snickers
(Enthusiast)
02/06/05 05:36 AM
Re: Indianmeds4u 25% more product for VIP's

galadude,

You mentioned that you got the codiene 15mg and were taking them with aspirin. You also mentioned that T3's, would be a better alternative.

The T3's are a mixture of codiene 30mg and 300mg acetaminophen, Not aspirin. When you take the codiene 15mg, why not take acetaminophen instead of aspirn???

Just wondering. Because I am not sure that aspirin enhances the codiene's affect upon one's body. Maybe you have some different information, that I am not aware of?

I've heard of a mixture of about 3 or 4 different compounds being mixed together, which includes the codiene and aspirin, yet those medication's were for Migrane's. Yet, you mentioned your leg as a Chief Complaint of Pain, so I don't think you're working on a mixture for Migrane's? Could be wrong, though?

Hope that help's, about the acetaminophen and codiene mixture versus T3's.

Snickers

PS: You wondered if the codiene 15mg was codiene or sugar, a Good way to tell is to put the codiene under you tongue, and if it is bitter and tastes terrible, it is probably codiene and not a sugar tablet. Once you have had 'Straight' Codiene, and use it sublingually, you'll understand if it is Codiene or not.

Help & Contact Information | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit