Please support our site by joining our VIP Program. We offer a free site for all but we need your support to stay online. Is the VIP area worth the fee? Yes, it is worth the fee many times over, the membership pays for itself, but also note that the VIP's support the free areas.
Without VIP's, without your support, we will not be able to remain online to help you. Help us help you: support our site

Join Now. Membership starts at $15

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (USA)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
AdministratorAdministrator
Administrator

Reged: 11/19/01
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Online-Scripts $30 Discount for VIP´S
      #140327 - 02/21/04 07:56 PM

This is the official thread for questions, comments, and general information about online-scripts.com
If you ordered from them and have an experience to share please post it in the forum for ordering experiences.

For more information about online-scripts.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments and general info thread Click Here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
jonathdn
Banned

Reged: 03/15/04
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Administrator]
      #148806 - 03/18/04 11:51 PM

okay i ordered consult very pricey i around $200 within 10 minutes off the comp. they called with my consult very freindly sympathetic doctors meds in hand monday morning a day earlier than expected, i believe med. records needed for first script they wrote me 90 yellow watson 10/325 with 2 scripts, very pricey but good service the first script is a breeze, hope this helps someone

inkyfish
Stranger

Reged: 08/26/03
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: jonathdn]
      #154840 - 04/13/04 08:44 PM

I posted a couple days ago but must have had some issue with the site or something of that sort. Was just wanting to say they have some program where their consultations get cheaper if you stick with the same customer id. They didn't say anything I just noticed it was cheaper the second time around.

OneKelly
Stranger

Reged: 03/09/04
Loc: California
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: jonathdn]
      #161534 - 05/12/04 12:42 PM

I found that the initial consult and 1st prescription all went very smoothly. However, I have sent my medical records twice and both times they have declined them, therefore, I can not get the refills.

When I had the consult the doctor told me that medical records within the last year to year and a half addressing my situation would suffice. So I faxed over records that were about a year old (but they mentioned both of my problems)and they were declined. I had an appointment with my physician after that so I got a copy of that day's doctor's notes that again addressed my issues and even wrote on there the medications I should be taking (which are the same meds Online-scripts prescribed), but AGAIN, Online-scripts declined my records. I do not have a clue how to please these people.

When I called customer service, they simply told me that the records did not justify my use of the meds. How can it be when the records say the same exact thing I told them on the phone during the consult and my own doctor thinks their use is justified? Customer service can't tell me anything, and they wouldn't let me talk to the actual physician.

I can't help but think it's just a scam have the customer continue paying the consult fee every month. I need to find another OP, anyone have a suggestion? I'd hate to go back to Walgreens.

rockystuart
Enthusiast

Reged: 03/11/04
Loc: San Fran Bay Area, Calif
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: OneKelly]
      #161537 - 05/12/04 12:53 PM

Whay avoid walgreens? Them and Wal-mart have the best prices? Also I use online consults because Calif. does not have a pain suffers act AND doctors are afraid to do pain maintence - she said 'go to a pain clinic'.

But if your doctor will write script the local wal-mart is the best source.

Thanks for the heads up on online-scripts ; I will never use them!!

OneKelly
Stranger

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: rockystuart]
      #161549 - 05/12/04 01:44 PM

Thanks for the reply. I switched to OP's because I hated the wait and the customer service at local pharmacies, and because I lost my insurance I didn't feel the need to keep dealing with doctor's offices and pharmacies that have no respect for my time and money.

I liked the idea of being able to order and receive from home. So far, it hasn't worked out any better. I am yet to try Wal-Mart, however. Walgreens was as high, if not higher than some of the Op's. A lot of the prices that I have seen have been comparable and even better than Walgreens (for my prescriptions) and I had hoped less expensive in regards to my time (but that remains to be seen).

Rocky_ONC
Online-Scripts / Norco-Medication

Reged: 12/11/03
      #162609 - 05/17/04 10:11 AM

Quote:

I found that the initial consult and 1st prescription all went very smoothly. However, I have sent my medical records twice and both times they have declined them, therefore, I can not get the refills.

