Soma, Fioricet, Ultram, Phentermine, and more at E-rx.com

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
harley88

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: WV
Re: Pharm88 [Re: MRNUTTY]
      #211667 - 01/01/05 09:34 PM

I have only ordered from them twice but it took 5 days each time for my order to get processed and another 8 days to get to me both times .Those 5 days were including the weekend each time . I am thinking about placing another order from them in few days .

--------------------
"Playing the blues and nothing but the blues"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
theborg
Board Addict

Reged: 10/20/02
Loc: Boston
Re: Pharm88 [Re: harley88]
      #212329 - 01/04/05 02:33 PM

Another perfect transaction with Pharm88. It took a little longer than usual this time:

Ordered Dec 19
Arrived Jan 4

--------------------
Forget your fears and want no more.

rara

Reged: 11/16/02
Loc: Oz
Re: Pharm88 [Re: theborg]
      #214587 - 01/12/05 05:42 AM

order seized before xmas resent & received without probs. Yes, took a bit longer due to all the holidays & I didnt get a shipped notice for this one so was surprised most pleasantly when it arrived.

MRNUTTY
Old Hand

Reged: 12/15/03
Loc: east coast. USA
Re: Pharm88 [Re: rara]
      #215081 - 01/13/05 01:33 PM

Quote:

order seized before xmas resent & received without probs. Yes, took a bit longer due to all the holidays & I didnt get a shipped notice for this one so was surprised most pleasantly when it arrived.

same here, lost an order; resent, and recieved. somewhat longer than usual, but still within the stated delivery time. have another order in go pharm88 !

phoebe
Journeyman

Reged: 06/19/02
      #219131 - 01/27/05 05:28 AM

first time I have used them in quite a while. My order was seized and I have to say, that was the worst packaging I have ever seen.

noah
Journeyman

Reged: 01/26/02
Loc: MA homes
Re: Pharm88 [Re: phoebe]
      #219511 - 01/28/05 07:00 AM

What!? I'm shocked by the packaging being bad. They have the best packaging I've ever seen... although they contract out to different pharmacies depending on what product you order, so maybe I got the one that knows their stuff about shipping. I'm still sorry to hear that about the seizure, and same to the unusually large amount of people who have had their medicine stolen by the gestapo. Times have been tough recently.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

curve
Journeyman

Reged: 11/17/04
Loc: U.S.A.
Re: Pharm88 [Re: harley88]
      #221824 - 02/03/05 07:03 PM

I ordered from U2RX on Jan.19 received a seizure notice on Feb.2. The letter was dated Jan.24. I have read all the threads on this IOP and it seems I am the only one that has received a seizure. The strange thing is the seizure letter was sent in the original envelope from U2RX. I notified U2RX yesterday, but so far they have not answered my emails. Does anyone know if they will reship? So far I have received 4 love letters in the last 4 months. One for U2RX, one for Biotran, one for Pharmacy-wholesaler and one for Pharm88. I am really getting sick and tired of all this bull*#@&. Is it just me, or has anyone else had this much bad luck?

MRNUTTY
Old Hand

Re: Pharm88 [Re: curve]
      #221844 - 02/03/05 07:49 PM

i'm not getting any love letters, although 1 order did go mising. i am probably above average in order qty's (i tend to order in a bursty fashion...)

noah
Journeyman

#221954 - 02/04/05 05:54 AM

I'm confused, are threads getting crossed? I see people talking about U2RX... never heard of them... and the terrible packaging... from Pharm88? I may be hallucinating though, spontaneous intrepidation has become fashionable for me as of late...

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

MRNUTTY
Old Hand

Re: Pharm88 [Re: noah]
      #222225 - 02/04/05 07:39 PM

true, that's odd. but pharm88 has one of the best packaging methods out there.

pharmaecopia
Stranger

Reged: 12/11/04
      #222423 - 02/05/05 02:18 PM

it seems to me like these international place could type their own seizure letters and send them out if they wanted not saying that has happened or accusind anyone.It is just my conspiracy theory.

noah
Journeyman

Re: Pharm88 [Re: pharmaecopia]
      #222563 - 02/06/05 05:34 AM

But you have to realize that most IOP sites re-ship in the event of a seizure. Therefore, it would be both better for business and much less complicated to just send the order in the first place. (at least for those honest sites that agree to re-shipments)

--------------------

odysseus17
Stranger

Reged: 02/26/05
Re: Pharm88 [Re: noah]
      #230678 - 03/04/05 02:36 AM

Pharm88 Does have excellent turnaround, less than 10 days to UK. ordered twice from them. great packaging.
However,my second order is of their unbelievably cheap Dormicum/15 mg Midazolam by Roche.

Is there anyone out there who orders Dormicum from them but find them VERY weak... (in comparison to previous/other sources)... despite looking like the real thing...or issit just me.... ? Maybe it seems tat not many people order Dormicum from them .. pls PM me if u do....

Back in another S.E. Asian country where Dormicums are popular, I have seen fake dormicum in blister packs but u can tell they are fake when comparing with an 'original' blister pack. Unfortunately, no blister pack with their excellent packaging procedure.

BASICALLY: ANYONE ELSE FIND THEIR DORMICUM VERY WEAK?
I FIND IT VERY WEAK, and thinking of emailing them to complain... no point if its cheap but fake!!

Their Phentermine is excellent quality, at 'normal' price but their Dormicum really is very cheap, but abit dodgy.

odysseus17
Stranger

Reged: 02/26/05
Re: Pharm88 [Re: toe]
      #230691 - 03/04/05 04:18 AM

I have lived in SE Asia and come across fake dormicum 15mg in blister packs. You can quite easily tell the difference by comparing the fake blister pack with the original Roche one. Dormicums are very popular in SE ASIA, thus the blackmarket etc.

I always get mine from legit Docs back there for the price of about 22US$ 10 tablets. 15mg.
This is in Singapore and Malaysia.

The price offered by Pharm88 really is the cheapest online (all other 'established IOPs tend to cost about 1US$ for 7.5mg midazolam , original by Roche which is a normal price...) Pharm88 offering such a low price has lead to my suspicions... and I dont have any original tablets left with me to do a visual detailed comparison, I only have empty blister packs.. and unfortunately Pharma88 doesnt package the blister packs. Also, they dont seem to give out the info pamphlet as they do with other legit meds (such as their duromine). But mainly, the effect and feeling these blue tablets give me is very similar to the duds Id experienced in Singapore.

I have contacted them and they(pharm88) are waiting for my reply on their quality of Dormicums, which is why I am asking you, who HAS bought n tried their Dormicum about your opinion of the 'quality' & more importantly, have you ever tried Dormicums from other sources and how do these compare?

I feel quite strongly about this which is why I am PM you again awaiting ur reply.. I do not wish to pay for duds, no matter how 'cheap'. I must say I am very satisfied with Pharm88 service/packaging, quick turnaround and quality of other meds I ordered from them. It is also suspicious tat there are complaints about 'quality' of other products they carry as well...

Kindly reply as soon as possible. Likewise, I am in the process of doin my own 'research/comparison' and if u wish, ill keep u and the forum updated...
Taking 2 15mg tablets tend to knock me flat out and I can ingest more than 5 with little effect...

thanks for reading, awaiting reply... rgds ODY

Jarome

Reged: 12/01/03
Re: Pharm88 [Re: curve]
      #235634 - 03/07/05 05:17 PM

I have received 2 seizure letters from u2rx in the last few months.

noah
Journeyman

Re: Pharm88 [Re: Jarome]
      #235695 - 03/07/05 09:22 PM

It doesn't really matter that you got 2 seizure letters from u2rx... This thread is about Pharm88. I was quickly skimming the latest posts (which others often do as well)and saw "seizure letters" and got alarmed at first, which I'm sure others may have done also. It might signal that u2rx and Pharm88 are related, too, which they're not, and give off a bad vibe about this exemplary company.

I apologize if the posts from each thread are inadvertently getting crossed (as just up the page) but if not, please be more careful about your posts so as not to harm anyone's reputation.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
4 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 4139

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area