Online-Scripts.com $30 Discount for VIP´S
Order your consultation now to receive your prescription medication to you overnight. We've improved our service by adding more consulting physicians, more customer service representatives, and improved our shipping methods. Our service has many features that will provide you a secure, private, and confidential way to consult for your prescription medication. Our customer service representitives are available for you to speak with to assist you with any questions that you may have.
To get the discount follow the link inside the VIP area. Click here to join our VIP program. Start saving now. Our VIP program starts at $15
All DrugBuyers.Com members will receive extra fast service and priority service if this link is followed to order: click here to order

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback (Int'l)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Medsmex
      #139357 - 02/19/04 04:33 PM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with Medsmex.com. Post only if you ordered from them and have the results. Please do not post to say you ordered. Post only after you have the rsults and an ordering experience to post.

We have another thread for questions, comments, and gerenal information. This thread is reserved for those posting their ordering experience.

For more information about Medsmex.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments an general info thread click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
tone
Veteran

Reged: 06/29/03
Loc: Chicago
Re: Medsmex.com [Re: Melody]
      #144078 - 03/03/04 05:05 PM

I ordered tramadol from medsmex.com twice and both times i recieved my tramadol about 13 days later. this was 3 and 5 months ago. the tramadol is Trexol brand, a mexican brand that is registired with the Mexican 'FDA'. Trexol brand is as good as any other brand, including Ultram brand.

Note: i came to this catagory looking for clickdrugstore thread because i got tramadol from them today, but when i saw medsmex i thought id post my past 2 experiences, i will go post on clickdrugstore thread now.

bob57434
Stranger

Reged: 04/16/04
Re: Medsmex [Re: Melody]
      #177211 - 08/01/04 04:48 AM

I've ordered about 10 times and every time I get it fast and easy. Never had any problems. Good prices.

agnet

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: DesPlaines
      #182479 - 08/24/04 02:16 PM

I ordered 2 x from them got what I ordered and got in 10 days. Had to sign USPS registered mail.

Tony

sherm8

Reged: 01/07/02
Re: Medsmex [Re: agnet]
      #191376 - 10/06/04 02:57 PM

Anyone have recent experience with these guys? I'm looking for renova and they have just about the best price I've seen. Would appreciate response from someone who has ordered and rec'd within the last few weeks. Thanks.

nyconline
Stranger

Reged: 07/19/03
Medsmex [Re: sherm8]
      #208480 - 12/17/04 05:13 PM

I ordered Meridia (Reductil)about 2 months ago. The prescription arrived exactly as ordered, in the manufacturer's sealed packaging. However, it took about 3 weeks for them to send it out, and 2 more weeks to get here (for a total of about 5 weeks from the date I ordered it). I never received an e-mail saying that it would be delayed. I will definitely order from them again, but will allow 6 weeks lead time.

2fast4u
Stranger

Reged: 02/22/05
      #238414 - 03/16/05 04:25 PM

I ordered Relafen from MedsMex and got a real good price and recived my order in about four weeks. They were very courteous and notified me via email when they shipped. I will do more business with them in the future.

Edited by 2fast4u (03/16/05 04:29 PM)

passion
Stranger

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Missouri
      #238864 - 03/18/05 07:54 AM

I ordered on 5/7/05. I sent an e-mail yesterday and asked them if I had received my order.

They said it was shipped out 5/16/05.

hibbs
Veteran

Reged: 08/22/03
Re: Medsmex [Re: passion]
      #238867 - 03/18/05 08:31 AM

you must have time machine because it's 3/18/05 today lol, You Probably meant 3/7/05 and 3/16/05.

--------------------
The blues is the soundtrack to reality...

passion
Stranger

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Missouri
      #238876 - 03/18/05 09:10 AM

Sorry about the mistake. I had to laugh at myself. I have a little brain fog from hypothyroidism.

Thanks for the correction.

roseselene

Reged: 02/19/05
      #241235 - 03/28/05 04:24 PM

I ordered 02/24/05 from them and received an auto order confirmation email. I didn't receive shipment confirmation until 03/09/05 - (kind of a long turnaround time in my opinion). Now its 03/28/05 and still no package. I emailed them a few days ago and they haven't responded back yet. I'm getting a little annoyed. I live in florida, I could have walked it here faster. I'll have to let you know if I actually receive anything.

roseselene

Reged: 02/19/05
Re: Medsmex [Re: roseselene]
      #243385 - 04/04/05 11:16 PM

Just an update. These guys never responded to any of my emails and I never received my package. I've filed for a chargeback on my credit card. I would avoid them.

cemento
Stranger

Reged: 05/10/05
Re: Medsmex [Re: roseselene]
      #266680 - 06/04/05 01:57 PM

I ordered 50mg Ultram (30 count) from them. I got confirmation right away, and was also notified of the order being shipped after a couple of days. I received the shipment exactly two weeks after placing the order. I definitely recommend this place.

simsoft
Stranger

Reged: 05/10/05
Re: Medsmex [Re: cemento]
      #266690 - 06/04/05 02:16 PM

I have used them for several years for Synthroid. Never had any problems, except delivery can be a little slow.

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Heidi 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 4485

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit
NEW SERVER

DrugBuyers.Com only offers information. Our site is for information purposes only
DrugBuyers.Com does not sell prescription drugs. DrugBuyers.Com is not an online pharmacy
DrugBuyers.com is a telemedicine discussion forum. We do not recommend nor endorse any of the companies or services discussed at our site.