When I had the consult the doctor told me that medical records within the last year to year and a half addressing my situation would suffice. So I faxed over records that were about a year old (but they mentioned both of my problems)and they were declined. I had an appointment with my physician after that so I got a copy of that day's doctor's notes that again addressed my issues and even wrote on there the medications I should be taking (which are the same meds Online-scripts prescribed), but AGAIN, Online-scripts declined my records. I do not have a clue how to please these people.

When I called customer service, they simply told me that the records did not justify my use of the meds. How can it be when the records say the same exact thing I told them on the phone during the consult and my own doctor thinks their use is justified? Customer service can't tell me anything, and they wouldn't let me talk to the actual physician.

I can't help but think it's just a scam have the customer continue paying the consult fee every month. I need to find another OP, anyone have a suggestion? I'd hate to go back to Walgreens.

I'm sorry to hear about the hard time you had with our service. I haven't seen your records but I know that if the records are 12 mths in age the doctor who reviews the records will decline them, he asks that they be less than a year old. I think the reason your records (but this is only a theory as I haven't received a reply pm with any information to research this) were declined was because the PA that did your consult isn't the person that reviewed your records. The doctor tends to be a tiny bit careful with records since he doesn't get to see each person face to face. Let me know through a reply PM your order number if you'd like for me to take a look into things for you.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

vic7

Reged: 01/17/04
Loc: Buckeye Country
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Rocky_ONC]
      #164138 - 05/23/04 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry to hear about the hard time you had with our service. I haven't seen your records but I know that if the records are 12 mths in age the doctor who reviews the records will decline them, he asks that they be less than a year old. I think the reason your records (but this is only a theory as I haven't received a reply pm with any information to research this) were declined was because the PA that did your consult isn't the person that reviewed your records. The doctor tends to be a tiny bit careful with records since he doesn't get to see each person face to face. Let me know through a reply PM your order number if you'd like for me to take a look into things for you.

~Rocky

Well, Rocky has been a big help to me in setting up consult and ansering questions before I had my consult. However, I had a consult with them. Dr. was great and very informative. We Decided to try a different medication which may work better. I was impressed! This was Friday the 21st, first thing in the morning, I was his first consult for the day! Great he said he would send it to the pharmacy immediateley and it should ship later and delivery Saturday as i had requested. He had my information and delivery options I chose and all in front of him. I called CS just to make sure and they confirmed as i thought Rocky did as well that it WILL ship today and be delivered sat. I also got a call from the consultation number asking if I had my consult, I said yes, and it should arrive tomm. Funny thing Saturday I got another call again from the consult line (Caller ID ) But hung up before I got to the phone. So I called the number back and got the recording "We are closed, please call back during normal hours yada yada" HMMMM...

Here it is Sunday now, the Pharmacy still has not even filled it, let alone shipped it!! When I never got an update as thier page only said "Qued to Print at Pharmacy" I figured maybe it just didnt update or the link between the phramcy and them was down. I anxiously awaited and of course nothing. I called CS to my surprise I got someone Saturday morning though I thought they were only open M-F. Was told it didnt fill yet! . Was told it will fill Monday for Tuesday Delivery and i will have to call back for the $12 credit I should be due for Sat. Delivery. I am getting concerned as I now know of three others who have ordered within the past week waited unusually long and havent received a thing, yet CS has been telling them same thing. Tomorrow..Tomorrow. So I don't know whther my medications which I REALLY NEEDED YESTERDAY, may not ship Monday......I wonder what is going on, Everything up to this point with them and Rocky has been smooth and always on time. We'll see now how well Rocky goes to bat for his patients when its on the line and after they charged the CC. I Pm'd him twice but no response, however it is the weekend I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. I notice he doesnt post to the board nearas much as some of the others like YOD or NWW..I hope to hear from him tomorrow or at the very least get a tracking no. so at least I will know I will get my needed med. I am beginning to see that when working with an OP long standing reputation is the KEY....

I'll be sure and post the outcome for others..

Wish me Luck! In Pain, and kinda cranky!

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: vic7]
      #164268 - 05/24/04 11:02 AM

Hello everyone, sorry I wasn’t able to reply to this sooner (have kept in contact with Vic in PM’s but not posted publicly yet). We ran into some problems at the end of last week with one of our pharmacies (RX Direct) which was visited by the DEA. It turns out the owners of the pharmacy were involved with some shady dealings and they are on the run at this time. I haven’t been able to contact either one of them and to my knowledge none of their former employees have been able to contact them either so I don’t know have any more clear information as to what those dealings were but I do know that everything we were involved with was clean.

What I’m working on now is getting a new pharmacy up that will be able to ship out the scripts that RX Direct was shipping to. I understand that everyone who has experienced a delay is upset and in pain and I apologize wholeheartedly for the delays caused. For those whom were charged for medication by my websites (Online-Scripts / Norco-Medication) and that have not been shipped from RX Direct please send me a PM with your order number and I’ll get your shipping charge fully refunded or if you prefer I can credit your medication charge back as well as the shipping charge, if you would rather not wait. I am positive I can get this shipping sorted out within the next 24 hours if you all wish to bear with me for one more day.

Let me know what you want to do and I’ll get it done as soon as I can.
~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

vic7

Reged: 01/17/04
Loc: Buckeye Country
      #165113 - 05/27/04 04:48 PM

Quote:

Hello everyone, sorry I wasn’t able to reply to this sooner (have kept in contact with Vic in PM’s but not posted publicly yet). We ran into some problems at the end of last week with one of our pharmacies (RX Direct) which was visited by the DEA. It turns out the owners of the pharmacy were involved with some shady dealings and they are on the run at this time. I haven’t been able to contact either one of them and to my knowledge none of their former employees have been able to contact them either so I don’t know have any more clear information as to what those dealings were but I do know that everything we were involved with was clean.

What I’m working on now is getting a new pharmacy up that will be able to ship out the scripts that RX Direct was shipping to. I understand that everyone who has experienced a delay is upset and in pain and I apologize wholeheartedly for the delays caused. For those whom were charged for medication by my websites (Online-Scripts / Norco-Medication) and that have not been shipped from RX Direct please send me a PM with your order number and I’ll get your shipping charge fully refunded or if you prefer I can credit your medication charge back as well as the shipping charge, if you would rather not wait. I am positive I can get this shipping sorted out within the next 24 hours if you all wish to bear with me for one more day.

Let me know what you want to do and I’ll get it done as soon as I can.
~Rocky

I thought I might update, on my experience and troubles with my order. I am happy to say it turned out OK! Medication was received and finally PAIN FREE ONCE AGAIN!! Things were slowed a bit due to Rx Direct being shut down. They were shady anyhow...

A more reputable pharmacy was found to fill my order and shipment was received finally. They were mallies while the pharmacy thought they were sending Watson's, but I can honestly say now I don't notice the difference between the two now. (This could start a debate in and of itself!)

All shipping fee's were refunded due to the troubles and Rocky held true to his word. All in all I feel they are a trustworthy OP. Though I do beleive thier Customer Service could be improved. Had it not been for Rocky and his presence here I do not think I would have continued with them. While it is nice that they even have a CS number (toll-free would had been nice however after 3 calls totalling well over 60 minutes of time however !) We'll see come phone bill time ! Though I wouldn't deal with any OP whom doesn't have dedicated people there to help there customers. Hope all other customers who were affected are well and have received there needed medications!

OneKelly
Stranger

#165151 - 05/27/04 06:49 PM

Just a head's up for all interested...Rocky contacted me and has been a great help. Somehow, he got to the bottom of the problem with my medical records and everything is back on track. My meds should be here by tomorrow.

It is really refreshing to have someone go to bat for you and resolve issues like these. Props to Rocky. Thanks again for all your help and support, Rocky. It's really been nice (and professional).

Kelly

VapoRum
Banned, multiple accounts. SeGaWa, Deevah...

