FriendlyClinic.com - Discounted prices - Free consultation with all arders - Order today receive tomorrow - FedEx Next Day Delivery
Soma (generic) 350 mg - 90 Tablets $50.00 ..... Soma (Watson brand) 350 mg - 90 Tablets $55.00
Tramadol 50 mg - 90 Tablets $45.00 - 180 Tablets $99.95 ..... Ultram 50 mg - 90 Tablets $130.00
Fioricet 40 mg (generic) - 90 Tablets $45.00 ..... Fioricet 40 mg (brand) - 90 Tablets $125.00
http://www.friendlyclinic.com

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (USA)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's
      #140511 - 02/22/04 09:54 AM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general information about ermeds.com

If you ordered from them and have an experience to share please post it in the forum for ordering experiences.

For more information about ERMeds.com, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread Click Here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
dhc_60
Enthusiast

Reged: 01/31/04
Loc: mo.
ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: Melody]
      #142924 - 02/29/04 10:20 AM

i will use them again. they offer #120 per refill x2. dr. did ask alot of questions and offered some advice for treatment ie. stetching, exercise, not mixing APAP w/ ibuprofen(i didnt know that one) etc...

sue46
Stranger

Reged: 03/07/04
ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: Melody]
      #156681 - 04/21/04 09:51 PM

I tried the ERMeds service. I was extremely disapointed after commiting to their consultation fee of $120 only to have the doctor call me and tell me that I actually had to be seen in his office. Now, there was no information about that fact on their web site at all. His office is in the Southern California area, really in an inconvenient spot to travel. I would be required to fly down, rent a car and go to his office, where, I assume that I'd have to pay yet another fee! That is no small expense, on top of what I already have paid.

I am very disapointed in the fact that full disclosure was not made. I contacted the customer service folks, and all they could do was offer an apology. Quite frankly, that is not enough!

In addition, I paid for "next day" delivery. Their system screwed up, and "next day" delivery is now a 2 day minimum. I paid a premium price for service that I did not get! I wonder if I will get what was agreed to at all, given the fact that when I complained, I got no response.

Doesn't seem fair, does it?

I just wanted to warn anyone else out there who may be considering them for use. If you live in California, DON'T!

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

Reged: 03/25/04
Loc: Fl.
ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: sue46]
      #186484 - 09/13/04 05:20 PM

Sue
A bit late in the game I know..I have just signed on with this company and I am looking through threads and posts to get some feedback, however I just wanted to note that your experience was not the usual and I am very sorry. I know that Dr Starks does consult in California but they do have some stricter laws regarding he definition of a patient/doctor relationship and sometimes require a face to face consult. I will certainly look further into this and get the exact guidleines and requirements so we can update the info on the website.
As far as the delivery service is concerned, we do not contract UPS, they are held on account by the pharmacy and we unfortunately do not always have control over them but we can most definatley offer asisstance in getting delivery issues resolved. I am sorry I was not able to help you at the time and I hope that you have had great success with the OCS you chose to go with.
Again I am sorry your experience was less than pleasant.
Kimberly

doglover82
Board Addict

Reged: 11/20/02
Loc: Idaho, US
ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: ERMedsRod]
      #186536 - 09/13/04 08:43 PM

That was one of my questions. So if you live in Calif you can not use ERMEDS?
doglover

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: doglover82]
      #186724 - 09/14/04 02:21 PM

Hi Doglover
I have spoken myself to the doctor. You absolutely CAN use ERMeds and consult with him by telephone if you are a CA resident. I do not know what the restrictions were previously but as of now you can consult with no problems. Hope this helps and let me know what I can do for you.
Kimberly
www.ermeds.com

doglover82
Board Addict

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: ERMedsRod]
      #187140 - 09/17/04 02:11 PM

Had a consultation with Dr. Starks. It is one of the best consultations I have had as far as advice and information. I am very happy with him.
So far great service from ermeds.
doglover

doglover82
Board Addict

#187277 - 09/18/04 10:58 AM

Wondering why there is not a thread for ermeds in the feedback forum. Maybe I missed it. Wanted to post my experience there.
Anyway you can't go wrong with this op. They are very efficient which means I don't have to spend my time calling, writing, emailing or pming anyone. That is important to me.
Had consultation Friday
order is already in my area.
doglover

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#190047 - 10/01/04 10:55 AM

Good question Doglover...and I am vety glad you had a good experience with us. It should be that way of course. Let me know if you need any asisstance in the future.
Kimberly

Threadhead

Reged: 12/08/01
Loc: west coast CA
      #203171 - 11/26/04 11:44 AM

Just thought I'd post my experience. I got caught in the Dr. Starks/United cancellation. I was supposed to have my last refill from United filled today, but was told by Renee that that refill would have to be voided. She scheduled me with their new doctor, who called very promptly today. He was a really nice doctor, very understanding. Also made sure to ask if I specifically wanted Saturday delivery. I'm happy. My medication should be delivered tomorrow, and that's when it was supposed to be with United. So, if all goes well, the transition to new doctor and pharmacy will have been flawless. I'm also very impressed that they are open and working on the day after Thanksgiving. Will post with my update tomorrow after receiving the medication. Thanks ERMeds.

Threadhead

Re: ERMeds - $20 OFF for VIP´S [Re: ERMedsRod]
      #203179 - 11/26/04 12:39 PM

Quick question, K. What time is the pharmacy closing today, and what time does FedEx do their pickups at AVEE? Thanks a lot. Have a great weekend.

Threadhead

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: 537]
      #203361 - 11/27/04 12:57 PM

OK. Replying to myself. My medication arrived today before 10 AM. I am so impressed at how flawless the transition was. Thanks so much.

YPMChris
YourPainManagement.com

Reged: 11/15/04
      #204185 - 12/01/04 12:38 AM

Props. Keep up the groovy work.
L, -C

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#204288 - 12/01/04 12:43 PM

Sorry 537..took myself a little vaca from the board for a few days...(DSL issues at home actually, forced vaca, kinda fun)
I am so glad you liked DR A...I myself wish I could clone him because we are running the poor guy ragged with the reconsults and he keeps up his cheery demeanor.
Very glad you got your meds and all was flawless as it should be.

K

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#204289 - 12/01/04 12:44 PM

I just realized that the discount is not correct in this thread. It's $25.00 for VIP's....
Just wanted to mention that.
K

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#204291 - 12/01/04 12:49 PM

you said "groovy"...awwww

hey C-notice I have switched from the happy yet somewhat portly dancing elephant to the sleek, slender,well toned dancing banana...hmmm, ???
K

soccerfan
Stranger

Reged: 10/26/04
      #204298 - 12/01/04 01:03 PM

what happened with starks and united?

soccerfan
Stranger

Reged: 10/26/04
      #204304 - 12/01/04 01:23 PM

i am new to this but your web site looks pretty good.

i was just curious about the pharmacy used
it seems that you may find a good doctor site but then get serviced by a bad pharmacy
could you let me know
thanks and if i missed this answer somewhere else, sorry

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: soccerfan]
      #204311 - 12/01/04 01:44 PM

Hi Soccerfan
Dr Starks is currently having some issues with renewing his license since he has moved his practice from Michigan to California. We thought it to be in the best interests of the members to hire another physician to avoid and delays or additional problems.Dr Alsina has worked out so well that we are keeping him. United cannot honor or transfer Dr S's scripts and we had been receiving so many complaints regarding the CS over there that we had begun hunting for, and finally contracted, a pharmacy that is brand new and has compounding capabilities. We also use Triphasic, based in Texas, who has been wonderful thus far, but we knew we wanted to offer a choice to our members of two pharmacies and with AVEE being local I can stay close and monitor the service myself.
K

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: soccerfan]
      #204312 - 12/01/04 01:50 PM

The site, by the way, is still a bit under construction. I have added a shell of an area to contain some features I will be adding, and probably revamping over the next few weeks. It will be somewhat interactive and we are hoping that members will let us know what they want to see in terms of medical info,OCS news, or anything worthy of researching, as well info about each other and some advice on how to make the OCS experience easy.
It's brand new and I'm excited to find a few free moments to continue working on it.
I'm always open to suggestions.
K

goldi
Stranger

Reged: 09/24/03
Loc: Upper Midwest
      #204467 - 12/01/04 11:16 PM

I am *&%$(* REALLY upset! My last refill was due today, and I went to the ERMeds website as usual early this morning and set it up, and went off to work confident that my meds would be arriving tomorrow, only to discover when I logged on upon arriving home tonight that my refill had been CANCELLED! NO explanation, no warning! I had gotten your newsletter about a week ago, and it mentioned that you were switching to a new doc along with the new pharmacies - but you NEVER stated that current refills would not be honored AND YOU NEVER NOTIFIED ME! I had to come to the db site (which I don't visit frequently, not having a lot of available time) and hunt all over the place to find out WHY. Now I have to schedule a consult which I had not been budgeted for (my budget is WAAAAY tight right now - Christmas has been cancelled, it's that tight). I am FREAKING OUT! Not a word from you, no email, no call to let me know the refill couldn't be done.

Until now, your service has been sterling, but this one has really done a number on my confidence in you...

I don't know how I'm going to cover this extra expense, but I'll have to find a way, somehow. I will be setting up the consult for asap, as I have been really having a tough time and can't be without my meds now of all times. I am just FREAKED over this!

Threadhead

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: goldi]
      #204568 - 12/02/04 10:44 AM

I am really sorry to hear about that. I know how frustrating that is. I'm surprised, though, that you didn't get an email about the situation. I was lucky, because I called three days before my refill was due to find out the Thanksgiving schedule, and was informed then. Renee said, though, that they were emailing everyone, anyway, so I would have found out that way if I had not called. But, ERMeds did give a great discount on the consult price. I only had one refill left, and I got my new consult half price. That came with two refills, as well. I hope you are able to get this straightened out. I'm sure Kim will do her best to help resolve this. Good luck.

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#204647 - 12/02/04 02:10 PM

Goldi
I will do what Ican to get this fixed for you I just need you to PM your name, dob... so I can find you.
I'm not going to leave you hanging.
K

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

#204668 - 12/02/04 03:09 PM

Goldi
Still waiting...the day is closing in on us here. Get me your info and I will help you. You can call the office at 800.355.0522...but if I don't have a name I have no idea who to help.
K

goldi
Stranger

#205181 - 12/04/04 12:29 PM

Hi folks,

Just wanted to report that my confidence has been restored. Shortly after I posted my message, I lost my internet connection (when it rains it pours) and didn't get it back until last night. But I contacted ERMeds Thursday morning, and although I had to wait until Friday, then went through a stress-inducing lengthy wait to hear from the doctor due to more snafus and problems, the team at ERMeds were there every step of the way with me, very patient and helpful, even to working with me on my struggle to get the charges covered. Bottom line: I picked up my meds this morning at the Fedex hub, and I am finally beginning to feel better now. Thanks to all of you at ERMeds for working so hard to get me through this tortuous process - and I sure hope things go more smoothly again. That was a rough couple of days!

goldi

goldi
Stranger

#205182 - 12/04/04 12:31 PM

Oh - and one more thing: they also gave me a discount on the consult, very much needed and appreciated in this time of financial hardship. I'm sticking with 'em!

wonderman

Reged: 10/08/04
      #205183 - 12/04/04 12:38 PM

flawless transaction and the 15/80's are very good , prehaps better than united . had to wait till my united refills ran out and it seems i will be sticking with ermeds... verry good op ..... thanks !

pod77
Stranger

Reged: 04/28/04
Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: wonderman]
      #206346 - 12/08/04 09:55 PM

Had my first consultation with ermeds and I must say that I am very impressed. Called me 20 min before my app. and I talked with the doc. about compound meds and if they would be good for me. Well we decided that a compound would be good for my situation, A+ in me book and there prices are very resonable. Recieved my 15/80 today and I must say there very good.

ERMedsRod
Ermeds.com

Re: ERMeds.com - $25 OFF for VIP's [Re: pod77]
      #206491 - 12/09/04 10:58 AM

Hi Pod
Glad the 15/80's are working well for you. I had definately had great feedback on the compounds so far. I'm told that most of the requests have been for the 15/80 but I know they are able to compound other strengths ad formulas, including some elixers
Anyway, just wanted to add that.
K

astrophel2
Board Addict

Reged: 03/11/03
Loc: Georgia
      #208577 - 12/18/04 01:54 AM

I'm having a different experience. Although I was very impressed with the service at ERMEDS, the 15/80's from AVEE seem very, very weak to me. I had a headache in less than two hours after a dose, so I took more and added some APAP (remembering the theory that it may potentiate the hydro).

It's 2am, and I feel uncomfortably hyper...almost like the beginning of hydro withdrawal.

Is there any way to know if I was given 5/80's instead of 15/80's? When my next refill is due, can I go back to uncompounded medication? There's no lot number on my bottle-is it possible that I got part of a bad batch? My pills are clear gelcaps with a pale-green powder inside. It smells a little like vinegar (as does the tylenol w/codeine I've gotten before).

I'm not trying to discredit ERmeds; the service was the best of any OP I've ever dealt with. I'm just not too sure of the quality of the 15/80's I received from AVEE. Is there anything I can do about this?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Administrator 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 6411

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area