http://www.youronlinedoctor.com - $30 Permanet Discount for VIP's
GREAT NEWS : $30 off for VIP's NOW.
Please use code available inside VIP area.
Bi-wise Pharmacy is offering Youronlinedoctor Patients a $20 discount off their first prescription.
This combined with the 3 refills is a great savings

VIP Memberships start at just $15 . Join now and start saving a bundle .

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback (Int'l)

Pages: 1
MelodyAdministrator

Reged: 03/20/03
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S
      #139351 - 02/19/04 04:27 PM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with Medscorp.com . Post only if you ordered from them and have the results. Please do not post to say you ordered. Post only after you have the rsults and an ordering experience to post.

We have another thread for questions, comments, and gerenal information. This thread is reserved for those posting their ordering experience.

For more information about Medscorp.com, discount codes, and to see the questions, comments an general info thread click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
buzzbuzz
Stranger

Reged: 03/12/04
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: Melody]
      #148997 - 03/19/04 05:32 PM

I was lucky enough to read the posts about Medscorp and issue a dispute for my last order. I was told it shipped on Jan 28. When it didn't arrive by March 4 I emailed them and received the "wait 60 days" email. I then read the posts on this company and quickly filed my dispute after trying several times to get a human response from Medscorp. I was issued a provisional credit pending resolution of my claim and have not been given ANY feedback from Medscorp since I filed the dispute. They simply don't respond to my emails, even with boilerplate. I had this happen to me before, where they did not send the order so I paid 50% to get it reshipped. They seem to wait until you have a couple of successful attempts and then they "lose" one. The prices were good so I kept up the relationship. Now I've found Losepain and they've been wonderful, a little pricey, but great. I'm also trying Biotran. Anyway, someone should really blacklist Medscorp as well as Pharmagroup because they follow the same procedures.

concerned1

Reged: 04/12/04
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: buzzbuzz]
      #155329 - 04/15/04 01:52 PM

I ordered from Medscorp for almost 2 years, no problems. They replaced 1 seized order, no problem. I wrote very good things about them on another pharmacy listing service, where I first found them. Then, late in 2003, something happened. I have 4 orders never received, 3 past their 90 day requirement before they will do anything, one will be past that at end of April 2004. When I complained about the 1st lost order sent Oct 2003 they made the old "replace at 1/2 price" offer. I replied asking them to do this and they NEVER responded and never did it, either. I have written several emails about these 4 missing orders (all sent to different addresses as it happens) - I have had NO response. I also sent them a FAX, they have FAX number on their website. I am out over $1,000.00 and since I use a VISA debit card there is nothing I can do about it. I do not know if Medscorp is deliberately saying they shipped orders and then not doing it, or if these are being stolen in the mail for resale on the street - but clearly, Medscorp should at least respond. They say they evaluate such situations on a "case by case" basis (on their website)
If that were true, they should have been anxious to help me, a long time good customer. So I am inclined to think they are deliberately dishonest - something happened to them in late 2003! (If you wonder WHY I kept ordering - I had had good service from them in past; I DID receive 3 or 4 orders during same time frame these other 4 were NOT received; AND, clever of them, they make you wait 90 days before you can complain and find out that they won't do anything. I did find a new supplier - they are a little more expensive, but great so far, even offer express mail service for a little extra price, and they replace lost orders - no questions asked.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MEDSCORP. I have notified every website on which I got a hit searching for MEDSCORP of my experience and that these people should be kicked off the "good" list.

alynn888

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Garden State
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: concerned1]
      #155332 - 04/15/04 02:04 PM

I completely agree with you Concerned1. They did the same thing to me. I KNOW they don't even send the order out. I don't want to go into explanation here as to how I know but I do. I will never do business with them again and suggest that NO ONE do business with them either. I've sent about 20 e-mails in the past 2 weeks to them and they didn't respond to any of them. They are rip offs and they don't send out your package. I will not re-order after 12 weeks for %50 off. That's complete BS. There is no way for a package to take 12 weeks to get to you. You can order from Spain and have the package to your house in a week by using regular mail.

STAY AWAY people!!! Just trying to help.

fluffynurse
Stranger

Reged: 02/17/04
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: alynn888]
      #156886 - 04/22/04 07:48 PM

Had the same problem as others, no order arrived and I was given the 50% offer and hey presto! my order came with in the fortnight. Dodgy. I will avoid them in future.

jjewels
Stranger

Reged: 01/21/04
Loc: somewhere out there
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: fluffynurse]
      #157043 - 04/23/04 03:08 PM

I will not do business with them anymore and I am trying to find help elsewhere. I used pharmagroup for years and they stopped the cc payments so I switched to medcorps, no problems for awhile and now lots of problems. I will be filing a notice with the cc today after I notify them. I too will be issuing the warning. Thank God for you all and the info here!!! Take Care, be painfree.....I'm working on that myself. Jjewels

alynn888

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Garden State
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: jjewels]
      #158145 - 04/28/04 07:50 PM

Do NOT order from them. They are rip offs. They even admit to it in their e-mail they sent me. They are offering 10% off so they get business so they can then rip you off. I use to use them but not anymore. They never return your e-mails and if they do, they are extremely rude in doing so. They just sent me an e-mail last week regarding an order I never received and said "Since you are talking bad about us on DB.com, We assume you will not want a re-ship." Yeah, like I'm actually going to pay for a re-ship. Even if it's 50% off, it's still more money you're wasting for a product you'll NEVER received.

braulio
Stranger

Reged: 12/26/01
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: buzzbuzz]
      #172745 - 07/05/04 06:51 AM

many non deliveries compared to what? do you really know how much they send out every day , a OP that has been around for so many years , its normal they cant deliver 100% I have lost orders too , but had them reshipped , for me they do really good, better than others I think that for some reason they have been around for such a longtime , new OP's come and go daily trying to make fast money, You see hardly no complaints why ? , well they just started and as soon as they get complaints or problems they disappear, no history - HEADS UP

redbug
Stranger

Reged: 03/16/04
      #173615 - 07/10/04 01:28 AM

Buyer beware: I can almost guarantee that you will not receive your order. I ordered in April 04 and never received it as of July 9. Now they want to reship at 50% off. What a rip. This OP should be black listed.
redbug

jf94066
Stranger

Reged: 07/14/03
Loc: California, USA
      #175644 - 07/22/04 08:40 PM

Got an email from Medscorp recently. Never heard from them in 6 months. Email after email went unanswered after paying for and NOT receiving order. There was NO confiscation - so where is my order??? why don't they answer???

I told them to SEND ME MY ORDER and till this day I have NOT heard from them. They want to 'improve' customer service. I don't see how they stay in business.

Watch out for this company!!! BAD NEWS

james

Pickledoo
Veteran

Reged: 09/20/02
Loc: New England
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: jf94066]
      #175731 - 07/23/04 01:25 PM

I agree this place is horrible. I tried a while back and never recieved it. Although my emails were answered, they were answered with a form letter. Never got my meds or a refund or a reship.

Stay away friends.

braulio
Stranger

Reged: 12/26/01
      #179415 - 08/11/04 08:06 AM

I have been shopping my drugs from medscorp for many years, lost some win some, that's the game and not always the fault of them, for me they will be my number 1 until proven different, they now lowered their prices and are delivering faster than ever, only 15$ in shipping I don't think there is another international OP with these prices, at least not as good.

Oh, last order got it in 16 days .... man don't know about the rest of you but for me that's pretty good.
I don't have the strength to be checking the board daily, see u soon.

orthopetey
Stranger

Reged: 09/13/04
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: braulio]
      #199419 - 11/10/04 10:06 PM

I think they should be blacklisted- the last 2 times I ordered, no receipt of shipment. When Pharma24 was around, I never had a missed shipment so go figure.
PLEASE DONT USE MEDSCORP LEST YOU GET RIPPED LIKE THE REST OF US!!!
Have a nice day,
Orthopetey

pxh04333
Stranger

Reged: 05/02/04
      #199646 - 11/11/04 10:06 PM

I have bought goods from them more than 5 times in this 12 months. All have arrived in 3 or 4 weeks with no problems so far.

roamingump
Journeyman

Loc: Great Southwest, USA
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: pxh04333]
      #204650 - 12/02/04 02:16 PM

I just had my second positive with Medscorp in the last couple of months. They were very scary for a while, but these last two shipments came within two weeks of ordering.

The first one was small to test them out, then I went a little bigger on this last one.

Has anyone else had any recent experiences with them? Their prices are very good.

factor_vi
Stranger

Reged: 12/24/04
Re: Medscorp.com - 10% Discount VIP´S [Re: roamingump]
      #210884 - 12/29/04 06:55 PM

Can you believe the balls of these brazen frauds to send this message after failure to ship what was ordered:

"Dear Customer,

We wish to thank you for the year 2004, as you have trusted in our services and made our reputation better than ever, after 5 years in business we proven one the best online pharmacies in our class offering the best services and products available online; prescription free, don't miss our discounts during these days, take a look on the site for more information.

For the year to come there will be new exciting offers and new ideas for You.

And by this letter all the staff at MedsCorp would like to wish you a happy new year 2005!

Sincerely,
CEO
MedsCorp.com"

Mr. CEO must indeed be enjoying the funds that his website so cleverly separated from trusting souls with need.

Order from these scoundrels only if you enjoy disappointment.

virola
Journeyman

Reged: 01/08/02
Re: Medscorp.com 100% Rip-Off [Re: factor_vi]
      #210930 - 12/29/04 10:22 PM

I too received their "Thanks" letter, oddly, as Medscorp is the only company in 15 years that has failed to get a product through to me via mailorder.

The company's sytematic method of enticing those honest folks who did not receive their order with letters saying "wait another 60 days," "wait another 60 days you impatient fool" over and over until you can no longer make a chargeback on your credit card. Then of course they never send anything. Find out how long your credit card company will allow chargebacks and do a chargeback before the time limit is up. Do not fall prey to the requests of a company like this. International mail can get between any city in the world within 5-7 days so isn't it an obvious sign to BEWARE when Medscorp tries to get people to wait beyond 90 days to receive their order (beyond the chargeback time limit of most credit card companies). That alone should perk the ears of the savy. (Fool me once).

I just did a search of two fairly new DB members that seem to be among the few who claim to receive their medicine from Medscorp, I'll name them only as "#######" and "*******."

"******" a person with just four posts at DB, claims to have received many orders from Medscorp without problems. How unique you are! "******" also claims to have recieved orders from Medscorp affiliate Ultimatepharma! "*******" also claims to have recieved from one unknown company to me, "PharmacyGeoff" so I will put that company into the "keep a squinted eye on them" category too, as it would be my personal opinion that "*******" is the owner of the Medscrap and Ultimatepharse, and may be a shill for PharmacyGeoff too. Now the other character here "######" has more posts than "*****" but every post is about how great Medscorp is, yet they never mention using any other IOP, they state that they will ONLY use Medscorp for all their needs, and that they EXPECT that not all of their orders will make it to them as they EXPECT a lot of losses. Well, again, I think that person is likely the same person as "******," and not a customer at all. Anyway, I DO RECEIVE ALL MY ORDERS, FOR 15 YEARS NOW, EXCEPT THE SINGLE ORDER FROM MEDSCORP!!! I EXPECT THAT TO CONTINUE.

Wow, I feel like a super-sleuth to have figured out that these folks are liers who work for Medscorp. Check any post here at DB and you will see that most of the posts are complaints, along with a few new posters (imposters) who have 4 or so posts and they claim to receive all the time from Medscorp. There are also a few honest folks who actually received goods from this company tossed in for good window dressing by medscorp, but they are clearly rare indeed.

Idea: We need to make a list of suspected liers here at DB, as I bet some old timers here know who a few are. It could be a bit of a witch hunt though so I don't know if it could be done. In general, it might be safest to ignore anyone until they get a certain number of posts on a variety of topics and companies before you trust their word, just to be safe.

Finally, their are some DB members who have stated that Medscorp has actually THREATENED them after they attempted to make chargebacks. What is Medscrap saying? "How dare you not let us rip you off!"

Beware!! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! Beware!

Edited by virola (12/30/04 11:06 PM)

mikevx
Board Addict

Reged: 02/06/04
Loc: LV-426
Re: Medscorp.com 100% Rip-Off [Re: virola]
      #211490 - 12/31/04 11:53 PM

Quote:

"******" a person with just four posts at DB, claims to have received many orders from Medscorp without problems. How unique you are! "******" also claims to have recieved orders from Medscorp affiliate Ultimatepharma! "*******" also claims to have recieved from one unknown company to me, "PharmacyGeoff" so I will put that company into the "keep a squinted eye on them" category too, as it would be my personal opinion that "*******" is the owner of the Medscrap and Ultimatepharse, and may be a shill for PharmacyGeoff too. Now the other character here "######" has more posts than "*****" but every post is about how great Medscorp is, yet they never mention using any other IOP, they state that they will ONLY use Medscorp for all their needs, and that they EXPECT that not all of their orders will make it to them as they EXPECT a lot of losses.

Finally, their are some DB members who have stated that Medscorp has actually THREATENED them after they attempted to make chargebacks. What is Medscrap saying? "How dare you not let us rip you off!"

Beware!! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! Beware!

Medscop "threatened" others? Perhaps they'd like a talk with interpol. They need to be shut down ASAP!

And yes, no doubt those scam sites such as medscorp have their shills.

As far as PHARMACYGEOFF, keep in mind that when scam sites keep opening up new sites, they eventually catch on and change their whois info. Because of that I'd ONLY deal with known trusted sites.

Organization:
United Pharmacies Ltd
Edwin Cheung & Siu HK Certified Accountants
Room 1204, 12/F, Shanghai Ind. Investment Bldg. - 48-62 Hennessy Road
Wanchai,
HK
Phone: 852-28511480
Fax..: 852-28511480
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: PHARMACYGEOFF.COM

Created on..............: Sat, Sep 05, 1998
Expires on..............: Sun, Sep 04, 2005
Record last updated on..: Tue, Sep 23, 2003

Administrative Contact:
Chagan Reliance Limited
Edwin Cheung and Siu HK Certified Public Accountants
Wanchai,
HK
Email:

Technical Contact:
Chagan Reliance Limited
Edwin Cheung and Siu HK Certified Public Accountants
Wanchai,
HK
Email:

Zone Contact:
United Pharmacies Ltd
Edwin Cheung & Siu HK Certified Accountants
Wanchai,
HK
Email:

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.HOST4U.NET 209.150.128.30
NS2.HOST4U.NET 209.150.129.3

--------------------
"cowards die many deaths, the brave only one"

roamingump
Journeyman

Loc: Great Southwest, USA
Re: Medscorp.com 100% Rip-Off [Re: mikevx]
      #219399 - 01/27/05 10:45 PM

Hi Mike,
I've gotta tell ya, I just had my fifth straight perfect experience with Medscorp. I used them for, probably, a year and a half a while back with only so-so success. Several times I got the "reship for 1/2 price" routine. I stopped using them last summer sometime, (maybe before)for that reason.

Anyway, when things got tight a few months ago, I decided to try a small order and it came very promptly (less than two weeks from order to receipt). I've gradually been increasing the size of my orders and each time has been the same, very prompt receipt of goods.

I don't know when the last time anyone else tried them, but I'd be curious....try a small order and see what happens.

The website has changed completely from early last year. I don't know if it's under new management or they just changed their rip-off ways, but I'm telling ya...five straight times and the last two were fairly sizeable.

I just placed another, if they rip me off, I'll be back here to tell.

Just my two cents but a true story.

theborg
Old Hand

Reged: 10/20/02
Loc: City of Champions
Re: Medscorp [Re: roamingump]
      #223590 - 02/09/05 05:17 PM

I got an email from them today telling me that they merged with AbsolutePharma.com

--------------------
Forget your fears and want no more.

woosel
Stranger

Reged: 04/24/04
Loc: PA
Re: Medscorp [Re: theborg]
      #228795 - 02/26/05 01:32 PM

It seems that the items and prices that they offer are simular if not identical to pharmatico/pharmagroup. I wonder if they are connected??

doc32
Stranger

Reged: 10/12/04
Re: Medscorp [Re: woosel]
      #238542 - 03/17/05 12:13 AM

I have ordered from them twice. The first time it took 2.5 months to finally get my order. I was dumb enough to try them again on dec.1, 2004 and got the same run around that everyone else has had. The reason they say to wait 60 days is because it's too late to dispute a claim on most credit cards with any success after 60 days. I ordered the pain meds for my mother who is dying from systemic sclerosis and she can't afford them otherwise. Still have'nt got the meds, my mom is in terrible pain, and now I'm out $140 and they won't respond to me either.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pickledoo
Veteran

Reged: 09/20/02
Loc: New England
Re: Medscorp [Re: doc32]
      #238586 - 03/17/05 09:22 AM

Yup. I used them 3 times before they ran off with my $120.00. Live & learn I guess.

cherokee9
Stranger

Reged: 11/20/04
Re: Medscorp [Re: Pickledoo]
      #247853 - 04/19/05 09:45 PM

Why has'nt this been put on the black list to warn people?
Since so many people seem to have had problems. Just curious.

sulkyb
Stranger

Reged: 11/30/02
Re: Medscorp [Re: cherokee9]
      #272041 - 06/14/05 01:23 AM

Okay, now I am getting worried. I posted earlier that I have ordered from Medscorp fairly often with no problems, and that is true. But reading this thread has gotten me worried. I have an order pending, and I will let you know if it arrives soon. I would also like to know how to go about reversing credit card charges concerning Europcare and WorldPharmacyone. I thought that I was too late, but I see people mentioning 90 days. Can someone give me some information on how to go about doing this? Thanks

whatnow
Stranger

Reged: 03/02/04
Re: Medscorp [Re: sulkyb]
      #273410 - 06/16/05 03:26 PM

Medscorp ran off with my money as well. They kept replying to emails saying it was coming but I realize now they were trying to stall so I couldn't call my credit card company and ask them to charge it back. I will never let the time go buy again.

Call your credit card company and tell them you never got your product and would like to dispute it. They will send you the forms to sign.

I asked Drugbuyer why they didn't blacklist them over a year ago...seems to me with all the complaints they should be blacklisted. I wonder if how much Medscorp pays Drugbuyers for all the advertisments???

Voo
Journeyman

Reged: 10/04/04
Loc: right coast, but not right pol...
Re: Medscorp--scam [Re: whatnow]
      #278767 - 06/27/05 01:49 AM

i agree as i was recently ripped off by medscorp as well. it was a bummer as i had previously had great service with them. Because I had good service from them in the past, i was trusting, even with a new address 3000 miles away from my old. aLTHOUGH i ENTERED IN MY NEW ADDRESS, WHICH THEIR PAYMENT GATEWAY REQUIRES--THE STILL SHIPPED--OR CLAIMED THEY DID TO MY OLD ADDRESS IN CALIFORNIA, I NOW RESIDE IN nEW jERSEY--is there any way to get one's money back? their gateway pay systems with a CC indicates not. And my CC must hear from them directly in order to refund the funds. ha! I have emaILED THEM A DOZEN TIMES AND NO RESPONSE ALTHOUGH THEY SAY THEY WILL RESPOND WITHIN 24 HRS. VERY BUMMED--RECOMMEND, DO NOT USE! PM ME FOR DETAILS SHOULD YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS. BUMMER, THEY USED TO BE SO GOOD

sulkyb
Stranger

Reged: 11/30/02
Re: Medscorp [Re: whatnow]
      #280115 - 06/29/05 01:22 PM

What can I say, Medscorp has come through for me again. It is one of only about 3 IOPs that always deliver. If I had read the posts I wouldn't have ordered again, but I had already ordered and I received my order in 27 days which is about normal for Canada.

Pages: 1

Extra information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Heidi 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: **
Topic views: 2662

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit
NEW SERVER

DrugBuyers.Com only offers information. Our site is for information purposes only
DrugBuyers.Com does not sell prescription drugs. DrugBuyers.Com is not an online pharmacy
DrugBuyers.com is a telemedicine discussion forum. We do not recommend nor endorse any of the companies or services discussed at our site.