online-scripts.com- $30 discount for VIP's

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback (USA)

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
AdministratorAdministrator
Administrator

Reged: 11/19/01
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Online-Scripts $30 Discount for VIP´S
      #140329 - 02/21/04 07:59 PM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with online-scripts.com. Post only if you ordered from them and then only when you have your results.

Do NOT post questions or comments in this thread. We have other threads for that.

For more information about online-scripts.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments and general info thread Click Here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sleepymonkey76
Journeyman

Reged: 08/31/02
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Administrator]
      #165071 - 05/27/04 02:36 PM

Registered for consult - 5/24
Faxed pertinent medical records - 5/25
Had consult+meds shipped - 5/26
Received meds @ 1:00 PM - 5/27

Great service with these guys! Will definitely use again.

--------------------
"There's so much gravity,
in gravity."
-SleepyMonkey

johnnypuke
Stranger

Reged: 11/20/03
Loc: southeast
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: sleepymonkey76]
      #166161 - 06/02/04 12:52 PM

Ordered a consult with these folks on May 24 and tried in vain to call their constantly busy line for consults. I became suspicious after a few days as I used a redialer at work and still never got through. Finally today after a twenty minute wait on the customer service line a nice CSA told me they had been overwhelmed by people like me calling to cancel their $110.00 consults as no one has been able to get through on their phone lines. Hopefully the charges will be taken off my card in a few days and I will have dodged another rip-off.Now I'll have to look elsewhere.......Watch out for this op!

Rocky_ONC
Online-Scripts / Norco-Medication

Reged: 12/11/03
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: sleepymonkey76]
      #166163 - 06/02/04 12:57 PM

Thar is correct, even though the bottle prints out with 0 under refills there are 2 refills in the account pending medical record approval. Unfortunately we don't have control over the pharmacy's stock, if their medication was weak it might have been the brand or it might be that your tolerance is building to the medication. I'm positive that someone on this board can give you better detail on what's called a 'Hydro Holiday'. It's a painful process but it helps to lower tolerance to hydrocodone when it's needed long term. Someone please correct me if I get this incorrectly but a 'hydro holiday' is basiclly a few consecutive days where you don't take any hydro. It helps your body to lower the resistance to the beneficial effects of the medication. Please let me know if any of this helps or if there's anything I can help with on my side.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

thar101

Reged: 11/06/03
Loc: Midwest
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Administrator]
      #166730 - 06/04/04 11:46 PM

Great service from Online-Scripts. Everything came as promised. They are a very reliable OP.

Iatewhat

Reged: 10/07/03
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: thar101]
      #168144 - 06/11/04 04:14 PM

Refill showed up on time (11am) at as promised by Rocky. He really is a great guy and was prompt in PMing me with all information in the refill process. Thumbs up to Rocky!

robinr15
Stranger

Reged: 04/13/04
Loc: Florida
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Iatewhat]
      #225738 - 02/16/05 05:04 PM

Good experience. First-time customer. Ordered consult on 02/15, spoke with MD about 30 minutes later. Very sympathetic, ordered Norco and Valium no problems. Told I'd have meds today, 02/16. Hadn't recieved this morning by 10 am, so called CS. Told I'd be waiting another day or two. And then my meds showed up four hours later! All accounted for, and all are genuine. Very pleased, even with the glitch. Curiously, my account status still shows the delay and I have my meds! Will use again!

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: robinr15]
      #227092 - 02/21/05 05:00 PM

Glad to hear about the good experiance. If there's anymore help I can give you, just let me know.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Rocky_ONC]
      #238032 - 03/15/05 04:38 PM

Hey everyone, new promotion going on:

We at Online-Scripts.com would like to share with you a new special that we will be running for our returning members. Beginning today your 4th re-consultation will be offered at ZERO cost to you. Not only will you be receiving your 4th re-consultation for free but you will ALSO be receiving 10% off of your medication which is still available to any returning members. The FREE consultation will be retroactively available to anyone that has already completed the order associated with their 3rd re-consultation. ALL re-consultations before and after the 4th re-consultation are discounted by 20% and also receive the same 10% discount on medication prices.

In addition, anyone who has already had their 4th re-consultation, will be getting a credit in their account for their next consult.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

Rocky_ONC

#244685 - 04/08/05 05:04 PM

I'm sorry, my previous wording has confused some people. It is the 5th consult that is free

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

InvaderCAL
Enthusiast

Reged: 08/26/04
      #246121 - 04/13/05 05:01 PM

I understood it :P

xmate1
Stranger

Reged: 08/18/03
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: InvaderCAL]
      #248636 - 04/21/05 10:24 PM

hi folks

i was pleasantly surprised.by the outstanding service of this op.i have sciatica with two pulled lumbar discs and a torn rotator cuff. over the last three years it seems as if its getting more painful.and i don't always keep pain medication on hand. so when it flaired up over the weekend i was in a real bind.and these folks came through for me.
4/19-registered for consult ,and received consult the same day.i spoke with a professional ,sympathetic doctor and had pain medicine in hand by 2pm 4/20.
to all the folks at online -scripts thank you.
to my fellow members these guys impressed me.

