http://www.yourpainmanagement.com - VIP Memberships start at just $15 - Join now help us stay online, and save a bundle...

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Medsmex
      #141241 - 02/24/04 08:03 AM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general info about Medsmex.

If you ordered from them and have an ordering experience to share please use the other thread.

For more information about Medsmex, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ePharmacy
Stranger

Reged: 05/19/04
Re: Medsmex [Re: Melody]
      #166288 - 06/02/04 10:31 PM

I have just ordered 60 Tramadol from them today for a grand total of $60 which includes shipping. Not too bad. Thats $0.84 per tablet which is about lower-mid range level. I was referred to the website by "tone" and the reason for ordering was my lack of credit card, check card. They accept a Paypal kind of service which is great.

When I had some questions I clicked "Live Help" and it was actually "Live Help". Spoke with a fellow named Victor who was very friendly and helpful.

I will let you know what happens about 10-14 days from now, when the transaction should be complete.

debipier
Stranger

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: usa
Re: Medsmex [Re: Melody]
      #169918 - 06/20/04 11:47 AM

I've ordered from medsmex.com many times and usually recieve them within 2 weeks from the date of order... They are sent registered mail so you have to sign for them... have never been disappointed in the service...

chad
Stranger

Reged: 03/18/03
Re: Medsmex [Re: debipier]
      #211119 - 12/30/04 03:13 PM

anyone know of op that delivers to uk and is good

Dianne_E
Stranger

Reged: 11/25/04
Re: Medsmex [Re: chad]
      #229695 - 03/01/05 12:15 PM

I had been using a Mexican Pharmacy that went out of business and thanks to this forum I used Medsmex to buy some medication for my dogs (Flagyl). They were very efficient, confirmed my order then confirmed when it shipped. The entire transaction only took a couple of weeks and their prices were great.

Pages: 1

Extra information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Heidi 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2160

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area