snickers
(Enthusiast)
02/06/05 06:20 AM
Re: Indianmeds4u 25% more product for VIP's

It's EASY to get the VIP Discounts. You just sign up on a Monthly Subscription, or 6 Month Basis, or a 1 Year Basis. Sorry, can't get the VIP Discount's for FREE.

Pay the Fee for being a VIP Member, sign in with your user name and password in the VIP Area (Listed at the Top of this and Every Page), and the direction's will be there, in order to get the VIP Discount's.

Hope that help's.

Snickers

PS: The monthly Fee, I think is, $15.00 and then $5.00 per month, automatically taken out of your Credit Card or Checking Account. I think the 6 Month Fee, is close to $30.00 and can be paid for by checking account, credit card, or a 900 telephone number.

I don't think many, that have PAID for the VIP Membership, are going to hand out all the Discount Codes to everyone or anyone.

I signed up for the 6 Month Subscription. It does not revolve. In other words, when the 6 month's are gone. I have to take it on my own to sign up again, whereas, the Monthly Subscription, will continue, on and on, until you tell them to Stop Billing you.

Hope that help's.

Snickers

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit