transfer was approved, the sender's name was matched to a list for "nondelivery." She asked if it was a pharmaceutical mail order, which I confirmed, and she said that there had been too many complaints about nondelivery, so they no longer accepted transfers to that receiver.

So, I don't know what to do. Has anyone had a problem with nondelivery? I ordered in April with no problem, but are they now failing to deliver? Anyone?

--------------------

drthomas
Stranger

#167376 - 06/08/04 12:21 PM

I meant, of course, that the RECEIVER'S name was matched to a "nondelivery" list.

--------------------

drewsmerdel
Pooh-Bah

#167455 - 06/08/04 06:12 PM

Unless he has gone sour in the last few months, he is fine. Hard to tell cause no one really wants to post expiences anymore. Ive got an order that is slow, but b4 Ive waited 1-1.5 months due to customs, so I cant really report anything right now, except that in the past he has always delivered.

Drew

--------------------
Are you hungry?
Are you sick?
Are you sweet?
Are you fresh?

Jesse024
Enthusiast

#167656 - 06/09/04 02:49 PM

Quote:

Unless he has gone sour in the last few months, he is fine. Hard to tell cause no one really wants to post expiences anymore. Ive got an order that is slow, but b4 Ive waited 1-1.5 months due to customs, so I cant really report anything right now, except that in the past he has always delivered.

Drew

I had an order that was shipped on Memorial Day (since they don't have this holiday), and I still haven't received anything out of three.....so I think customs is being slow. I used two addresses as well....and nothing at either, and its been a number of days longer than even my longest orders if I'm correct.

--------------------
less is more.

FredW

Re: Farmakos [Re: Jesse024]
      #167780 - 06/10/04 01:36 AM

Jesse, He will come through. Those got jammed up for some reason. My postmark verified it.

--------------------
Fred

Jesse024
Enthusiast

#171220 - 06/27/04 03:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Drew

I had an order that was shipped on Memorial Day (since they don't have this holiday), and I still haven't received anything out of three.....so I think customs is being slow. I used two addresses as well....and nothing at either, and its been a number of days longer than even my longest orders if I'm correct.

Took me a while, but yes he is delivering, and it matched, and came a little while after my original post!

--------------------
less is more.

Jesse024
Enthusiast

#173123 - 07/07/04 03:21 PM

Recieved an envelope today that was completely torn up. Torn open all the way up one side, and torn in the middle on the other side!!!!!

I e-mailed Dr A to advise him that his envelopes are getting torn up. It looks like it may have just been from the postal sorters (it kinda looks like it got stuck in the rollers) but you could see all the pills and contents inside.

The innerds fell right out when I picked up the envelope!! Not too happy about this, and it makes me scared to order anything again.

--------------------
less is more.

Stranger

Reged: 07/03/04
      #173887 - 07/11/04 11:50 PM

never used Farmakos but would love to. Is there an english version? I have no idea what I'm ordering. Sent them 2 e-mails requesting an english price and supply list but still havn't heard a thing.

FarmAr
farmaciasargentinas.com

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Buenos Aires Argentina
      #174395 - 07/15/04 02:04 AM

Quote:

I STAND CORRECTED!!
My transfer was approved by the Western Union operator, but then I received an email stating that it was cancelled. I called back, and a new operator told me that after the transfer was approved, the sender's name was matched to a list for "nondelivery." She asked if it was a pharmaceutical mail order, which I confirmed, and she said that there had been too many complaints about nondelivery, so they no longer accepted transfers to that receiver.

So, I don't know what to do. Has anyone had a problem with nondelivery? I ordered in April with no problem, but are they now failing to deliver? Anyone?

FYI:
Western Union does not send money to Argentina via online.
To send money you have to go to the W.U offices.
Farmakos is not in any black list so whoever told you that is wrong.
If that were right then you should not be able to send money even by going to the W.U centers.

FarMar

--------------------
FarmAr or

rwj0003
Stranger

Reged: 01/25/04
Re: Farmakos [Re: FarmAr]
      #174900 - 07/18/04 11:17 AM

Does anyone have an updated english price list?.....I have emailed these guys several times and have received no response.

Jesse024
Enthusiast

Re: Farmakos [Re: rwj0003]
      #174925 - 07/18/04 02:49 PM

I just got an e-mail from Dr A saying his e-mail has not been working properly.

--------------------
less is more.

drewsmerdel
Pooh-Bah

Re: Farmakos [Re: rwj0003]
      #175026 - 07/19/04 12:25 PM

tell Dr.A, that Drew Smerdel sent ya!

Drew

--------------------
Are you hungry?
Are you sick?
Are you sweet?
Are you fresh?

Jesse024
Enthusiast

#175072 - 07/19/04 06:13 PM

Quote:

tell Dr.A, that Drew Smerdel sent ya!

Drew

He said his fibertel e-mail is not working the best all the time and to CC to all e-mails from now on.

--------------------
less is more.

jbnugget

Reged: 11/14/02
Loc: Boston area
Re: Farmakos - Do they sell everything listed? [Re: Jesse024]
      #176865 - 07/30/04 05:09 AM

I just finished reading through their entire list of 'drogas'. Does anyone know if all of the meds listed are for sale? Is it just a complete inventory?

If everything is available then I'm VERY impressed. I requested some prices about a week ago but have yet to recieve them. Are they still having email issues?

Tranks,
jbnugget

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3715

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area