Reged: 04/15/04
      #165276 - 05/28/04 02:34 AM

Indeed, I've heard nothing but good dealings with Online-Scripts and their associates. Granted this stuff going on with the DEA is scary, you never know what your getting into, but I think this OP is one of the most reliable and legit that I've come across.

sleepymonkey76
Journeyman

Reged: 08/31/02
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: VapoRum]
      #165399 - 05/28/04 06:54 PM

I received my first script of #90 Watson 10/650 yesterday. While OS.com's customer service may be splendid I have to say I am REALLY ticked that I got NO refills with my $110 consult. What's the point really?

--------------------
"There's so much gravity,
in gravity."
-SleepyMonkey

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: sleepymonkey76]
      #165513 - 05/29/04 09:03 AM

sleepy

Your order should have 2 refills available but in order to receive them you have to fax in medical records and then they have to be approved by the doctor. If they aren't approved by the doctor your refills are not lost, but the doctor will insert a note into your account (which is also emailed) which states what else he / she is looking for before they can approve the records. Send me a PM and let me know your order number and I can take a look into it.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

clam
Stranger

Reged: 06/02/04
      #166972 - 06/06/04 08:39 AM

This was my first OP experince. Not a bad one, my only issue was that it took 24 min. on hold waiting for my consult. and the day before my consult I spent all day trying to call customer service, got through in the morning but was told computers were down, and to try back in an hour...tried back all day at least a dozen times and never did get through. ( I was trying to find out if I needed my medical records before the consult as I had not had them faxed over from my lawyers office at that point)
ANyway, after that frustrating experiece, I was just going to cancel as I was afraid that with this type of CS I would be in for a bad experience all around.
I decided to just call the consult line the next day, since that was the only line I could get through on. after a 24 min wait a very helpful PA answered and we went through the phone consult and my history of problems since my car accident and subsequent surgeries and therapys.
He gave me the requested meds and they were at my door the next morning. no-problem.
The only thing I am un-certian about is refills, I thought he told me 2 refills over the phone but the bottle says 0.
I am not sure what the process is for ordering a refill, but I would hope I wouldn't have to pay a $110 consult fee every time I want a refill!
I cannot seem to find anything on their web site about ordering re-fills....any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Iatewhat

Reged: 10/07/03
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: clam]
      #167536 - 06/08/04 11:59 PM

Once you send in your records I believe that it will show two refills after they review your paperwork.

Iatewhat

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Administrator]
      #167686 - 06/09/04 04:50 PM

I don't know what is going on with these guys because I clicked for a refill that I'd forgotten about and it has been sitting there with the "Refill Request" since this morning at about 8am. And at the top of the customer page it says Refill available, like I hadn't done anything. It does show that I clicked for one though. If I remember correctly the last time I ordered a refill it was a friday. It sat there and I called at the end of the day Friday and the girlsaid. "No, it's not going out" and I asked her when it would and she said "Even if it did go out today it would be too late for you to get saturday delivery, It'll be delivered to you on Tuesday". Which it was.. So no biggee. So a week or so ago I PM'd Rocky and asked him if refills were going out on time when requested. He said everything was going as normal. Obviously it isn't. Because the site shows the same as last time...a delay. It's not like I'm too mad about it because I still have meds but I'm counting on Rocky to fix things as he said he would in his original email if I had a problem. Anybody else order a refill recently??

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Iatewhat]
      #167726 - 06/09/04 07:54 PM

Clam
All our bottle labels print out with 0 in the refill area, all orders begin with 2 refills available though they are both dependant on medical records being approved. In order to receive your refill after the records have been approved, you'll have to log into our website and click on 'Authorize Refill', customer service is not authorized to click this button (nor can they see the button to do so). If the auth for the refill is not submitted, the system will not try to charge you for it. Once it has been requested however, you'll have the ability to charge for your medication so that it processed and prints at the pharmacy for them to fill it. This is a portion of the problem that Iatewhat ran into [btw, please check your PM box Iate ). Hope this helps you out Clam, send me a PM or post here if you have any other questions you want answered and I'll do my best to help you out ASAP.

