http://www.medsnationwide.com - $35 Off Consultation Fee for VIP's
Join the Drugbuyers.com VIP program and save a bundle: for just $15 you will save $35: Support DrugBuyers.Com and save a bundle!

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Medscorp-10% Discount for VIP´S
      #141239 - 02/24/04 08:03 AM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general info about Medscorp.

If you ordered from them and have an ordering experience to share please use the other thread.

For more information about Medscorp, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sake_zen
Banned = ArthurItis

Reged: 02/25/04
Re: Medscorp [Re: Melody]
      #142869 - 02/29/04 01:31 AM

Medscorp.com - is it a scam?
#140425 - 02/21/04 10:20 PM

Placed an order from Mescorp.com a month ago (I think they are located in Spain) - ~$140 worth. Other than a charge on my credit card statement and a few e-mails that my “order was received” and my “order is about to get shipped” haven’t gotten anything from them.

It’s been more than a month now. I tried to contact their customer support, but received some boilerplate response (which was almost an exact copy of their “your order is about to get shipped” e-mail). They also said that it takes TWELVE WEEKS (!!!) in order for them to take action on my order (?? refund; ?? re-ship).

Has anyone else had any experience with medscorp.com? It sure sounds like I just subsidized a small trans-Atlantic scam…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reged: 02/06/04

Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: ArthurItis]
#140462 - 02/22/04 02:17 AM

After you pay them, then they say it takes 12 weeks? I don't think so. If I were you I'd complain to my credit card company and try and get that charge cancelled.

If the billing was done from something like mypaysystems.com, then contact them for a cancellation.

Unless anyone says otherwise, that's what I'd do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
hibbs

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Great Lakes Region
Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: mikevx]
#140477 - 02/22/04 05:32 AM

I've had problems with them before, they tell you to wait so many business days which equals 12 weeks for an order, that way you have a hard time doing a charge back on your CC. Then their guarantee of free replacement shipping incase of a seizure or lost order is almost non-exsistant. You very rarly if at all will get a sezuire notice but will get lost packages, then they will offer you the same order at a discounted price for lost orders (which I beieive were never sent in the first place), (usually about 1/2 orginal order price) then after you pay that order might be sent. After you figure what you've spent, it's not worth it, I would stay away from them and pharmatico.com as they practice the same tatics. Your best bet is to get some MR and find a great OP right here like NorcoWorldWide, they are hands down the very best!!!!!!!!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hibbs

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Great Lakes Region
Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: hibbs]
#140478 - 02/22/04 05:34 AM

PS please excuse the typo's I just woke up lol

theborg

Reged: 10/20/02
Loc: Boston
Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: hibbs]
#140487 - 02/22/04 06:01 AM
Edit Reply Quote

I'm sorry to hear this about Medscorp. About 1 1/2 years ago they were on the top of my list. I used them many times and refered my friends to them and they were also very pleased.
I guess all good things come to an end. Thanks for the warning.

--------------------
Forget your fears and want no more.

ArthurItis
Stranger

Reged: 08/31/03

Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: theborg]
#141772 - 02/25/04 01:55 PM

Hibbs,

You were absolutely right!
After multiple complaints and inquiries, just got an e-mail from them stating how sorry they are that I did not get the meds and offered to re-order for 1/2 the price. I figured they "forgot" that they told me to wait for 12 weeks and KNOW that I will never get the meds.

WHAT A SCAM !!!
I feel so stupid... I mean I looked for them on the "Black List" - they were not on it. Their listing from DB didn't say anything bad, but advised to check out the Board. So I assumed that they were ok...

Can someone tell me how can I possibly avoid this sort of a scam in the future?

Art.

P.S.
MikeVX
As you suggested, I contacted my credit card rep., but she was uncommittal (at best). She confirmed that the payment was processed by "mypaysystems.com" in Britain who, in turn, processed it for the merchant in question ("Medscorp.com"). They asked me for the location of the merchant. I checked medscorp.com's website, but couldn't find where they are (for some reason, I thought it is Spain but now I doubt it).
So... I guess I should just tattoo "c_h_u_m" on my forehead and look mysterious when people ask me about it.
… but thank you for the advice, MikeVX

A.

dhc_60

Reged: 01/31/04

#141779 - 02/25/04 02:08 PM

same thing happened to me. ordered in oct. never received anything including seizure notice. they offered to reship @50%. package arrived 3 weeks later. same thing w/ pharmatico. i received this email today from pharmatico.

