http://www.apainsolution.com - $30 Discount for VIP's
Join the Drugbuyers.com VIP program and save a bundle: for just $15 you will save $30: Support DrugBuyers.Com and save a bundle!

Canadian Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Feedback (Canada)

Pages: 1
AdministratorAdministrator
Administrator

Reged: 11/19/01
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
CanadaDrugs
      #136685 - 02/13/04 10:10 AM

Please use this thread to post your ordering experience with CanadaDrugs.

Post only if you ordered from them and have the results. Please do not post to say you ordered. Post only after you have the rsults and an ordering experience to post.

We have another thread for questions, comments, and gerenal information. This thread is reserved for those posting their ordering experience.

For more information about CanadaDrugs.com , discount codes, and to see the questions, comments an general info thread Click here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
vegasfiend
Stranger

Reged: 06/25/03
Loc: Sin City
Re: CanadaDrugs [Re: Administrator]
      #168343 - 06/12/04 08:04 PM

I recently received my first order from CanadaDrugs and I would have to say everything went well. I live in the US and had to find a cheaper way to get meds since I no longer have health insurance. I received my order about 15 days after I placed it with my credit card. The meds came factory sealed and I saved $67 dollars on a 3 month supply of my heart meds. Which may not seem like alot, but it is when your on a fixed income like myself.

sunflower29

Reged: 04/13/04
Buying from Canadian OPs? [Re: Administrator]
      #181767 - 08/21/04 01:49 AM

I noticed that there are never any posts about buying from Canadian OPs. I checked out all the pharmacies listed and from what I saw there was no feedback or comments. I thought meds from Canada were much less expensive for US citizens. Is this not true or were these pharmacies listed found to be unreliable?
Being Canadian, it would be nice if I could find a domestic OP so I wouldn't have to pay the US exchange rate, and not have to go through int'l customs.
Thanks to anyone who'd like to comment or PM me!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody, Heidi 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2253

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit
NEW SERVER

DrugBuyers.Com only offers information. Our site is for information purposes only
DrugBuyers.Com does not sell prescription drugs. DrugBuyers.Com is not an online pharmacy
DrugBuyers.com is a telemedicine discussion forum. We do not recommend nor endorse any of the companies or services discussed at our site