DoctorScripts.com Prices
Ultram 50mg 90 tablets $155.00 - Tramadol 50mg 180 Tablets $ 82.00
Watson Brand Soma (Carisoprodol) 350mg 90 Tablers $75.00 - Carisoprodol (Generic Soma) 350mg 90 Tablets $55.00
Fioricet Brand 50/325/40 90 Tablets $154.00 - Butalbital APAP w/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet) 50/325/40 90 $67.00
Consultation fees included in price. No hidden costs: http://doctorscripts.com

U.S. Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback, reviews from those that used the service (USA)

Pages: 1
HeidiAdministrator

Reged: 01/19/03
Loc: DB
1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S
      #140305 - 02/21/04 06:42 PM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with 1stmeds.com . Post only if you ordered from them and then only when you have your results.

Do NOT post questions or comments in this thread. We have other threads for that.

For more information about 1stmeds.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments and general info thread Click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Throbb

Reged: 04/28/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: Heidi]
      #161270 - 05/11/04 04:13 PM

Placed an order for a Consultation on 4/28/04
credit card was billed..........& after repeated attempts to e-mail & all them I still have No Response

dcook59
Stranger

Reged: 03/30/04
      #161374 - 05/11/04 10:13 PM

I also ordered from 1stmeds.com nearly two months ago. They Charged my card $130 but no consultation no meds no contact back. Stay clear of 1st meds.com

reva
Stranger

Reged: 04/23/04
      #162810 - 05/18/04 04:49 AM

MY EXPERIENCE IS THE SAME AS OTHERS.....PRETTY ROTTEN. ON 4/19 I PLACED AND ORDER, AFTER RECEIVING NO NUMBER FOR MY CONSULT, I CANCELLED MY ORDER 4/20....TWO DAYS LATER MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED. I EMAILED THEM CLOSE TO 30 TIMES WITH NO EMAIL BACK, THEN I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AND WAS TOLD THEY COULDN'T HELP...... THEY WERE STRICTLY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE(WHAT WAS I, IF NOT A CUSTOMER..... IN NEED OF SERVICE?) I WAS GIVEN A YAHOO.COM
ACCOUNT TO REACH SOME ELSE IN "CUSTOMER SERVICE". YOU KNOW HOW THIS ENDS. I HAVE EMAILED THE YAHOO ACCOUNT NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESULTS, BUT THEY ARE $130 RICHER.

t_oshan2003
Veteran

Reged: 10/17/03
Loc: East
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: reva]
      #162849 - 05/18/04 10:30 AM

dispute the charge!

leila01
Journeyman

Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: pennsylvania
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: t_oshan2003]
      #162859 - 05/18/04 11:03 AM

I ordered from them a long time ago and never got my consult. The $130 charge was never taken off my credit card. My credit card company has been working on my behalf to get the money back. I don't know how they will get it as the phone # doesn't work and no one answers e-mails (my credit card company even sent them one). My credit card company is not charging me - they made the charge retroactive and are not charging me interest on the $130 either. It's been months, and the cc company gives me updates - basically that they have not gotten anywhere. I think Drugbuyers.com should take them off their advertising banners.

sharom
Stranger

Reged: 05/03/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: Throbb]
      #163572 - 05/20/04 08:31 PM

I placed an order with this company on 5/4/04 and was expecting to get an email for an appointment time within 24 hours. On 5/06/04 at 10:00am, they called me and I spoke with the doctor, who said I would receive my meds the next day and I did. I was not expecting them to phone me because that is not what the order form explained. I was asked to fax my medical records and a copy of my DL in order to receive 2 refills which I have not yet done. I am planning to this coming week and will post the results.

ConeyKitty
Stranger

Reged: 04/15/04
      #166002 - 06/01/04 06:13 PM

1stmeds.com took my money more than two weeks ago but never sent meds after consultation & approval. They have given me the complete run around and tons and tons of misinformation about why meds were never shipped. (I also got different reasons and excuses for not shipping!) I tried calling a few times and each time I was on hold for way over an hour. Each time I finally got through, I was given different reasons for non-shipment. A week ago, they were going to find out what the problem was and get back to me and that was the last I ever heard from anyone. I've written upteen times and asked to hear from someone and then please give me a refund since meds were never shipped and because I could not get a straight answer from anyone. Now, 1st Meds is completely ignoring me although they still have my money. UNBELIEVABLE!

confused2
Stranger

Reged: 01/07/04
      #166009 - 06/01/04 07:03 PM

I have had quite a different experience from everyone else. I have ordered from them twice, once for a consult, then my first refill and received the meds right away. On the refill, I did have to write and request a confirmation number but that was emailed to me right away and the medicataion turnaround was 48 hours.

Dazed and Confused

thermoking
Stranger

Reged: 04/21/03
      #166312 - 06/03/04 01:25 AM

Experience was a mixed bag. Consulted/placed order on 4/27. They wanted me to have records ready, but did not end up requiring that I send them. Dr. was polite, recieved order 2 days later, 4/29. Supposed to have 2 refills available. I checked their site where they state refills will be sent out automatically after 30 days from last delivery. This has not happened and I have not been able to get any kind of reply whatsoever from them or their various agents. As someone else stated earlier in this thread they have a phone number from some intermediate billing/shipping agent who call themselves customer service, but cannot or willnot even acknowledge previous order, refill status, point of contact....nothing. On the 1st Med web site they provide (supposedly) a way to contact them via e-mail. No response. Theres a phone number somewhere on the site also, conveniently long distance. I tried it twice, both times listened to recorded reassurances for 1/2 hour. gave up the first time, was disconnected the second. Hate to see my phone bill. Also tried to call the phone number on prescription bottle, also no answer.

So the first shipment was good quality and arrived in a timely fashion. Second experience so far is not good, but there is some weasel wording about waiting 5-days after the 30-day initial time frame. I suppose its possible the refills will arrive "automatically" though I don't see how that would work and even giving an extra day for Memorial Day its over the 5-day "wait-to-complain" period. Since there appears to be no one to complain to, it might as well be a 5-year waiting period. If it ever shows up, I'll re-post as to when/how or whatever other details come up.
Thermoking

skizz
Stranger

Reged: 05/28/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: thermoking]
      #171640 - 06/29/04 02:18 PM

Just sent in my med. records on 06/28. Meds were sent on 6/29. Customer service, for me, has been great. Pricing is good also. #90 10\550 plus next-day shipping came to $97. Haven't been around long, but that seems pretty good! Just to back up, I got my first shipment without rec'ds. This for second shipment! Just wanted you to know.........

sinnybme
Stranger

Reged: 07/22/04
      #177224 - 08/01/04 10:27 AM

I for one have had absolutely no problem with 1stmeds.com The Doctor (and can I just tell you..MUCH nicer than alot of Doctors who's offices I go to!) called me back in a very timely manner explained the process, and how I would need to fax my medical records to get a refill. After I Got off the phone with him, I discovered this website and PANICKED because I thought there was a possibility that I just got suckered out of some money-They sent absolutely no confirmation of my order, which freaked me out, and the tracking number they provided was not found through the USPS website! So of course, that didn't make matters any better.

However, the medication arrived, perfect quality the very next morning after the phone consultation and it came hand delivered through Federal Express, not USPS. So I'm not quite sure why they say USPS, as you really don't get a choice with shipping. But the medication came, as promised, and everything is cool. On another note, I have to say that sometimes a Pharmacy doesn't actually have medication in stock. When that happens, the Doctors don't actually have any idea of this..I'm not saying that there aren't any shady websites out there, but in cases like 1stMeds.com, where the opinions on whether or not you should trust them are split like this, you may want to consider some other alternatives and possibly ask your Doctor if the medication is available and in stock. I dunno, just a suggesstion.

JohnB
Stranger

Reged: 08/01/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: sinnybme]
      #178110 - 08/05/04 04:00 PM

My experience with 1stmeds.com has also been pretty good.

I suffer from Multiple Myeloma (bone marrow cancer).

Like many of you, I have significant spinal cord pain.

I've ordered hydrocodone 10/550s from 1st Meds since the end of February, 2004. I did have some difficulty contacting the doctor back in late February, but when I did

(in February and again in July)both times the pills arrived the next day. And the refills have arrived in timely fashion.

niknik54
Stranger

Reged: 06/21/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: JohnB]
      #191115 - 10/05/04 06:01 PM

had very good experience(hated waiting on hold for cust. service tho)...got my meds but then a bad thing happened. our atty general(illinois) filed a lawsuit and they can no longer ship to illinois. i had to tell their cust. service people this news as i found out the hard way.....tho they did refund my money. so anyone from illinois..give it up with 1stmeds.

polishgeorge
Stranger

Reged: 10/02/04
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: niknik54]
      #192050 - 10/08/04 11:11 AM

this is a letter that i had just recieved form kevin the manager from 1st meds, i wrote to him about this board what had been said and i told him that i still tried to order from them, look at previous posting, also the first few on this board, i have no affiliation with them aqnd what kevin wrote to me fits exactly what others had written here, one of the reasons i chose them and glad i did, before i paste the letyter here, i wish to emohasize, that when you submit your request, the next page you get has a phone number, dial it and wait until you get a person-its actually the doctor that you are holding for, he will go over your request with you and tell you what they can do for you, and call the order in if appropriate, the meds (well for me took 48hrs) should come within 24hrs, i also noticed that the fedx number wasnt in the system until 24hrs later, so for all those that gave up after a few days please try again, i bet they probably sent those meds and you wernt home, or some of those posts are just to bash a site to generate traffic to others, well to each his own, anyways here is the letter i had gotten today,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HI George

This is Kevin the manager of 1stmeds.com, Thank you for your email, please feel free to let the drugbuyers members know anything that you think will help them.

Over the last few months I have been personally involved in getting 1stmeds.com up to speed with technology, recruitment and training of new staff. We have done some dramatic changes for the better, the best thing I done was sacking the old manager ‘David’ while he was with us things were slipping and quality was at its lowest, I decided to do the job myself and make some changes. Fist thing I done was abolish the backlog or refunds that needed doing, then cut the refund waiting list down from however long it took David to do, To same day service, This was possible by employing a refunds manager who deals with refunds only, it may sound bad that we should get refunds in the first place but the reality is people order by mistake, order too early or click on the order button twice, so to correct this I set up a refunds request form, and its monitored 24 hours a day and refunds done instantly. The next step was to speed up the ordering process from a 48 hour wait before your details were put in the system, Now we have set it up so that the moment you fill out the order form your details are automatically on the doctors screen instantly, again this abolishes the 48 hour wait, and customers are able to call the doctor within 5 seconds of ordering as you automatically receive an email to call the doctor if your form is filled out correctly.

The next step was to recruit new and experienced customer service staff that deal with the large volume of emails we get per day, our email customer service department is covered from 4am till 7pm mon/fri. (EST) Our phone customer service is open from 9am till 5pm (EST)

Not only that the company that does our order processing and phone customer service, has announced that they have just taken on new doctors to deal with 1stmeds orders as they come in and they are making their own improvements each day, One issue that most customers enquire about is the time spent on hold while waiting to speak to someone on the phone, 1stmeds is well aware of this and the issue has been raised with the company that takes the calls, I do know that more staff have been recruited and I will be monitoring the progress daily. I do know that since the resent change over to new doctors it’s been busy on the phones but this I believe has been dealt with by getting more staff. 1stmeds.com is constantly growing and adapting to new laws and regulations, with this in mind we are constantly making new changes for the better, if you have any comments or ideas you wish to let us know about then I have created a survey form, this form is used for making our service the best around, each survey is read (but not replied to) We will not give your information to anyone else, its strictly for information purposes only to improve our service to you, the link to the survey is http://www.1stmeds.com/survey.htm

