http://www.apainsolution.com - $30 Discount for VIP's
Join the Drugbuyers.com VIP program and save a bundle: for just $15 you will save $30: Support DrugBuyers.Com and save a bundle!

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (USA)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Dr. Starks
      #140507 - 02/22/04 09:52 AM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general information about Dr. Starks

If you ordered from them and have an experience to share please post it in the forum for ordering experiences

For more information about Dr. Starks, discount codes, and to see the feedback thread click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kaykay
Stranger

Reged: 05/28/04
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: Melody]
      #166268 - 06/02/04 09:05 PM

New consults are $125. Reconsults are $100. He prescribes medication with two refills, so you won't need another consult until 90 days after your first consult. Once they had my information, I had a consult the next day. The forms are very complete, and you must have a demonstrable medical need.
If you do not have a MRI or CAT scan report from the last year along with a recent physical examination, he requires a Portamedic exam, where a third party company comes to your home to do a physical exam. This is an extra $75. He was very friendly and professional, and I felt as if he cared about my pain and had a real desire to help. If you do not have a real medical need, do not even try. They are strictly by-the-book.

kaykay
Stranger

Reged: 05/28/04
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: kaykay]
      #202058 - 11/21/04 09:44 AM

As of 11/21/04, Traci has informed me that Dr. Razza is "filling in" for Dr. Starks. I don't know if this is a permanent or temporary thing, but since he is no longer with ERMeds, I am assuming it is permanent.

jetroutt
Stranger

Reged: 08/16/04
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: kaykay]
      #229463 - 02/28/05 06:02 PM

where can i find Dr. Starks now? He was always so spent so much time with me.

chloe3548
Stranger

Reged: 12/28/04
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: jetroutt]
      #236832 - 03/11/05 02:33 AM

i would not recommend this op. i began with them in september of 04 and spoke with dr. starks. he seemed very compassionate and friendly. i had a reconsult in december and this was with a dr raza. the consult was a few days before my refill date of 30 days. but, he had not ordered a "hold" with the pharmacy on my norco until it was exactly 30 days. his policy is to not ask for a refill until it is exactly 30 days. i understand but this does not leave room for any errors. my second reconsult came up on 2/28 of 05 and i called their pharmacy to see when it would be released to me and i found out the doctor did put a hold on it. i was told it would be filled on 3-7 and i would receive it on 3/8. i was given a tracking number and looked it up on 3/8 and it said "billing information voided". i did not know whaqt this meant so i called the pharmacy and they said they did not have enough and would send it out the next day with a new tracking number. well, when i received it, it was the wrong medicine. it was a muscle relaxer that i had stated on my reconsult form i was receiving from my primary care physician. i had only received norco from this op dr. starks. that was the reason for my consulting with them. i was asssured by traci, the doctor's assistant, that the doctor was very compassionate regarding pain patients. i was scared because i had never done this. anyway, to make a long story longer, i contacted traci today, 3/10, and she said she left a message for the doc for him to correct this asap. i called the pharmacy and they have heard nothing. it is now 3/11, 3 days after i am out and still have heard nothing. i did notice on the bottle though, that it was this same jamal raza, m.d.. i thought it was dr starks i had spoken to. on my 2/28 reconsult, he said "i haven't spoken to you in a while" and with me thinking it was dr. starks, who was my original consultant, and the name of this business, i said "oh yes, someone else took your place during the holidays". he got rather indignant and said "oh no, this is my business and he works for me". i said nothing. i think i will cancel with this op and go elsewhere.

forgotmyname
Banned: multiple ID's: lindadogg, ahoymatey... abuse, threatening OCS's, bashing, shilling

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: South
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: chloe3548]
      #238547 - 03/17/05 12:49 AM

They seem very prompt in answering emails and phone calls. I actually faxed my records not too long ago. It was my first time using my own new home fax machine. I ended up faxing 40 pages backwards. LOL. They received 40 blank pages. Big Blond moment there. I then decided to wait on Dr. Starks until more posting on his operation.

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride~~Hunter S. Thompson

rtwister63
Enthusiast

Reged: 06/17/02
Loc: USA
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: forgotmyname]
      #239746 - 03/22/05 01:35 PM

Dr Starks is using 3 pharmacies now.
Woodys, Brighton, and Advanced Health.

Who do you all prefer, out of the 3??

lisangel
Banned: telling members how to post. Only moderators can do that!

Reged: 09/24/02
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: rtwister63]
      #239759 - 03/22/05 02:13 PM

ummm...rtwtister? please, please, please, please do not post the names of the pharmacies and edit your post to remove them....this kind of info gets these places shut down. and lately, esp, too many of them have been closed b/c people weren't....discreet? perhaps you could ask someone who uses dr starks to pm you with which pharmacy they prefer and why?

sally_ny
Journeyman

Reged: 09/04/04
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: lisangel]
      #239791 - 03/22/05 03:51 PM

Dr Starks is strictly by the book, so are the pharmacies he uses. Nothing being done by any of them is illegal so how is naming these pharmacies going to get him shut down?? These pharmacy names are all over the boards, the OCS's have the pharmacy names on the sites. How is this going to get the site shut down?? Dr Starks is not an illegal site, nor are the pharmacys!

rtwister63
Enthusiast

Re: Dr. Starks [Re: lisangel]
      #240005 - 03/23/05 01:24 PM

Quote:

ummm...rtwtister? please, please, please, please do not post the names of the pharmacies and edit your post to remove them....this kind of info gets these places shut down. and lately, esp, too many of them have been closed b/c people weren't....discreet? perhaps you could ask someone who uses dr starks to pm you with which pharmacy they prefer and why?

Ummm Lisangel,
UMMMMMM NO I will Not edit My POST, and Until you become a Moderator on this Board, do NOT recommend that I or Anyone else edit their posts!!
The Info. I provided IS NOT Against the rules & EVERY OP Listed on DB's INCLUDES the pharmacy/ies they use.

This Information is NOT what gets a site shut down! DB's is HERE so we CAN discuss OP's, Pharmacies, and their SERVICE! This includes the SERVICE we receive from the PHARMACIES!

SO, No I will not edit it. If you think it needs to be edited, then By ALL Means HIT The NOTIFY Moderator Button and DB's Mods will edit it or delete it if it is not suppose to be here!

Thank you Very Much & Have a Nice Day!

Sally, Thank you too!
Twister

PS. Lisa, How long have you been using OP's and a member here? I have been doing this for 5 years & I know how things work, if you don't, it Might do you good to read ALL of DB's Information, Rules and Regulation's!! If you need any HELP with this, let me know. I will be happy to PM you some INFO.

PSS. Which ones have been closed down lately?? If they are a record OP and operate By The BOOK, they have no reason to be SHUT down, as "YOU" Say! You "Think" its because people we/are not discreet here? Think AGAIN, thats NOT what gets these OP's shut down!!!

panicbound
Stranger

Reged: 03/11/03
      #240068 - 03/23/05 05:53 PM

twister,

calm down.....i know it must be tough being the most experienced person in the world that deals with op's but that person did not attack you..........try not attacking others.........it's unbelievable how crass some of you are.......I bet you wouldn't talk that way if you weren't behind some computer......and if you would, I just plain feel sorry for you.....

rtwister63
Enthusiast

Re: Dr. Starks [Re: panicbound]
      #240073 - 03/23/05 06:10 PM

Quote:

twister,

calm down.....i know it must be tough being the most experienced person in the world that deals with op's but that person did not attack you..........try not attacking others.........it's unbelievable how crass some of you are.......I bet you wouldn't talk that way if you weren't behind some computer......and if you would, I just plain feel sorry for you.....

Yeah, Sometimes it is Tough, but I deal with it. I'm also MUCH Calmer now. LMAO....

Thanks for the advice & Goodnight!

adnt
Stranger

Reged: 03/26/05
      #242315 - 03/31/05 09:32 PM

Can someone help me with these abbreviation that you use, like op and db's. I am new at this, and trying to feel my way through it????

bandoggegirl
Journeyman

Reged: 07/03/04
Loc: Mississippi
Re: Dr. Starks [Re: adnt]
      #242353 - 04/01/05 01:02 AM

op-online pharmacy, requires records
nrop-no record online pharmacy
DB-Drug Buyers, the name of this place

Pages: 1

Extra information
3 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Administrator 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2646

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area