We need your support! You can support our site and save at the same time...
You can join our VIP Program for just $15. Many sites offer our VIP's a $20 discount per consultation and 10%, or more, on the price of meds. Join Now

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback (Int'l)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Pharmagroup
      #141271 - 02/24/04 05:34 AM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with Pharmagroup. Post only if you ordered from them and then only when you have your results.

Do NOT post questions or comments in this thread. We have other threads for that.

For more information about Pharmagroup.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments and general info thread click here

--------------------
Tip: Try our Database to find out who has the best deals...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BackwoodsBum

Reged: 09/11/02
Loc: South East USA
Re: Pharmagroup [Re: Melody]
      #141309 - 02/24/04 08:01 AM

I haven't ordered from them recently (in the past 6 months or so) so my info may be a little dated, but I'm 5 for 5 with them. My only complaint was that their delivery times are poor compared to some IOP's. Most of my orders were in the 5 to 6 week range. Prices are not bad and they always came through, but if you are in a hurry find another source.

--------------------
Who says I'm useless...I can always be used as a bad example

willd
Stranger

Reged: 05/05/04
Re: Pharmagroup [Re: Melody]
      #173487 - 07/09/04 09:26 AM

I have ordered from PharmaGroup many times over several years, even when they took credit cards. I have since ordered from them when they started taking only postal money orders. I have never had any problem until now. I sent my money order out Global Priority mail as always on 6/21/04. Usually within a few days I get an email stating they have received my payment and another email shortly thereafter stating they have shipped. Since I have not received any email from them I have tried to contact them 3 times through their customer service in which they guarantee a response within 24 hours. I have yet to receive a response.

willd

willd
Stranger

Reged: 05/05/04
Re: Pharmagroup [Re: willd]
      #176715 - 07/29/04 09:46 AM

I am happy to say I just receive my order. It took the same time it always did but I never got a reply to my email and fax questions about my order. Ususally I got a notice when they received my payment. This is always a concern as it has to be sent via Global Prioriy Mail from the USPS. Then I get an email when the products are shipped. This time I got neither but did receive the products. So, I can say, after about 4 years I have never failed to receive my order.

willd

Mayfair
Stranger

Reged: 02/22/03
Re: Pharmagroup [Re: willd]
      #186848 - 09/14/04 11:39 PM

Quote:

I am happy to say I just receive my order. It took the same time it always did but I never got a reply to my email and fax questions about my order. Ususally I got a notice when they received my payment. This is always a concern as it has to be sent via Global Prioriy Mail from the USPS. Then I get an email when the products are shipped. This time I got neither but did receive the products. So, I can say, after about 4 years I have never failed to receive my order.

willd

I sure have! And the only time I failed to receive my order was "coincidentally" right after they stopped accepting credit cards. If you can help it, NEVER use money orders with IOPs!!!

AngieA

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Midwest
Re: Pharmagroup [Re: Mayfair]
      #219117 - 01/27/05 03:51 AM

Quote:

I sure have! And the only time I failed to receive my order was "coincidentally" right after they stopped accepting credit cards. If you can help it, NEVER use money orders with IOPs!!!

I too had good experience with them as long as they accepted credit cards. When they started asking for cash (May 2003?) I sent it to them based on my previous good interactions. Needless to say, they ripped me off for $200 or so. They did reply to me a few times, asking for a $25 re-ship fee. I fell for that once. WHY DO THEY HAVE A 3 STAR RATING HERE? Is it based on the old, old days?

Pages: 1

Extra information
3 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 1246

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area