CREDIT CARD PROCESSING DOWN, TEMPORARILY
========================================
We are experiencing a disruption in our credit card processing. We will attend
to this problem immediately, and urge our customers to choose alternate payment
methods for the time beeing. The disruption is due to new rules that have been
enforced by VISA and MASTERCARD that does not affect only us, but ALL online
pharmaceutical providers. We have been in contact with our processor, and have
been told that over 300 pharmaceutical website accounts (!) were closed over the
weekend alone. We hope that as we were not shut down (due to good standing) we
will soon be able to process your credit cards again. We are reluctant to say
that this move by VISA and MASTERCARD will likely affect the entire industry. We
will post regular updates about our progress as we receive more news. So far, we
have received reassuring comments from our processor, and hope that we will be
able to keep processing. Meanwhile, we reccomend using any of our alternate
payment methods, such as MONEYBOOKERS (www.moneybookers.com).

With great respect,

The Pharmatico Team

www.pharmatico.com

stay away.

sake_zen
Stranger

Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: dhc_60]
#142777 - 02/28/04 04:54 PM
Edit Reply Quote

dhc_60,

you are lucky you got your package. I ordered from medscorp.com and never received anything. after 12 weeks couln't process refund with my credit card co.

STAY AWAY, PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikevx

Reged: 02/06/04

#142839 - 02/28/04 08:16 PM
Edit Reply Quote

Sorry friend.

Obviously that 12 week thing is why. They know most cc companies will not do a chargeback by then. Most will within 1-2 months, some 3 months. Very few will after that time. If any.

The only way I know of to avoid a place or scam like this is to read up fully, do a search on such company and look for any complaints. Even if they have delivered to a few, I know some crooks will do that so at least they have some good references. Make it look good to others, then screw you over. Just do your homework on them. Any complaints at all, I'd avoid them.

Most of these sites show very little info about themselves. Like their actual address or what city, country. Makes it easier to rip people off, if you don't know much about them. Even if they did list all their info, what could we do being they are in another contry. They know this. All we have is to trust some of them and take our chances.

I do believe this MEDSCORP site should go on the blacklist section. Hopefully they will be added soon.

sake_zen
Stranger

Re: Medscorp.com - is it a scam? [Re: mikevx]
#142856 - 02/28/04 09:03 PM

i think blacklisting them would be the right thing to do. meanwhile, i copied this string and posted it under:

PHARMACY LIST >> INTERNATIONAL LIST >> MESCORP.COM >> FEEDBACK

i hope this will save someone a bit of grief and aggrovation.

sz

p.s. arthur, i hope you don't mind.

navigator__
Stranger

Re: Medscorp [Re: sake_zen]
      #151691 - 03/30/04 06:17 PM

I too have ordered from Medscorp.com and I too got ripped off. Same M.O.: they took my money, didn't send me anything, and well after it was too late to dispute the credit card charge offered to renew the order for 50% off.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!!

ALSO,

I don’t know why DB keeps on taking down my posting about the Medscorp.com. It is an exact copy of the following thread:

MAIN INDEX >> International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Open Discussion (Int’l)

Look for the thread called: “medscorp.com IS a scam”

The thread was started by “happy_whales” and it lists a bunch of information about the scam ran by the con artists at medscop. If you ever thought of ordering from them, makes sure you read it before you transfer any money to them.

braulio
Stranger

Reged: 12/26/01
Re: Medscorp [Re: Melody]
      #179416 - 08/11/04 08:09 AM

I have been shopping my drugs from medscorp for many years, lost some win some, that's the game and not always the fault of them, for me they will be my number 1 until proven different, they now lowered their prices and are delivering faster than ever, only 15$ in shipping I don't think there is another international OP with these prices, at least not as good.

Oh, last order got it in 16 days .... man don't know about the rest of you but for me that's pretty good.
I don't have the strength to be checking the board daily, see u soon.

roamingump
Journeyman

Reged: 03/12/04
Loc: Great Southwest, USA
Re: Medscorp [Re: braulio]
      #204652 - 12/02/04 02:21 PM

I just had my second experience with them in two moths. I stayed away from them for a while, but they seem to be back.

Anyone else dealt with them lately?

theborg
Old Hand

Loc: City of Champions
Re: Medscorp [Re: roamingump]
      #204706 - 12/02/04 06:04 PM

They were #1 in my book back in 2002-2003. Then I began to here lots of negative feedback. They just weren't sending out orders. I would stay away until more data comes in.

--------------------

Bamboo
Enthusiast

Reged: 11/06/04
Re: Medscorp [Re: theborg]
      #210322 - 12/27/04 01:20 PM

Anyone have any RECENT experience w/them?? It seems mixed messages, but was wondering if anything has changed? They carry something that I am interested in, but can't afford to just throw the $ out the window.... ANY input
-WHATSOEVER- would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx much
Bamboo

theborg
Old Hand

Loc: City of Champions
Re: Medscorp [Re: Bamboo]
      #210880 - 12/29/04 06:46 PM

I got an email from them today wishing me a happy new year and telling me about their new site and their "specials".
I haven't ordered from them in 2 years. Maybe they're trying to get back to the dependable company they once were. Or maybe they just want to scam more people. I think I'll pass.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
3 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Heidi 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 918

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area