http://www.fedxmeds.com - $10 Discount for VIP's

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
DrugBuyersAdministrator
Administrator

Reged: 11/18/01
Loc: DrugBuyers.Com
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy [Re: galadude]
      #226504 - 02/18/05 07:29 PM

As you may have noticed we offer mediation services to our VIP members.
We have received a` high number of mediation requests for MyOnlyPharmacy.com and we placed a warning for this site

We can only say that in the cases that we mediated we received a good response from this site and in most cases our mediation action ended up well. The customers that used our mediation service received their orders. Based on the good results of our mediation we decided to remove the warning.

Like stock brokers we have to say that past performance does not guarantee future performance.

Please keep on posting your feedback and comments

--------------------
The best and fastest way to get help is at: https://drugbuyers.com/help
Please do not PM me about non working or lost usernames and passwords.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tst
Stranger

Reged: 01/27/05
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: TTFREE]
      #226940 - 02/20/05 07:48 PM

Just want to say that Tahio is great and that this service is wonderful. They come through, fast delivery and that if there is a problem, he'll correct it. He's pretty busy but he'll eventually get to you and get your order out in a timely manner. Nice guy to work with, just be patient and he'll get your order to you, faster than many other pharmacies.

Tst

Tst
Stranger

Reged: 01/27/05
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: Tst]
      #226941 - 02/20/05 07:51 PM

Yes, just wanted to say again that Tahio will take care of any problems that might arise. He'll work with you to get it right, Tahio, thanks again!!

Tst

oxford
Stranger

Reged: 02/19/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: Tst]
      #227260 - 02/22/05 02:19 AM

Hey Tst, I see a few days ago you were blasting Tahio and MOP. He did come through I see. You just have to be patient. I went through the same aggravation as you did. But I see you were a person of your word and let everyone know you recieved your order. That takes integrity, I commend you for that. I am happy you recieved your order.

xytx

Reged: 05/06/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: oxford]
      #227413 - 02/22/05 01:38 PM

my buddy's latest order:
WU sent: 02/15
WU picked up: 02/16
Tracking number email: 02/19
Received: 02/21 (usps holiday, not courier holiday)

best service from any IOP he's ever used, and quite surprising after all the bad feedback here. They even made up for a shortage on his last order in extra meds PLUS some. T sent an email with the tracking number requesting a post to DB.
(edited... date was a typo)

Edited by xytx (02/22/05 02:01 PM)

qwerty6400

Reged: 02/02/02
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: xytx]
      #227713 - 02/23/05 01:36 PM

I placed another order and it came in several days. I would cautiously recommend this site, but only for small orders.

Chevy666
Stranger

Reged: 01/12/05
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy Free Shipping for VIP´S [Re: qwerty6400]
      #227720 - 02/23/05 02:25 PM

Received half of my entire order on Friday, 2/11.
Ordered on 01/23 via Western Union.
It was difficult to get him to reply to my numerous emails in between these two dates until I mentioned that I would ask DrugBuyers.com to help mediate. He then replied soon after. He seems like a nice guy who is new to the business and very flustered at this point I think.
Anyway, I emailed "T" about my missing half and he promised me the remainder of my order will ship this Friday, 02/25 and that he will provide me w/ extra meds to make up for the mistake.
Will keep all posted...it's been a bit of a headache to say the least but like I said I will post as soon as I have any new information. Good luck to the rest of you...

--------------------
I contemplate my last moments and wait for the explanation I know will not be offered.
- Paul Sayer, "The Comforts of Madness"

jukes
Stranger

Reged: 12/10/04
Loc: SE
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: Melody]
      #227808 - 02/23/05 07:31 PM Attachment (2 downloads)

AVOID MOP!

tahio released my personal information; name, email, & details of purchase to a 3rd party w/o my knowledge or consent. he stated that he had sent my order to another person by mistake & that he had contacted "her", advising her to contact me to arrange fwding of product.

he also supplied the identifying details of this 3rd party to me. when I was contacted by this person, "she" offered to check the contents of my pkg (suggesting that i inform her of the expected contents). when i told her not to check, she offered to fwd the pkg via reg mail, or COD, thus requiring a signature.

tahio & i had a heated email exchange prior to this incident due to his lying about having shipped to me on four occasions. i believe he intentially violated my security from spite, & may have set me up w/ a sting.

i have STILL not received my merchandise or the refund that tahio promised me.

in my opinion, tahio is a liar and a thief and a DEFINITE security risk.

i have asked DB Admin to blacklist this bandit.

Edited by jukes (02/23/05 07:34 PM)

mediv
Stranger

Reged: 05/25/03
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: jukes]
      #227820 - 02/23/05 07:57 PM

i know how you feel. I have been waiting since 12/20/04. Was supposed to ship this past weekend for sure and this past Tues defintely. Two months is a long time to wait. I used the VIP mediation form but all i received back from MOP was a promise to ship and you know how good his promises are.

bbgunn

Reged: 03/31/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: mediv]
      #227859 - 02/23/05 09:34 PM

Wow. This is a long time to wait. I have been waiting a month & I feel more dismal each time I check the board, all of the turnarounds from angry customers notwithstanding. It's all the more disturbing when your original email is no longer functioning because you lost your job & your previously dire healthcare circumstances are now worse. I gave them my new email address but after the first succesful order they haven't been good abou emails. I sure do hope that they get their act together & make good on the money I've given them. It's all the more precious now.

PS: Thanx oxford fr yr wrds...

dino427
Stranger

Reged: 11/18/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: bbgunn]
      #228068 - 02/24/05 12:15 PM

Where do I begin?
I ordered on 1/9
wu picked up same day.
Emails back and forth the first week.
Then for four weeks no response, until I posted bad posts.
tahio promised he would send out my meds with extras by the end of the week. That was three weeks ago. He also asked me to retract my bad post which I did. I received my meds on Monday 2/7 which were not only not what I ordered but it was half of the amount. I emailed tahio to tell him this and of course the bs starts again.
He tells me he will mail them out this week. As of now still nothing and now back to not even responding to my emails. This guy takes your money and makes promises he can’t fill.
In my opinion he should be black listed.
He only fills from what I read is half his orders.
But he’s quick to take your money.
Beware of this guy.

mediv
Stranger

Reged: 05/25/03
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: dino427]
      #229615 - 02/28/05 11:33 PM

Just an update on MOP. Tahio sent me 30 tablets out of the 100 he still owes me on 2/28/05. They were sent via DHL courier. Tahio states that he will send the rest at the end of the week. He did come through but with only a limited portion and it took 2 months. But he did come through. We will see if i receive the remainder.

bbgunn

Reged: 03/31/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: mediv]
      #229752 - 03/01/05 11:56 AM

Well, another week has passed & I haven't received the tracking number last was promised yet again. Everyone, please continue to let us us know when/if you receive your products or have success with mediation!

Bamboo
Enthusiast

Reged: 11/06/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: bbgunn]
      #229757 - 03/01/05 12:09 PM

No delivery for my friend either... Been too long now with NO reply at all...

blablabla
Stranger

Reged: 12/16/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: Bamboo]
      #229803 - 03/01/05 01:48 PM

i would not order again. i am waiting for almost a month now. given my location, it should not take long. wont order again. prices are way way to high!!!!

dino427
Stranger

Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: blablabla]
      #230134 - 03/02/05 11:10 AM

this guy is a crook.
i have been waiting two months for my order.
still nothing...........
he only fills what he has and screws everyone
else. but he takes your money real quick.

katkit
Stranger

Reged: 05/06/03
      #230295 - 03/02/05 07:38 PM

I agree with you. He is a scammer and a crook! It only took him a day to cash my money back on 1/26. Still waiting and now he won't even respond. He told me when I placed my order that he had it in stock. Multiple times he has said "it will ship Thurs. or Fri.". He is a liar! Beware to anyone considering ordering from him. You will not get your order. I definitely think he should be blacklisted!!

katkit
Stranger

Reged: 05/06/03
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: katkit]
      #230300 - 03/02/05 07:43 PM

By the way, he also released my personal info. to a third party to contact me about receiving their order and had the nerve to ask me to come out of my pocket and send it to them. (I refused it of course). Later he told me my order went to someone else and I should contact them as well. He has no regard to privacy. Very unethical!

galadude

Reged: 01/08/05
Loc: CA
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: katkit]
      #230315 - 03/02/05 08:20 PM

He ripped me off too. He won't respond to my emails anymore. I asked db to mediate for me. This place along with all other mex pharmacies should be blacklisted. Most of them are probably run by the same person or persons. They also post phony customer feedback on this board to lure people into ordering from them. Beware of those "excellent service" posts by these phonies. DO NOT ORDER FROM MyOnlyPharmacy!!!

FatWang
Journeyman

Reged: 10/31/04
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: galadude]
      #230415 - 03/03/05 07:14 AM

I received another half order. It took a week and a half. This is my third order and on the previous two the rest of the order came a week later. Perhaps I get my orders because I do not bug the guy. I don't know. I will say that this was shipped FedEx ground last week. Had it been shipped overnight or DHL second day (as usual), it would have arrived last Friday or Monday of this week.

This is not the fastest service, but I have dropped over a grand with this guy and he has come through so far. To the best of my knowledge MOP is alright. I have never needed mediation by DB or anything like that.

Then again, I have been fighting Express Relief Services since December and others claim they are a good OP. Who knows how this stuff works.

dino427
Stranger

Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: FatWang]
      #230538 - 03/03/05 01:51 PM

ORDERED 1/9 STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

entitled

Reged: 02/15/05
      #230541 - 03/03/05 02:01 PM

Looks like it's the exact same person of MexRxOnline ..

qbird
material girl

Reged: 09/02/02
Loc: USA
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: FatWang]
      #230632 - 03/03/05 06:47 PM

Quote:

Then again, I have been fighting Express Relief Services since December and others claim they are a good OP. Who knows how this stuff works.

Me either. It is like sort of like playing the slot machines. Hit or miss. Who knows? Do you go US OPs or IOPs? Then the biggie, who to trust? I am not sure lately so I just reading feedback at this point. But one thing I can tell you, I wouldn't drop a grand using wu. I would at least use a credit card so I could do a chargeback. That aspect of your post is a bit scarey.

--------------------
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!" E.A. Poe

noktern
Journeyman

Reged: 09/06/03
Loc: Rohan
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: qbird]
      #234904 - 03/04/05 06:10 PM

no one order from this crook. he is a total fraud, along with all of the other sites he runs like mxpharma.net.

he is the deadliest of scammers -- a selective one. he is getting less and less selective, though, scamming more and more, letting his reputation go to [censored] while lauging at the silly people who send him money.

we have to keep on guard for whatever his next incarnation is(i'm sure another site with a different name will come along...)

dino427
Stranger

Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: noktern]
      #234920 - 03/04/05 06:57 PM

Blacklist!!!!!!!!

qbird
material girl

Reged: 09/02/02
Loc: USA
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: noktern]
      #234950 - 03/04/05 08:31 PM

Oh definitely, I have been warning people about this place and some continue to order with the same result. I at this point will watch feedback and see who puts out and who doesn't. I think after baiting enough people good ole T will retire soon too and have a nice vacation thanks to the stupid Americans. Probably drinking margaritas with the mexrx guys in the bahamas or somewhere cool.

--------------------
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!" E.A. Poe

Darter
Stranger

Reged: 02/25/05
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: qbird]
      #235273 - 03/06/05 08:25 AM

To bad I ordered before he turned bad and all the feedback was positive. Well, I ordered 1.feb and he actually responded with a lot of positive blah-blah within nine minutes. That was impressive, but I can't say the later followings has been as good. I sent with MoneyGram and surely he has picked it up. He inquired about my full address which I forgot to write in mail and after that I believed everything was well on track.
Some days later I read on this forum someone saying he doesn't send outside US (despite being on the international list and claiming on his webpage to send anywhere in the world). This made me worried as I live in Norway. So 9.feb I inquired about this. No reply. Next day I inquired again, threathening to write on drugbuyers.com. Then he answered and said the meds will be sent from Michigan with UPS 2 day select early next week. That was fine by me, even though I had suggested he could simply tape the the few tablets inside a air mail envelope.
17.feb I inquired again about the shipment and he answered the meds were going to arrive in Norway tuesday next week (a week later) and not mentioning any tracking number.Well, thats the last I have heard of him. I inquired politely 24.feb and angrily 25.feb, but I believe I'm screwed now. Even though there is the slightest chance the shipment is stopped in the norwegian customs, why doesn't he answer emails if he is honest and innocent? No, it should be game over and blacklisting for him. (If I actually get my meds (haha, fat chance) I will post again and say so. )

Darter
Stranger

Reged: 02/25/05
Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: Darter]
      #235508 - 03/07/05 09:46 AM

Well, I did get a reply from Tahio after my posting here. A mail with quotes from some associate in Canada who apparently have had a hard time trying to send my stuff. There were tracking number for canadian registered mail, and photos to prove it. My address shown on the photo was very lacking though. Only first letter in forename, surname wrongly written, and no street adress or postal code, only country name. So how can this reach me?? Well, it's promised it will come in ten days, so I will wait and see..

dino427
Stranger

Re: MyOnlyPharmacy 15 % Discount for VIP´S [Re: Darter]
      #235596 - 03/07/05 02:58 PM

Darter
Don’t hold you’re breath.
This guy is a crook........

leftow
Stranger

Reged: 03/04/05
      #235699 - 03/07/05 09:53 PM

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
4 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6379

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area