Grmo42
(Newbie)
02/20/05 02:33 PM
Re: Indianmeds4u 25% more product for VIP's

Well, something is going on with the site. When I emailed Raj for a reship, he told me to go to the website. When I informed him that the site isn't working for most people he said he opened my IP to let me through. Now, I just get: Site is Under Construction. Also, I had ordered Soma, but now that he has to reship he has no Soma available. Can anyone help me here? This is only my second order with Raj, and he seems like a nice enough guy to keep giving him my business. But, if he can't even obtain Soma for a reship, or a different brand, then I don't believe I can do business with him in the future.

Here are his emails:

Friend the site is working perfectly. www.indianmeds4u.com / www.indianmeds4u.org What problem are you facing with the site ?? And for your order id xxxx can you please confirm me the address.??? And one more thing I dont have stock of soma with me so please tell me some other medicine you will like to have in place of soma.

Regards
Rajeev

then:

You are facing this problem as some of the IPs have been blocked. I have opened it now see if you can access the site now and let me know. And friend you will have to give me some other option which you can have from me in place of soma cant you ??

Regards
Rajeev

and finally this email when I asked for something in the same class (i.e. Meproramate, or any other supplier or brand of Soma):

You are facing this problem as some of the IPs have been blocked. I have opened it now see if you can access the site now and let me know. And friend you will have to give me some other option which you can have from me in place of soma cant you ??

Regards
Rajeev

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit