VIP Member Discounts:
1stmeds.com. $15, 1Meds.com 10%, 1steMeds.com $25, Aaameds.com $20, Accuratedmd.com $25, AdvanceMedicalHealth.com $30, Allxenical.com $15, APainSolution.com $30, Avoidmiddleman.com 20%, Canadacheaprx.com $12, Cyberscriptsrx.com $10, Destinyrx.com 10% more meds, Dr. Starks $25, Dr. Williams $10, Discount-Rx.net 22%, DoctorByPhone.com $20,Doctorsforpatients.com $20, Doctornpills.com 10%, ErMeds.com $25, Europharmacy.com $10, Exactdrugs.com 10%, ExpressReliefServices $25, Ezdoctorsoncall.com $20,FarmaciasArgentinas.com 10%, Farmakos.com $10,FedxMeds.com $10, HealthPlusPharmacy.com 10%, Indianmeds4u.com 25%,
MailPharma.com 15% MedicineExpress.co.nz 12.5%, Medlogicrx $30, Medsmadesimple.com $30,Medscorp.com 10%, MedsNationWide.com $10, Medsin24hs.com 10%, MedsWorldwide.com $10, MyonlyPharmacy.com Free shipping, NationWidePills.com $30,NorcoWorldWide.com $20, Online-scripts.com $15, OnlinePharmacy.co.nz 5%, OnlineSolution4u.com 10%, OurPrescriptionsforless.com 10% more meds, PacificViewMedical.com $20, PatientCareUsa.com $30, Pharmacydiscounter.com 10%, Pharmatico.com 10%, ProRx.net $20,Qualitymeds2u.com $25, Rx2World.com 10%, SouthWestMedicalGroup.com $25, SpecialValueServices.com $20/$40, SunsetMedicalCenter.com $20, TecMedit.com 25/30% TodaysPrescriptions.com $30, WellPharmacy.com 30%, YourOnlineDoctor.com $30, YourPainManagement.com $20, and many other discounts, and benefits, from U.S. and International sites. Our VIP Program starts at $15: Join now. Support our site and save a bundle!

International Doctors, Pharmacies, and Referral Services >> Questions, comments, and general info (Int'l)

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
treetp
Journeyman

Reged: 04/08/03
Loc: mountains-NE
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: JanetS]
      #203204 - 11/26/04 12:54 PM

Haven't ordered from overseas in more than a year, and have read SOOOO many bad reports of some of these sites---contacted MM, got an immediate e-mail from Julie guiding me, and sending answers to questions. When I sent my order, and e-mailed her again, she responded immediately--AGAIN!
If the product and delivery are as good and prompt as the customer service, I could get really spoiled here!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the great posts on this IOP. treetp

--------------------
dwelling in silence brings peace

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Voo

Reged: 10/04/04
Loc: beach boy country
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: peterpan]
      #205876 - 12/07/04 10:09 AM

I placed an order over a week ago, approximately Nov 29. Have had several emails with Julie who has informed me that my credit card has been declined each time they attempted to run it through, last time being yesterday. This makes no sense to me! There are ample funds on my card. Has this ever happened to anyone else, or does anyone have any suggestions? Julie has been most helpful, but it's difficult to correspond with her promptly because of the time difference.
thanks to all,
voo

JoannefromPa

Reged: 12/03/03
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: Voo]
      #206520 - 12/09/04 09:10 AM

I placed my order on the 30th of November using a Visa CC. The item arrived today, a very hard to find prescription ointment for my boyfriends dry fingers and hands he gets each winter from his job. All around excellent e-mail contacts, packing and service. Would highly recommend for hard to find products etc. They have a large list of items. Not the place if your looking for like "Hydro" etc. but other items ...What a great deal for FAST shipping and the best prices.