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

Iatewhat

#167751 - 06/09/04 10:04 PM

I just wanted to say that within a couple hours of my last report about my refill not going through, Rocky had fixed everything and got my card charged, processed my order and it's now at the pharmacy to be sent out tomorrow. So I will have it on Friday! I wasn't in a huge hurry but Rocky lit a fire under it and acted as if it were extremely important and he apologized that I wouldn't have it tomorrow (thursday). Now if all OP CEO's were like that no one would have anything to complain about. Thanks again Rocky.

clam
Stranger

Reged: 06/02/04
      #169741 - 06/19/04 08:23 AM

Rocky,

I just got my credit card statement and have two charges, one from Online-Scripts for the meds @ $137.46, and another from "Norco-Medication" for the consult amount of $110.00. Why would it be under two seperate company names? Is that correct Rocky?
Also, I have my medical records and should I just go ahead and fax those? The PA didn't ask me for them when we spoke, I would be up for a refill shortly and want to get everything in order so there is no delay

Clam

Stella851

Reged: 02/16/02
Loc: USA
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: clam]
      #169855 - 06/19/04 10:13 PM

Rocky,

Are you going to do something about your phones?

The hold time to CS is un-believable! I held on the phone last week for close to one hour. Even though the electronic lady said the expected hold time would be 10 mins.

Pls tell me a toll free number is in the works too!

Thanks.

PS Can I send you my phone bill!

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: Stella851]
      #170048 - 06/21/04 08:41 AM

Clam

Yes, the charges are ok. The billing daemon assigns payments to the consultation accounts based on company and then on availability at the time of charge. The Online-Scripts consultation account might have been processing an order at the same time that you had processed yours or there might have been charges pending ahead of yours, and so it sent the charge through the Norco-Medication account so that the charge wasn't floating.

RE: Medical records, yes please send them in. The PA's are supposed to ask for records during the consultation, if you happen to remember the PA's name please send me a PM and I'll contact them as a reminder.

Stella,
I apologize about the hold time, we've been having a large volume of calls recently and have increased CS to help alleviate this problem and the wait has gone down but it can be extensive at times. Yes a toll free number is in the works for CS, the same type of system that was created for the consultations is being tested for CS but we ran into a couple problems with it and need to have those diagnosed before we make the system live. Please hang in there, it shouldn't be very much longer

~Rocky

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

jfcooper
Stranger

Reged: 06/15/04
      #170068 - 06/21/04 11:47 AM

Do you use Physician Assitants to do your phone consults/history and physicals? If so, are these "PAs" licensed? Does any of this make a difference??

stpharmasist
Stranger

Reged: 06/13/04
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: jfcooper]
      #170113 - 06/21/04 03:33 PM

okay the cs at os is awful they do not care about the phone line i faxex in credit card info 2 times but they didnt recieve when i needed my meds last week but no meds they didnt get the fax, waiting on the telephone for 2 hours is not unusaual but the other day the message on the cs line said 10 minute wait wich means a couple hours, but somone picked up in a minute or two, also the receptionist is less than freindly, my consult went fine but for these refills its just not up to par guys or your telephone line for cs???? come on now your making enough money to get an 800 number if this is not resolved soon you will be losing many coustomers on top of that your consults double your competitiors?? not good business guys

Rocky_ONC

Re: Online-Scripts [Re: stpharmasist]
      #170279 - 06/22/04 08:37 AM

jfcooper

Yes, we do have PA's that do consultations but the doctor's also do consultations. All PA's we have are licensed to practice and the licenses are kept as current as the doctor's licenses.

stpharm

CS does care about the phone volume and a 2 hour hold is very unusual especially with the number of people answering calls. The automated voice in the phone system is a default message says the hold time may be greater than 10 minutes (it goes up and down depending on volume), with the current phone system we have it isn't able to accurately judge the hold time all of the times and I honestly don't know / believe that she was programmed by the systems installers to say higher. As I mentioned in a previous post, we're working on an 800 number but if it was turned on and while I'm aware that it is very inconvenient it would be much more inconvenient to install an untested system (800 number). It is in the works and I'm having to deal with a 3rd party for the phone system (tech's who report to engineers, both which have a habit of dropping the ball) when an error occurs / arises that we need corrected. Which fax number were you using for the CC Auth?

--------------------
www.Online-Scripts.com

txmom

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: TX
      #175721 - 07/23/04 11:54 AM

If my refill date falls on a Sunday can you request the refill on Friday or just wait until Monday a.m.?

Deedie
Board Addict

Reged: 05/30/02
Loc: USA
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: txmom]
      #175730 - 07/23/04 01:22 PM

From my experience from other OPs, Monday will be the day you can refill. Not Friday. I assume most are the same. I haven't used this OP before, but I would think that it applies to them too. One day isn't that big of a deal. But when you're taking two days early..actually it would be 7 days early for a 30 day supply. Too much of a risk.

Now if your refill fell on a Saturday, some do let you order that Friday before. Just one day. Good luck, though.

--------------------
Dee

tombrock

Reged: 07/01/02
      #177897 - 08/04/04 05:09 PM

Rocky:

I have a problem that is, technically, your error, and nobody in your CS department gives a Best if kept off the board about it. This is through Norco-Medication.com.

I received an email that my refill was due on the 4th of August. I authorized it, and of course you took my money--for meds and for regular overnight delivery. Then I get a notice on your site that my meds aren't fillable until the 6th [THIS FRIDAY]--returned by Pharmacy. Fine, everybody makes mistakes. So I called and I asked for Saturday delivery and was told absolutely no, I was already billed and your system has no allocation for a change in delivery options. Your CS rep said only orders filled on Fridays are charged automatically for Saturday delivery, and since mine was processed on the 4th, in the middle of the week, I couldn't have it for Saturday.

So I called Chris at North Howard Pharmarcy, and he said he would gladly ship it Saturday...but Norco had to put SATURDAY DELIVERY OKAY on it. The problem is, nobody...not your CS person, not the manager, nobody would help me. I WOULD GLADLY PAY FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY. but to be honest, you should pay for it instead. I should get Saturday delivery FREE. The error was yours. Look at your website under my account [I've PM'd you, so you can get my name from there], It says my refill is due today. I was expecting it tomorrow. YOUR COMPANY MADE THE MISTAKE by indicating my refill was due today; had it said Friday, like it should have, I would have automatically been billed and received Saturday delivery. Will you PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? You have my credit card #. There is no reason you can't run an additional fee through for Saturday delivery. But to be quite honest, any company worth their salt would do this for FREE, since the error is yours. Please help me with this. My family was planning on a long weekend road-trip. Now I will have to cancel it if the order doesn't arrive until Monday.

Thank you in advance. By the way, your hold time has gotten much better; it's your CS reps that need to take some courses in human interaction.

T

lovely11
Board Addict

Reged: 01/03/04
Loc: With my dog at my side
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: tombrock]
      #177902 - 08/04/04 05:31 PM

All of us adults here should be able to calculate when our refill is due whether a website says a particular date or not. You can get the date it was filled right off the RX bottle and count the calendar days of however many the pharmacy will refill at and that's how you can know your refill date.

I disagree with you that it's Rocky's responsibility to pay for Saturday delivery just because the website said it is available today. What date is on your bottle? What is the refill policy? Some of these places will "tell" you that you can request your refill 7 days prior but not fill it until 5 days prior. It's our responsibility to be informed. Not someone else's responsibility to keep up with our business. We wouldn't expect Walgreens to call and say "your refill is due".

I know from personal experience that Rocky will do whatever it takes to take care of things.

tombrock

Reged: 07/01/02
Re: Online-Scripts [Re: lovely11]
      #177936 - 08/04/04 07:47 PM

The date on the bottle clearly states that today is the refill date, thank you. I am a responsible enough adult to investigate those things first.

T

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Administrator 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 10814

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area