haywiremcguire
(Newbie)
11/15/04 04:15 PM
Re: Farmakos

BEWARE OF THIS GUY IF YOU EVER ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO PLACE A LARGE ORDER!!!!
Well, I have been doing bizness with these folks for a while now and low and behold, I get an attack of the stupids and place a large order,(a few hundered dollars), and sure enough I get almose everything except only 1/2 the alprazolam I ordered,and of course Dr. Alberti or whaterever the name they want their money sent to this week calls me a flat out liar!!!!!!!
As long as I kept the orders small never a catch, until they gave me such a good deal for placing a LARGE order!!!
I know it doesn't sound like much to be shorted 60 2 mg. alprazolam tablets, but to say that you are perfect and it is impossible for your order packer to have made a simple mistake with an order this large is horse***t. Then you have the testicles to admit YOU DIDN'T EVEN PACK THE ORDER, BUT YOU KNOW THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU TO MAKE A MISTAKE IS ASSININE.
MY ORDER WAS PACKAGED WELL AND ARRIVED IS A GREAT LENGTH OF TIME, BUT TO CALL A REGULAR CUSTOMER THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A LIAR IS PLAIN STUPID!!!!
To loose a good paying, non complaining customer over your mistake is stupid!
AS FAR AS www.FARMAKOS.COM IS CONCERNED THEY SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED, PARTICULARLY FOR THE WAY HE (DR. ALBERDI)SPOKE TO ME, AND HOW HE HANDLED THIS SCREWUP BY HIS PEOPLE!
BEWARE OF THIS GUY BECAUSE IF SOMETHING IS MISSING FROM YOUR ORDER YOU ARE ***T OUT OF LUCK!!!
haywiremcguire (Tom McGuire)

Help | Privacy statement | Rules Free Members Area

UBB.threads™ 6.5
With Modifications from ThreadsDev.com by Joshua Pettit
NEW SERVER

- Vote for DrugBuyers.Com!
Â