Sincerely, Joanne

johnjacobs

Reged: 05/04/02
Loc: SE USA
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: JoannefromPa]
      #206726 - 12/10/04 12:12 AM

Julie runs a great operation! I have yet to have an order snagged (that wasn't replaced) and top notch delivery speed. I dont know how they do it!

bogside
Journeyman

Reged: 11/28/04
Loc: Mid Atlantic
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: johnjacobs]
      #206735 - 12/10/04 03:12 AM

I have used MM for their Carisoma for 1 year now and always received in less than a week, top notch shipping and packaging. The price with shipping for 300 is the best I have found.

dede

Reged: 06/18/02
Loc: Southern California
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: ellen1]
      #214986 - 01/13/05 09:35 AM

I posted this on the 'feedback' board then realized that it should have been posted here. Does anyone know what "prescription??" means? I notice some items have "prescription" and others "prescription??" I couldn't find any information on the website. Thanks.

--------------------
Dede

siral
Stranger

Reged: 03/12/02
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: dede]
      #215166 - 01/13/05 04:24 PM

Has anyone ordered in the last week or two? I ordered at the begining of this week and have not recieved the auto resonse, e-mailed 2 days ago and nothing. Now, I can not even access the web sight. This gives me a bad feeling about an IOP that was top notch.

dede

#215175 - 01/13/05 04:43 PM

I noticed that some of their products contain the following: [Prescription] or [Prescription??]. Obviously I know what [Prescription] means but, does anyone know what [Prescription??] means? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks

--------------------
Dede

dede

#215182 - 01/13/05 04:59 PM

Anybody tried their website recently; I've been unable to access it.

--------------------
Dede

astrophel2
Board Addict

Reged: 03/11/03
Loc: Georgia
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: dede]
      #215195 - 01/13/05 05:26 PM

I ordered a few days ago and never got an email confirmation... so I emailed them, and they replied "Thanks, we'll send it soon," or something to that effect. I have used them before without any problems.

The meds they send come in the manufacturer's packaging, which is rare from IOPs.

--------------------
-Melissa

aa2
Stranger

Reged: 07/17/03
Re: MastersMarketing [Re: astrophel2]
      #215261 - 01/13/05 11:01 PM

I've used this source for my monthly meds for diabetes and heart medications for the past couple of years. This IOP is the greatest! Always excellent service and excellent prices. I placed an order a few days ago and Julie (the BEST!) is swamped with orders from over the holidays. Plus several medications are being restocked. Not to worry.

aa2
Stranger

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: aa2]
      #220091 - 01/30/05 04:39 AM

An update. I was told my package was shipped on 1/10/05 and yet there has still been no delivery. Tomorrow will be three weeks since the order was shipped. Unusual compared to my past experience. I am a bit anxious now...

qwerty6400

Reged: 02/02/02
      #220390 - 01/31/05 01:32 AM

That's strange, I placed an order on 1/20 and it arrived 1/29. Have you emailed julie?

aa2
Stranger

Re: MastersMarketing [Re: qwerty6400]
      #220396 - 01/31/05 02:39 AM

Yes, I emailed Julie and she confirmed that my package was shipped on 1/10/05. She also said "not to worry because the mail has been slow." I'm not sure how to interpret that. At any rate, I receive and send other mail to and from England and many times, service is faster than domestic mail! I have never had to wait longer than 10 days for my order from MM to arrive. I am particularly anxious about this order because it does contain my maintainence meds for my heart and diabetes and I am just about out of my current supply. Hmmm...could my package have been detained? I have never experienced that. Have there been seizures from MM lately?

DonJulio
Stranger

Reged: 04/22/03
      #222438 - 02/05/05 03:15 PM

Hi,

Yes - at least one. I just went to my mail box to find an FDA seizures notice for Carisorpodol. Reason stated - "unapproved new drug"? Letter went on to say that package would be returned to sender in 20 days. I have been a loyal customer to MM for quite some time - how do they usually proceed with this situation?

James

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
5 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Melody 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 2420

Rate this topic

Jump to

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area