Best Regards

Kevin

1stmeds.com

PS: George sorry if the above has type errors as I wrote quickly for you

PPS: With regards to compounding meds, I don’t think we do that, but I will suggest it to the pharmacy,

regards george aka polish george>>>>read on folks,>>

otis

Reged: 07/21/04
Loc: B.A.S.E. NRGB#321 Angel Falls!
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: polishgeorge]
      #194593 - 10/18/04 07:09 PM

1stmeds.com is 5-star in my book. The prices could be a little lower but that is the only drawback to an otherwise outstanding company.

natasha
Stranger

Reged: 01/17/03
Loc: Midwest
Re: 1stMeds.com [Re: Throbb]
      #247779 - 04/19/05 05:43 PM

DO NOT USE THIS OP. THEY ARE AWFUL. All of the sudden they can't ship to Illinois? No notice of course and they DO NOT communicate well at all. So now, I paid the consult & just got my first shipment-my other 2 re-fills I won't get b/c they can't ship to my state due to a pharmacy switch. I have records, everything. The WORST experience ever.

sharom
Stranger

Reged: 05/03/04
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: Heidi]
      #268696 - 06/08/05 02:09 AM

I have been using 1stmeds.com now for about a year. Although my initial consultation did not occur in the way that the website advertised, I have always received my meds in a timely manner and my return consults have always been very easy and fast except for some long holds on a toll free number.
sharonm

paquito

Reged: 06/04/05
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: sharom]
      #273566 - 06/16/05 10:06 PM

I was pleased with the doctor consultation. He was very nice, helpful, and responsive. I had a minor problem with my medical records, but they cleared it up after I called them. Overnight shipping with Fedex is a plus. Prices are good and so is the product. I wish they would ship it in a more discreet way. It rattles and looks like a bottle of pills stuck in a Fedex envelope (which it is). Generally satisfied. I would consider ordering from them again in the future.

--------------------
Allow people to help themselves, give them the tools, and be amazed.

anchorman
Stranger

Reged: 05/12/05
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: Heidi]
      #286087 - 07/12/05 11:27 AM

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE. THEY BASISCALLY TOOK MY MONEY.

codsack
Stranger

Reged: 04/30/04
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: anchorman]
      #348990 - 10/19/05 05:24 PM

Got a consultation, prescription was supposedly issued but have not heard from them after Dr said they would "get back with me tommorow" on price.....something's fishy here as they will not answer their customer"service" number.....but they had no problem taking $130.00 consult fee....still waiting!!!

camokitty
Stranger

Reged: 09/21/05
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: codsack]
      #349491 - 10/20/05 06:06 AM

I ordered from 1stmeds.com last friday 10/14 got a call from the doc on Monday morning, she approved me for 90 10/325 and said fax your records in asap, I did and that night the status of my order was sent to pharmacy to be shipped, in shipping. Then the next morning it sais, email sent, pharmacy cannot ship your order the medication requested is not available. I was sure I got ripped off but low and behold I checked the status again and it had a fake tracking number and also stated an email was sent with real tracking information. I did not get any emails from them (I think it may be my PC?) yesterday 10/19 FedEx showed up with the meds! This site is up and down it looks like, so all be carefull is all I can say.

codsack
Stranger

Reged: 04/30/04
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: camokitty]
      #350805 - 10/21/05 04:15 PM

D*%n they have pissed me off!!Talked with the "Doc" got approved but they will not ship or answer the phone or return emails....In short looks like I got ripped off!!! AVOID THESE PEOPLE

pinky13

Reged: 10/13/05
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: codsack]
      #353090 - 10/25/05 03:03 AM

Has anyone heard anything from them? It's now 10/25 and the last thing I see on any 1stmeds threads is 10/21. I can't get in touch with them. They emailed me once and then after that I've not heard anything no matter how many times I email or send "trouble tickets". When I try to call I am placed on hold for about 45mins before I finally hang up. Thanks

ataraxia
Stranger

Reged: 01/05/04
Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: pinky13]
      #353740 - 10/25/05 10:26 PM

(Posted in the other forum, placing it here too)

Hey everyone. I took the plunge with 1stmeds Thursday morning. This was mostly because I was with Medical Express Services (consulted with them 9/30 and was actually do for a refill yesterday, but with their backlog, hurricane etc... I went with 1stmeds). I filled out their form and afterwards called the doctor early in the morning... The info must have shot str8 to his screen because he had my form handy. Nice doctor. "Will this medication cause a better standard of living?" "You betcha."

Now, doc said I'd hear about price. It's $130 consult "direct" then charged for medication and shipping. All throughout the order, they would list online that I'd been sent an e-mail regarding this or that. Never happened. I kinda think they mean that they sent a message to the web site. And no, they do NOT pick up their phones or have enough people working. Responded to 1 of 3 e-mails.

Right after, a message popped up that they need records before rx is filled. I heard they didn't on 1st fill, but i did have them. maybe if i didn't send, they would have eventually filled it anyway (but there was no movement otherwise) so i sent my records and ID... THANK YOU EFAX.

Nothing Friday, thought maybe Saturday... and they did charge me for Saturday delivery i believe. hmmm. THEN, "out of medication." *sigh* But I read that's a common message with them. I got a tracking number Sunday, it was sent out Monday... received Tuesday, fresh from Maryland, envelope, cotton, good label... even a dea# on it. BUT it says no refills... Here's hoping all goes smoothly a month from now.

In the end I'm pleased, though customer service was scanty (although now I have a pharmacy #)I know they've been around a few years, and have pissed some people off... just letting you all that I did receive.

Thanks,

pinky13

Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: ataraxia]
      #353789 - 10/25/05 11:40 PM

this is part of what I posted on the other thread too:

I'm glad you got yours. Last time, which was my 1st time with them, everything went fine but I did get an email saying they were out of my meds and it would be shipped the next week. Well low and behold it shipped out the next day so I was happy. I was just hoping that by now everything would have been fixed with their pharmacy(s).

This time I was waiting on my first refill. I should have probably done it sooner, but I waited about 5 days before my refill date (today) to actually send my records in. I ended up sending them in 3 times. The website kept saying they didn't have them. Like most everyone else, I have been trying to contact them for several days with no luck. I wasted about 2hrs worth of my cell mins just being on hold (they never answered I just hung up) and I sent email after email and trouble ticket after trouble ticket and nothing until today.

So far today I have received 1 email stating I needed to send my records again, 1 email saying they got them and my status on the website was updated to show that my records had been approved by a dr. Now my status is "Queued to print at Pharmacy" I have no idea how long it will take for me to get my medication. It seems a lot of people get stuck on the "Queued to print at pharmacy" stage.

When and if it ships I don't even know the shipping speed it's coming. I just selected the "request refill" button when it showed up and nothing else was asked. They charged the cc I gave them the 1st time I guess and I'm assuming they are giving me overnight delivery but I really have no idea. I do know that 1stmeds needs to work on some communication skills for their customers because they are just terrible.

***OOPS CORRECTION**** my status was updated again to say "You have been sent a message explaining that the pharmacy has indicated that your medication was not available, but will be shipped as soon as possible."

I wuold also like to point out that I've never ever gotten these emails they send out. Any info I find out is from direct contact with customer service either by phone or emailing them.

Edited by pinky13 (10/25/05 11:44 PM)

pinky13

Re: 1stmeds.com-$10 discount for VIP´S [Re: pinky13]
      #354467 - 10/26/05 07:39 PM

**i posted this on the other 1stmeds threads too**

well just checked again and I have a tracking number that shows " 5:31 PM Picked up LINTHICUM HEIGHTS, MD" on the fedex website! Yipee!

See if they would just not be so confusing this place would be great but as it is, to be honest, if I can get something else going by next month I probably won't use them again. It's just too stressful trying to contact these people.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Administrator 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: **
Topic views: 5189

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area