Tylertoo

Reged: 01/11/05
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: xmate1]
      #250661 - 04/27/05 07:58 AM

Hi folks,
Just wanted to say i appreciate the promotion Online Scripts has going on right now. I had my fifth consult (fourth reconsult) for free on Monday evening, and my meds are out for delivery today. Wonderful!

elimoon42
Stranger

Reged: 05/02/05
      #264648 - 05/31/05 07:24 PM

I placed my order for refill on 5-28-05 and still I have not received my order. Tomorrow will be the 6-1-05 and still no gtracking #.

Do u know what is going on?

Jacob Villareal

clam
Stranger

Reged: 06/02/04
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: elimoon42]
      #270196 - 06/10/05 06:18 AM

Since my post disappeared, I will repost and keep reposting I supposed.
BEWARE of new home health pharmacy,(the pharmacy that O-S uses lately)
They send me the Wrong Meds, (confirmated by a local pharmacy)
NOt Hydro's 10/5, nope, not at all!
Pharmacy would not return my call ofter 3 tries and On-line scipts seems to give a rats-[censored] that a pharmacy is sending incorrect meds.
I guess Rocky had my post taken down that was a bit more explanitory of the situation.
Rocky, you have ignored my PM E-mail and had my post taken down, if you think ignoring me will make it go away, well maybe you are right and shortly I will stop, but for now I am still to mad and can just keep re-posting.
BTW, just found a new OP, and so far so good.

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: clam]
      #270263 - 06/10/05 10:07 AM

I asked you what the medication was, if it was not hydro, what was it...and i have not recieved a response. Without a proper explanation, I have no choice but to either believe that the pharmacist didn't know what he was doing, or you a fabricating the story. We WOULD care that the pharmacy is sending out incorrect medications, if in fact there was something other than "hey send me the Wrong Meds, (confirmated by a local pharmacy)
NOt Hydro's 10/5, nope, not at all!" To confirm it.

In fact, I just called the pharmacy to verify; and without saying anything about hydrocodone, I gave them a description. A pink pill with a "v" on it, and the numbers 3600 on it. He came back and told me that it is hydrocodone 10/500, the brand is "qualitist"

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

nannygoat
Stranger

Reged: 06/03/05
      #271035 - 06/12/05 12:05 AM

Hi Rocky,

I received my consult from your doctor and received my medication today. Great! I have one question-my bottle says 0 refills. I received only 60 Norco-aren't I entitled to refills?

Thank you for your prompt service and reply.

Nancy Davis

tem33
Board Addict

Reged: 01/08/03
Loc: Southern USA
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: nannygoat]
      #271370 - 06/12/05 09:00 PM

Post edited as this thread is only to post ordering experiences.
We have other threads for questions, comments, and general info.

Edited by Melody (06/13/05 10:23 AM)

nannygoat
Stranger

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: tem33]
      #271412 - 06/12/05 11:03 PM

Post edited as this thread is only to post ordering experiences.
We have other threads for questions, comments, and general info.

Edited by Melody (06/13/05 10:23 AM)

clam
Stranger

Reged: 06/02/04
      #271724 - 06/13/05 03:23 PM

Good lord Rocky..., I posed an answer to your question, and poof its gone, again, what is going on here? I am sensing you jsut don't WANT the answer.

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: clam]
      #271732 - 06/13/05 03:41 PM

No, i managed to read your answer, my response to you was deleted as well. I don't know what happenned.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

Rocky_ONC

#271733 - 06/13/05 03:42 PM

here is what I wrote:

The post where i asked you what is was is right here https://drugbuyers.com/freeboard/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/264713/an/0/page/0#264713.

I do not have any control over the pharmacy policies

I DO apologize for the inconvienance, this pharmacy sends out watsons, but when they run out of them they are forced to fill with the qualitists.

nannygoat,
your bottle says no refills because we do not provide that information to the pharmacy. Don't worry, you still have however many you were promised left.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

nannygoat
Stranger

#274658 - 06/19/05 10:39 PM

Thanks Rocky for all your help. I see that my records were approved. Thanks again for your help.

saga

Reged: 01/10/05
Loc: the chemical state
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: nannygoat]
      #275534 - 06/21/05 04:29 PM

after a year of giving them my buisness, they move to thiS new pharmacy NEWCARE HOME HEALTH... IAM SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE 120 WATSON 10/500 I RECIEVE 90... IT EVEN SAYS 90 ON THE BOTTLE.. SAME DAY I RECIEVE MY SCRIPT I CALL ONLINE TO LET THEM KNOW A MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE.. THEY DIRECT ME TO THE PHARMACY....BIG HELP THEY WERE WANTED ME TO MAIL THE BOTTLE BACK TO THEM A CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE LAW... I AGREED THOUGH BUT SINCE I HAVE TAKEN SOME AND WANTED TO TAKE MORE FOR THE TIME IT WAS GONNA TAKE THEM TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HAVE NO MEDS? THATS WHY I DEAL WITH THIS CO. IN THE FIRST PLACE.. I HAVE THE STRONGEST RECORDS ONE COULD HAVE CAT SCANS MRI'S YOU NAME IT I HAVE IT.. SO SiNCE I TOOK SOME OUT OF THE BOTTLE BEFORE I RELIEZED I WAs shorted 30 pills i am beat and they won't make good on it... over a year of buisness never had a problem the second i do its like i am a valueless customer.. it even says #90 on the bottle would gladly send them the bottle back. wonder how the dea would feel if they knew the pharmacy wanted me to mail them back the meds @ my own cost i may add.. what if i was some phsyco and tainted the meds they are for sure to end up to one of u ... unsafe practice and very bad buisness by the pharmacy..and no back up help from online scripts... becarefull people if they are mailing drugs to people then haven them mail them back after they were in who evers possession who knows what freak could do to your meds... if this matter i some how resolved i will post and let yall know but like i said i am a customer with them for over a year and have given them many referals so so disapointed....thanx online for your help and care to you r good true customers..if anyone has any ?
please feel free to ask -

WvMtneer
Stranger

Reged: 06/12/05
Loc: DUH!!
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: saga]
      #275603 - 06/21/05 07:10 PM

They should send you the other meds to make up at no cost to you if you paid for 120. I would be leary of any company that charged me for 120 and the pharm only sent 90 and says that since you needed the meds and took some before you realized how many were in there you were SOL, I woudent give them any of my business either. Too many other IOP's delivering these days. Good luck and keep us updated on how this turns out.

--------------------
Country Roads, take me home, to the place, I belong.....

saga

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: WvMtneer]
      #275616 - 06/21/05 07:27 PM

glad to see you guys are reading.. i will keep you all posted but i am telling you trhis company with this pharmacy is headed for the toilet.. what happened to me is a exact true story,and it will happen to you next.. like you said there are just too many other iops doing good business...taking care of there longtime customers.. we'll see if they make good, but after how i was disrespected on the phone espeacialy by the pharmacy, i am so turned off.. they wanted me to send the meds back ...when i said i was gonna take some for the time that it would take to straighten this out they wouldn't even talk to me... they expected me to be with out my meds in pain with 2 cracked vertabres from being a firefighter on the job and hurting myself.. who knows how long i would have been sitten here liven off tylenol.. plus they wanted me to pay the shipping...ha!!

saga

#275620 - 06/21/05 07:40 PM

also had the problem with the `10/500's sending me that horrible generic brand what is that strong tylenol for 2 year olds if anything at least i got watsons instead of those horrible pink things... didn't get the right amount but with the way things seem to be going maybe i'm lucky just to get something.... and online-scripts i am not going away.... YOU ROBBED ME!!!!!

Rocky_ONC

#275893 - 06/22/05 09:41 AM

saga,

I don't see a PM in my inbox from you. You should well know, as does everyone on this board, that if you have a problem, you come to me to get it taken care of, BEFORE complaining that nothing is getting taken care of. I will be waiting for your PM with your order number.

In addition, it is totally legal to return the medication to the pharmacy because they are destroyed when they recieve them. They don't turn around and ship them off to somebody else.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

saga

#275945 - 06/22/05 11:28 AM

after deep research you are right rocky it is legal for meds to be shipped back in most states. i sent you a pm as by your request i did not know you were the man to come to was always directed to customer servive. the ball is now in your court i hope matters are resolved because like i said long time customer wit no complaints and i have a free consolt coming up. always enjoyed talking to most of the docs don't realy wanna move on but i won't be taken advantage of thanx for the reponse rocky..... and to all i shall keep youi posted

saga

#276016 - 06/22/05 01:46 PM

well rocky has gotten back to me. i will recieve credit on the next refill for the 30 pills the pharmacy shorted me. that is better then nothing , but now i have to worry about running out of pain meds towards the end of the month. for all you have chronic severe pain.. our worst nightmare... RUNNING OUT OF MEDS!! i don't understand the problem with just sendind me the 30 pills the pharmacy made i hope for your business sake an honest mistake, but what can i do your the boss. at least you didn't completly ignore me like the pharmacy your business rides on... if anyone else runs into this problem post it or send me a pm if you have any ? send me a pm i'll be sure to respond as for this credit thing i'll keep you posted .. but i am scared to do business with them again, but i enjoyed most of the docs i have dealt with over the past year. i wish this never happened... COUNT YOUR PILLS AS SOON AS YOU GET THEM.. NEW CARE PHARMACY IS SHADY!!!!! NOT YOUR FAULT ROCKY BUT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT OTHER PHARMACYS

Edited by saga (06/22/05 01:59 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Administrator 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 6459

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area