Specializes in strong pain medicine. Have one of their board certified physicians help you today with the right choice of medication to suit your needs.
http://www.norcoworldwide.com - Nice $20 discount for VIP's - VIP program starts at $15

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
peterson390
Stranger

Reged: 01/25/05
Re: Tecmedit 25%, 30% Discount for VIP´S [Re: keyboardguy]
      #229259 - 02/27/05 11:43 PM

Thanks for the input - the pills do seem to help me with my ADD. I just wish I knew what they were....tecmedit will not answer my e-mail requests for information. I'm going to stick to my ritalin until I have some confirmation on what these are...has anyone received any info from tecmedit about these pills? I can't find the supposed pharmacy in France (Belles Fabre) where they were manufactured. I guess it's my own fault for not researching tecmedit. I'm just sick of shrink visits that cost me 150 a pop! Thanks for the help everybody.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AngelWolf13
Old Hand

Reged: 07/07/04
Loc: w/ my '91 EG-4 in SoCal....
Re: Tecmedit 25%, 30% Discount for VIP´S [Re: eppertheleper]
      #229338 - 02/28/05 09:34 AM

folks,

please, let's not change the name of the threads, especially in these forums where you must reply only to existing threads started by the moderators. peterson, you got the right idea when you moved this subject to it's own forum, however, i am changing the subject line back to melody's original title.

Quote:

I'm not sure what those pills are. If they are MDMA, PLEASE let me know, but I doubt it. Whatever they are, Adderall is supposed to contain two types of Amphetamine and two types of Dextroamphetamine. If their website is correct, then they are selling plain old dexedrine as adderall, as they claim the only ingredient in their Adderall is Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, which is the lone ingredient in dex. However, I've never seen Dex that look like that, either, so who knows? Good luck to all.

epperthelper,
FYI, dexedrine happens to be pure active amphetamine. the only "active" amphetamine in adderall happens to be the dexedrine, which is present in smaller amounts than in dexedrine. those other "amphetamines" you are referring to in adderall are derivative salts (inactive) and other adulterants which not only weaken the final product, but also make it less "abusable". adderall might as well be mixed with caffeine or pemoline. that other junk is inactive ! why do you think adderall is so much more readily available and REAL dexedrine almost impossible to get? i'd question the authenticity of "dexedrine" obtained from any iops.....

odysseus17
Stranger

Reged: 02/26/05
Re: Tecmedit 25%, 30% Discount for VIP´S [Re: AngelWolf13]
      #229993 - 03/02/05 03:01 AM

My dear American friends,

People in AMERICA - This is an option to get the GREEN PILL TESTED by a LABORATORY, to find out exactly what is in the pill!
I am talking about the infamous GREEN tablet from TEC-Medit which they claim to be Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine)... (I DOUBT IT personally)
PLEASE VISIT the following link to see how we can put an end to this speculations etc... Just make up a story tat u were sold this UNMARKED tablet as an ecstacy pill, give it a suitable 'street name' like TEC Green XTC & they will do a full laboratory test , using gas chromatography, which normally costs US$ 110 but with grants etc. it now costs ONLY US$30/- WHAT ARE YOU PPLE IN THE STATES WAITING FOR!

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_tablet.php

Go to that link. The cost is US$30/- I would pay easily for my peace of mind... but I am not in the US. This is only for US as you cant import 'MDMA etc ' into the USA....
For an eg of the lab result received , go to http://dancesafe.org/labtesting/

Someone pls do all of us a favour.... it takes under 2 weeks to get results. This will put an end to the speculations!!! WHOever is planning to do this... pls post in this string and let us know wattahell is this!!! It could be D-amps ... which would be great for TEC medit as they claim it is... but I doubt so...

odysseus17
Stranger

Reged: 02/26/05
Re: Tecmedit 25%, 30% Discount for VIP´S [Re: keyboardguy]
      #230013 - 03/02/05 05:43 AM

What makes you think they are 5mg Dexedrine... does popping two give u the same feeling/effect as 10mg PROPER dex?
I ve popped n popped the lousy pills... THEY arent Dexedrine at all... some kind of stimulant... could be phentermine which incidentally costs the same. ALSO - there is no such Laboratoire in France which they claim to get it from..... Im sure if someone, maybe I, shoud ask them quns and 'dig' for evidence tat such a place exists which does manufacture dextroamphetamine and decides to label it not only as Dexedrine as it should have been, but ALSO ADDERRAL?! WHich French Lab is he talking about which is non-existent so far on checks on the net...?

I think Tec Medit are NON scammers at all! they have been done by their so called Dexedrine supplier unless its all 'tackle' to reel people in(likewise with their qualuudes), knowing very well tat its not Dextroamphetamine... but exchange ritalin to them... and in the process get good points for customer service...but at such high prices....including their benzos ... who will continue to buy from them. The seem genuine to pls the customer but the customer loyalty goes so far, when he gets the same thing for half the price and without having to spend 55 bucks on Fedex......
Just my thoughts...

Anyway, I bought 30 Dexedrine, within 3-4 days I had them Fedex to my house... in UK... and was so excited...(especially after spending 55 bucks for overnight delivery) but they were weird green pills tat people talkin about... after a week of no replies to my emails... I finally got a reply tat they were out of town for that week and they called me up overseas in the morning to explain and they have shipped out an exchange to Ritalin , though they still say those pills are Dexedrine and there are many people that do repeat orders of it and are satisfied. Anyway,he said he would immediately send the reimbursement and extra for the trouble and I am now a satisfied customer.... not having got exactly what I wanted but his customer service and willingness to sort out the problem to MY satisfaction was well noted. I have to say also that at this time, after a week with no replies to my emails... I asked for intervention from a forum I belong too and when the moderators of the forum intervened, that was apparently the same time he had come back when he was out of town.... coincidence maybe? I give him the benefit of the doubt.

FatWang
Journeyman

Reged: 10/31/04
Re: Tecmedit 25%, 30% Discount for VIP´S [Re: odysseus17]
      #230050 - 03/02/05 06:56 AM

I complained about this, and I know many others who have. Tecmedit always responds that this is their best-selling product and they get repeat orders all the time. It is a scam. I could sell little purple pressed wax "MS Contins" and make a fortune, with the best customer service. A few of us actually got taken by that trick with pure IOP scam (RxApproval). Now that mexrx is gone, we are all more or less done in. I have given up on this Mexican [censored]. Their time has passed. I wonder who will pop up next.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
6 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 4097

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area